TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gwf0704

Top ten posters on the board

Guest MrRant

Wooo!!! 4 props for MrRant... YES YES YES!

I will have to think for my list though.

Guest Kingpk

I'm not making a list or anything, but anyone that doesn't act like a complete idiot and posts intelligently at least 75.7853% of the time I don't mind.

But that Dames, he's a cut-up. Plus we have terrific taste in women. We are inseperable.

Hey look, a barber shop window!! Come closer Dames.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Oooh she called me sweetie...woo hoo!

Ok Ok, I'll stop now.

dude, she wants you.

Guest dreamer420
For some reason I find myself staring at dreamer420's avatar quite a lot.

there isn't anything wrong with that.

Guest goodhelmet

i've always maintained that dreamer has the 2nd best avatar (sorry bro, i have the beatles) EVER and I'm not even a fan of trish.

as for screen name, gotta go with AlwaysPissedOff

Posters I have enjoyed throughout my stay here.

goodear- smart mark enough but never completely complying with public opinion

kinetic- witty, sarcastic, great sense of DRY humor- genius i say!

incandenza- kind of like Kinetic Lite in a posting sense. thier writing styles differ but i someimes think they share the same brain.

the man in blak- straight up, this guy brings the goods. he doesn't post often but attempts to make a thoughtful response when he does.

kotzenjunge- for his age, this guy has an excellent vocabulary and a sly wit. his posting quality has decreased since the demise of the state though. i hink he's still feeling the after effects. send him a get well card!

jingus- the guy rules. read his posts!

bps21- this is not shameless kissing up to a mod (that was reserved for jingus). seriously, for the most part, bps has made solid LOGICAL posts and I agree with him on a majority of topics. proposing rvd should turn heel a few months back was a bit too much but maybe he was feeling the effects of the state's demise as well so all can be forgiven.

thevanillamidget- this Aussie mofo rules all!!! seriously, once again, a guy who posts through logic and reason rather than mindless flames and inaccurate half-truths.

Disclaimer- well those are the ten I selected. the first two for purely shallow reasons. the other two for actual posts content. this does not mean i don't like other posters who were not mentioned. it just means from a quality posting standpoint, these guys have given me the best conversation.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

I posted a list like this in another thread, which was basically be the same thing. But since I have yet to be mentioned, I shall not post my list...ever...or at least until Friday.

Guest goodhelmet

ok big, since you reference john lennon in your sub title I will give you an honorable mention!!! you rule!

I don't know nothing about most of these people, but I figure Metal Ed deserves some sort of mention. I haven't been here long, but it's been a pretty hard rocking twelve hours.

Guest bob_barron

Metal Ed's post in the thread about Avril had me laughing my ass off so he's on the list

Guest Kotzenjunge

Metal Ed has leapt to the top of my list in very short order. The last twelve hours have rocked like no other, BAYBEE~!

Fo da ROCK BOX~!,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Youth N Asia

I'd like to think that I hover around the #11 or 12 spot on most people's lists...I tell myself that anyways to ease the hurt...

Guest treble charged

I'd rather be on no one's 'Top Poster' list than be on anyone's 'Worst Poster' list, so at least you're coming out on the top in one respect.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Yeah, now make that sig picture smaller. I love it and all, but eesh.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Leena
I'd rather be on no one's 'Top Poster' list than be on anyone's 'Worst Poster' list, so at least you're coming out on the top in one respect.

I'd rather be on those than being on the "I've never seen you post before" list, despite having over 100 posts. :)

Guest Kotzenjunge

Yeah, I managed to get 200-something a few days ago without even realizing it.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest dreamer420

It's pretty easy to rack those number up if you are bored and have nothing else to do. I'm stuck at work right now and it is a very sloooow day so I'm posting like mofo.

Guest gwf0704
Yeah, now make that sig picture smaller. I love it and all, but eesh.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Id love to....

How do you make it smaller????

Guest evenflowDDT
100 posts really isn't that much. It's pretty easy to do that before lunch.

It depends. Because of taking time to load up the board and thinking so that I don't come off as a TOTAL ignoramus, I can't even get in 100 posts if I stay at the board the entire day. If you're on a dial-up or not bored at work its harder than you think.