TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Just call me Dan

Ban Someone~!

Guest BionicRedneck

TestKick, unless he starts posting properly, rather than using every discussion to say "Test rules"

Guest alfdogg

I would ban TestKick.

And since I know his reply will be "You only want me banned because I like Test", I'll explain why.

It's because he's a fucking idiot who adds nothing to the board now, never has and probably never will, he just chooses every post to suck Test's dick, even in topics which have nothing to do with him. It's fucking bullshit, I'm starting to think this is just some big joke by the mods since he hasn't been banned yet.

Guest Just call me Dan

I really can't even fathom why cutthroat is still apart of this board, but I don't think I'd ban him, I'd ban chris3 because he HATES Austin! Grrrrr.

Guest BionicRedneck

Well, TestKick got a warning in the other thread, so i doubt it'll be too long before he goes

Guest Shaved Bear

2 weeks ago i would've said LLR, but now, I'd say cutthroat, he contributes to threads less than me

Guest Austin3164life

I don't have heat with anyone on this forum so I guess I wouldn't really ban anyone. TestKick isn't so bad all the time, but the whole "Test rules" in a "Why doesn't Angle utilize the Moonsault" (Ex.) does get a bit annoying sometimes.

Guest CanadianChick
Anglesault

What?

Never mind...I thought you were responding with my question about what's wrong with Canadians. Never mind...carry on.

Guest NazMistry
I would ban TestKick.

And since I know his reply will be "You only want me banned because I like Test", I'll explain why.

It's because he's a fucking idiot who adds nothing to the board now, never has and probably never will, he just chooses every post to suck Test's dick, even in topics which have nothing to do with him. It's fucking bullshit, I'm starting to think this is just some big joke by the mods since he hasn't been banned yet.

Is this not what AngleSault was doing with Angle not long ago?

He used to turn every thread into a 'Angle is getting buried & Triple H sucks' thread.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Are you kidding? If we banned all the HHH-hate spewing people, there'd be two of us left on the board. Or not.

On the subject..

Cutthroat, or Davy..for the annoyance factor..

Guest gwf0704

Dont really have anyone that I would ban as I think the right to express ones opinion is a pretty valuable right. The only reason to ban, IMO, is due to racism or physical threats of harm. Though if I read another list that starts, "the greatest _____ wrestler of all time " and they mention someone who started wrestling for just a few years, then ban him......

Ok maybe not... B)

Guest TestKick

He used to turn every thread into a 'Angle is getting buried & Triple H sucks' thread.

Was? How has he improved?

Flame me for my shit, if you want... but when someone says that Anglesault is a great poster... that proves you're a jackass.

Guest jimmy no nose

Yeah, I guess if Anglesault stays while doing something similar you'll have a tough time making a case for TestKick being banned. I don't really mind either of them though.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'd ban Marney for being a hateful ball of napalm and Estrogen. Am I the only one who doesn't find her militant lesbianism charming? I mean, who shit in her midol?

Guest BionicRedneck

He used to turn every thread into a 'Angle is getting buried & Triple H sucks' thread

I think its pretty obvious he isn't goin to get banned, ever.

Since TestKick has toned down his sillyness since getting warned, then there is no longer a need to ban him either.

Agent of Oblivion, I would agree to a certain extent. However when Marney actually discusses something without losing the bap and starts flaming people she can make quite intelligant comments and really add something to a topic.

However, she does let herself down a lot with her attitude.