TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BigPoppaKev

Dames?

Guest BigPoppaKev

I just noticed Dames was an unregistered user. I know that usually means he was banned. But is there a reason for this. I am kind of new here so I probably just missed it.

Guest Daredevil21

Prolly just some glitch. Nothing worth starting a thread over. Dames like owns the damn board, so clearly he wasn't banned.

Guest DrTom

I banned him! POWER STRUGGLE~!

Ahem. No, seriously, it was probably just a problem with his account. I think the same thing happened to Tony a couple months ago.

Guest The Electrifyer

I think he re-registered as The Dames. I saw that name on The Moderating Team instead of TheDames7.

No problem with my account fellas....and there ain't no way I was banned. Basically, I meant to register as The Dames when I first got here and for some reason, I couldn't, so I went with TheDames7. So, I just fixed it and deleted the old name.

Thanks for wondering....lets me know people care :)

Dames

Guest Kotzenjunge

Ehh, I wasn't worried because I DON'T CARE~! Actually, I had yet to see any posts marked as unregistered, and you were still coming onto AIM, so I knew everything was cool as the other side of the pillow.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest evenflowDDT

The truth is, Dames was banned for missing a week of NWA:TNA recaps, and was let back on the board when he "caught up", hence the double-week review.

:P

Honestly, I was confused when I first saw the unregistered too, but I remembered the glitches with Tony and RetroRob, so figured it was just one of those.