TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest What?

Stupid Bitch

Guest Sebastian_the_Bastard

Ahh, cheating and dishonesty in girls... something I'm sure every male has encountered... God knows I have.

THE STORY OF AUTUMN

I was with this girl for over a year when she suddenly decides she's stopped loving me and started loving another guy. I mean... what the hell? How does one decide such a thing? So she later dumped me... through a motherfucking email that her friend typed!

Like fools, we got back together. Three months go by and she cheats on me... with the same guy I was dumped for.

We ended up going out two more times, and I dumped her two more times.

LESSON... LIVE AND LEARN

JESSICA

We went out for about six months and planned to go to this major dance together. Then she totally started avoiding me and told me not to bother going to the dance. I made her break up with me. Let me explain.

We were on the phone and I could tell a break-up was inevitable... so I talked her into ending it. Her lame excuse was "her parents pressured her into it." Bullshit. I have my suspicions that I was cheated on hardcore, though she denied it.

LESSON... GIRLS CANNOT DECIDE WHAT THE HELL THEY WANT.

Psycho Ex Angie

This story is actually comical. I was going out with this what I thought was pretty stable girl. Well, we started fighting within a month so I ended things... neither of us were as happy as we should have been. Uh-oh... this is where things get bad.

After I dumped her she wrote shit on desks and my fucking locker about me! She wrote "FAG", "ASSHOLE", and "LOOK AT ME NOW, A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, LOOK AT ME NOW, YOU LEFT ME SO FUCK YOU" (a Mudvayne lyric I taught her) on my damn locker.

Psycho.

but, hey... not all girls are evil. I know, that's surprising and somewhat unbelivable... but I seem to have found one who doesn't have a bit of evil in her. Other than world domination.

Bitches love me cuz they know that I can rock!,

Sebastian the Bastard

Guest Will Scarlet

Yeah. Women are weird. I am lucky, most of my exes have the common sense to steer clear of me after the breakup. Of course, I have mellowed lately. The last time a girl broke up with me, I had to talk her through it, as she wanted to break up with me, but did not want to hurt my feelings, even though I WANTED her to break up with me because she was annoying as all hell. Of course, I was too nice to break up with her, as she seemed like a genuinely nice girl, just rather annoying. I figured that I would not want to turn her into a bitch because I treated her badly, so I let the relationship fall apart on its own.

Some of my other exes were just weird, like this one who did not talk to me in 5 months, then suddenly decides to contact me to tell me that she has contact lenses. I guess she thought that her getting contact lenses would cause me to suddenly jump up and down and throw a party, sadly, she was mistaken. Alas, I did not say much to her because I had 3 other IM's and my computer decided to act slow as shit, and I was watching Raw at the time, you know, the Raw that was so bad that the WWF had to have an Austin-Angle match a week later to apologize to the fans because it was so bad. Needless to say, I was none too pleased, and talking to her did not make me any happier.

It ended up being a huge waste of time because she never contacted me again afterwards, thus making me wonder why she contacted me in the first place. I mean, I tried to be socialable. I was not exactly friendly, but I was not a dick either. Ah well. No big deal now, as I have not talked with her in about a year now, thankfully.

Guest CanadianChick

NOt all girls are sluts and/or bitches, just like not all guys are assholes and/or players.

Guest eiker_ir

i guess i've been lucky....i've never had any bitch/slut/evil girl....

:)

Guest Some Guy

Until recently I've managed to avoid actually caring about a girl, so break ups and fights didn't really bother me. I very rarely let my guard down because I don't really trust anybody. I do however trust my current girl and so far so good. It helps that I knew her for about 3 years before anything started, so we both know eachother as friends first and now in a more serious way. I think that's the best way to go about relationships, but maybe that's just me.

Guest Kotzenjunge

True Story: I gave my ex an Olympic Slam the day we broke up. Granted, it was voluntary and onto a bed, but still fun to see people's reactions when I say that.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Sebastian_the_Bastard
It helps that I knew her for about 3 years before anything started, so we both know eachother as friends first and now in a more serious way. I think that's the best way to go about relationships, but maybe that's just me.

Very, very true. It's good to know a girl for at least six months before trying to have a relationship with them.

-Sebastian

Guest Bosstones Fan
Very, very true.  It's good to know a girl for at least six months before trying to have a relationship with them.

-Sebastian

Not always true, my young friend. I've been with my girlfriend for 16 months now, and we've been on the "fast track" since we met way back last April: I met her while working out one night, and a couple of days later we had our first date. A week or so later, after our second date, we had sex; two weeks later became an "official" couple, and two weeks after that, we met each other's parents.

So far so good...

[edited for a horrendous misspelling]

Guest godthedog
True Story: I gave my ex an Olympic Slam the day we broke up. Granted, it was voluntary and onto a bed, but still fun to see people's reactions when I say that.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

i gave a girlfriend a tombstone bearhug once, but it was before we broke up...

I was once on the receiving end of a DDT by my ex. Granted, I went with it, but it was still a funny moment. I miss her.

Not all girls are evil though....some of us just fuck up once in a while too you know.

Dames - He Kicked Out! He Kicked Out!

Guest Kotzenjunge

She no-sold my Olympic Slam! She was also heavier than I remembered her being. I guess us breaking up made her gain 15 pounds spontaneously or something.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

Heh.

Well with all this talk, I'll just have to express the fact that yes, girls = evil. This is my story. The story of how I...wasted my entire summer on this girl. Whoopie-damn-doo.

Well, it all started at my school's dance. It was the day before graduation. She knew that I liked her, but it never came to be because she hated me for some reason. Remember kids, first impressions are EVERYTHING.

So she comes up to me and...WHAT?! ASKS ME TO DANCE?! Well, of course I will and...wait. Wait. My friends are comming this way and...they're dragging me away from her! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! That's right. Right when I was going to dance with her, my friends dragged me away from her for a reason I never knew. Let it be known that my friends are geniuses and I love them, you'll see why as I go on.

So anyways, we talk online for a little bit, and it seems real good. We're (hopefully) going to go out. Unfortunitly, she's going on vacation for the WHOLE SUMMER. So she dosen't want to start anything now. That's okay. There's lots of girl back here, and I go out with one, and I have a good time and...she finds out and gets pissed at me. Well. That's just great. So after about 2 months pass by and she comes back, and we apologize to eachother, because I broke up with the girl.

And then comes the turn of events.

She said she met this guy named 'Pat' and he's perfect, according to her. My friend tells me about Pat and such, and I go crazy. She apologizes to me, and we're back on the road. Again.

And then my friend comes online.

My friend says that she goes to field hockey camp with the girl and well. She feels nothing for me. She's leading me on. So I decide to give up on the girl, and as you can see, this lasted the WHOLE SUMMER. So I wasted my whole damn summer on this girl, thinking that she'll come back and we'll go out. And we...um. Don't. She betrays me.

Sucks, don't it?

Bah. Like I said, girls = evil.

Guest Some Guy

This girl is probably an insecure bitch. She knew you liked her so she could string you along just in case Pat or whoever didn't work out. Then she could fall back on you and until another Pat came along., despite the fact that you would most likely treat her better.

She probably always has a boyfriend, right?

I could be wrong but I've encountered a lot of girls like that. I try to avoid them now that I know a little more about life.

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

Actually, she isn't going out with Pat. Accoridng to her they're just good friends.

Pfffft. Yeah. Riiiiiiiiight.