Sign in to follow this  
Guest HVilleThugg

SJL Wrath Card (August 27, 2002)

Guest HVilleThugg

SJL Wrath

The Card

Venue: Southfield Civic Center in Southfield, Michigan

Due Date: 3pm Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Send everything to….ummm…let’s just say Crusen for now. This may change though.

Singles Match

Leon Sharpe vs. Blank

- No, don’t be fooled. That’s not “blank” as in ???, but “blank” as in the newest member of the SJL family, Blank. And since he’s new, we’ll take it a wee bit easy on him and put him up against our other newest member, Leon Sharpe. New people rock!!

- Word Limit: 3500

- Send to Tod deKindes

Singles Match

Flexxx vs. Kamikaze

- I do believe that Flexxx is back in this hizzouse bitches! His first test is against the still relatively new Kamikaze. A win over Flexxx could skyrocket Kaze’s career…but Flexxx is a tough competitor. Will ring rust set in on the former Funkmasta?? Find out on Tuesday.

- Word Limit: 4000

- Send to crusen86

#1 Contendership to the SJL European Title

Matt Myers vs. “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins

- Erm, Matt defeated Fugue, and now, if he wants to get a shot at the Euro title, he'll have to go through Spike.

- Word Limit: 4500

- Send to Longdogger_Pete

Singles Match

Manson vs. Jacob Helmsley

- This looks like a fun match. Helmsley is coming off a huge win over the Insane Luchadore Andrew Rickmen, and the pipe wielding veteran should be in line for a world title shot somewhere down the line. But first, he needs to show that he can still cut it here in the SJL and that he is dependable. It starts with a showdown with Manson. In other words, there’s only like 10 people available for this show…so this is what you get.

- Word Limit: 4500

- Send to Suicide King

MAIN EVENT

2 Out of 3 Falls For The SJL World Heavyweight Title

Mak Francis© vs. Thor

- A very shady ending to a wild match allowed Thor to defeat MVS and CIA to earn the #1 contendership to the world title, despite counting the fall himself. If plans to be world champion, he’s going to have to defeat our champion in a brutal 2 out of 3 falls match. Can you say ratings??

- Word Limit: 7000

- Send to Edwin MacPhisto

Hey.. how fitting.. Sharpe's first match is in an arena that is within an hour of where he grew up and hails from. That place being the beautiful Detroit, Michigan. Whoo hoo!

Unless Blankman is from there also.. I figure I have all the hometown heat down.. :) (justmessingaroundhere)

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Uh... whoops?

I thought I told Crusen after next week to put me back in, 'cause on Saturday I'm getting dragged on the last family vacation of the summer. I'm thinking somebody misunderstood me on purpose ;)

But nevertheless, looks like now I won't be getting any sleep tomorrow night. Oh well, such is the cost of being a typical no-shower.

Guest Tod deKindes

Ok, Sharp and Blank, I'm relatively new to marking, but hey I know a good match when I see one.

That said, get your matches in ASAP cuz due to college schedule my time online is limited.

Good luck both.

Guest midnight_burn

Nice looking card, especially with the somewhat limited roster the JL seems to have.

The main event should be great, and i'll be looking forward to seeing how Leon Sharpe and Blank start off, hopefully they won't no-show.

Guest HVilleThugg

Shows go....

Tuesday

Sunday

Thursday

Tuesday

Sunday

Thursday

and so on.

Da "on top of things" H

Guest Blank

Sorry for not posting stats soon enough had problems with login name and posting..Well there up now so I hope you like 'em.

Guest Listen2Reason

Okay...good card, really. It's just...if I win the #1 contendorship match for my title...what happens? Dunno how much chance I have of doing it, but I'm just curious...^_^;

One other semi-important clarification...I guess I should assume that the 3-way match is not an elimination match? In other words, whoever gets the first pinfall wins? Is that right? (Personally I like elimination better...but after the whole Stubby/Annie/Silent thing, I'm not gonna rock the boat. ^_^;; )

Guest Chuck Woolery

Hey, if you want Fugue, I might be able to scourge together the time to write against you. I was kinda not wanting to sacrifice my Friday night (Undisputed is coming to the movie theatre. ^_^), but I will if you need/want a match.

Guest crusen86

I took Fugue out of the Euro contendership match for reasons that are obvious.

Guest Listen2Reason

Ah, okay. Well...that's cool. You don't need to put yourself out, Mike, it'll be nice to have a few nights off. I may just take the time to write a big promo or something. ^_^

Guest HVilleThugg

LOL....sorry about that Fugue. Crusen, maybe we should update our list because for some crazy reason, I still had Thor with the title.

Da "damn crazy Thugg" H

Guest Listen2Reason

Oh, I get it. You're trying to make everyone believe I never got the title. I'm being HELD DOWN~!

...cool, I finally feel like I belong here. :P

Guest HVilleThugg

::suddenly comes up with more ways to hold Fugue down::

Make him win a #1 contendership to his own title?? Geez...I'm slippin.

Da "gotta get back to basics...just hold them down" H

Guest Insane Clown Dan

::sigh:: Well, since a certain two people decided "Oh, we're leaving for vacation tonight instead of tomorrow. Didn't you overhear at the dinner table, in between our talking about life shit you don't even give a rat's ass about?", I have absurdly little time to finish my match. Infact, right now I'm being yelled at to get off the computer and finish packing.

Hopefully noone will get too mad, since I specifically asked to not be booked until the week after the next one (which included Tuesday Wrath and Sunday Crimson) and this was an unintentional mistake. Sorry Crusen :(

To try and preserve the last storyline plans, can y'all just pretend I never fought Kaze and Edwin hasn't unsuspended Flexxx yet... please?

Guest HVilleThugg

" You're going to win it.."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh my god....Cutthroat said something that was actually funny!!

Holy shit...pigs just flew out of my ass!

Ow, that fucking hurt.

Da "wondering what this world is coming to" H

Sign in to follow this