TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GHAST~!

Anglesault

Guest Kotzenjunge

During Anglesalt's time, I was kinda busy ruling five continents with a big club that had a tusk coming out of the end. GHAST~! is new, so I guess I could be a suspect on this even though it isn't me. The Mysterious One appeared while my computer was dead I take it, because I don't recognize this guy and most of you seem to.

I'm safe!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kotzenjunge

AM the Kid maybe? You capitalized that AM for some reason...

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest evenflowDDT
Well according to Caboose, The Mysterious One is CobainWasMurdered.

That was always the joke, but I never bought that, especially since cobainwasmurdered was FEUDING with The Mysterious One, and The Mysterious One beat him down. I even wrote that match, so trust me, it wasn't a Liar, Liar self-beat-down ;)

I always thought The Mysterious One was goodhelmet for some reason... although I never really had any proof, it was just a theory.

Guest goodhelmet

sorry evenflow. i have never hidden under a disguise, nor do i have multiple personalities. any board you see me post under will be goodhelemt and goodhelmet alone.

Guest evenflowDDT
sorry evenflow. i have never hidden under a disguise, nor do i have multiple personalities. any board you see me post under will be goodhelemt and goodhelmet alone.

Damn... then I really DON'T know who The Mysterious One is... :(

Guest The Superstar

Kotzenjunge, TMO was here around May-June, but pretty much only in the OAOAST folder.