TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dmann2000

The Thing

Guest Dmann2000

A game based on John Carpenter's adaptation of The Thing. Sweet, I hope they make a version for PC's

My boy EQ(Viva La Poop) and I were watching Raw when the commercial for The Thing came on. He said "Holy Shit!" and I said...."Let me guess, you're going to get it?" He said "Hell no, i'm surprised they'd advertise a shitty game like that!"

He then ran down all of the reasons why it looked shitty from the commercial alone.....this guy is a video game genius. I'll tap him to come over here and give you guys the low down when he gets back from the Jersey Shore.

Dames

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

It looked cool.

You have to work with your team...and you don't know if they have the thing inside of them...so it could attack you at every time.

Plus...if the group doesn't trust you...they'll turn on you.

It got a good review, in the one review that I read...I think it was GamePro

Guest Insane Bump Machine
He then ran down all of the reasons why it looked shitty from the commercial alone.....this guy is a video game genius. I'll tap him to come over here and give you guys the low down when he gets back from the Jersey Shore.

Rise of the Robots had an awesome commercial on German television when it came out. It looked like a must buy. ;)

Judging a game from commercials alone doesn't scream "genius" to me.

The Thing looks alright, I'll rent it. Then I can judge what it is like :)

Guest the pinjockey

It is pretty kick ass so far. It looks cool as hell, but a lot of the people are whiny bitches. If you meet up with a person who is not a soldier from your crew they immediately want a gun or they won't listen to you. Right now I only have one gun and the guy is a fucking engineer (three classes soldier, medic, and engineer) and you have to have an engineer to fix most of the doors. So instead of being able to say you fix shit and I will kill shit he has to carry the gun which means if he is fixing while being attacked you're screwed. Plus they swear alot which is pretty cool in a video game.

Guest the pinjockey

PS2, but I am pretty sure they have a pc version. And I am renting it as well, it is a good rental but I don't think I would buy it.