Kurt Angle.Vs.Rey Mysterio

WWE Tag Team Championship

Booker T & Goldust vs. Christian & Lance Storm

Ric Flair vs. Chris Jericho

Undertaker.Vs.Test

Edge.Vs.Eddie Guerrero

Guest Eagan469

Fine.

Credit NaturalBornThriller4:20 for starting the Summerslam thread which was wrongly named, causing me to make this thread.

there, happy now? :D

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

You should still be able to tell that what I made is a Summerslam Thread.

I don't need any credit.

Keep it.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
I see you copied from me.

Hmmmm.

Well, good thing he didn't copy the title eh?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Damn.

I just love your Smart Ass Remarks.

NBT, where are the dashs BTW? That was your ENTIRE character, and now... GONE.

Watsupwitdat?

I must decide what to do with "my gimmick"

Go with the Broken Keyboard and have you all

flame me,

or......

Go with the New Keyboard and have you all

flame me.

Decisions, Decisions.

Anyway,back to Summerslam.

Prediction:

The Rock will retain The Undisputed Champion

ship Tonight.

That is all.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Prediction:

The Rock will retain The Undisputed Champion

ship Tonight.

That is all.

That's what SHOULD happen, but in my gut... I know Brock takes it.

Guest Eagan469

My prediction:

Brock wins the title tonight. HBK beats Hunter.

Shawn wins the title from Brock tomorrow night on RAW.

Ha.

REAL prediction:

Rock retains.HHH beats Shawn.

HHH beats Rock Tomorrow Night on Raw.

Guest Trivia247

Brockinator will defeat the Rock so he can go do Helldorado... Ok why does he have to have Stupid Name Movies?

Undertaker will Drop to the Unamerican Boot of Test

BookDust will establish themselves as tag team by beating Storm and Christian or what I like to call, the Thrillseeking Suicidal One Blonde.

Angle will beat Rey, but Rey will pull off a Springboard Hurricanrana just to make himself look good at the end.

HHH vs HBK too close to call, Since it will be HBK hobbling to the ring and fighting him rather than anything spectacular, though him pulling off a Pescado was pretty nifty even though he tripped on the way down

Jericho will beat Flair.

RVD and Benoit will obviously be the best match of the night. Too close to call.

other smaller matches I dunno yet.

Guest The Superstar

Match of the Night: Benoit vs. RVD

Runner Up: Unamericans vs. BookDust or Eddy vs. Edge

Worst Match of the Night: HHH vs. HBK

Runner Up: Test vs. Taker

Guest The Electrifyer

I don't understand the HHH vs. HBK "match". They say its a non-sanctioned match, so are they actually going to go on until someone gets pinned or quits?? Or is it going to be like the DDP vs Undertaker confrontation at King of The Ring last year, the way I think it will be like?

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
I don't understand the HHH vs. HBK "match". They say its a non-sanctioned match, so are they actually going to go on until someone gets pinned or quits?? Or is it going to be like the DDP vs Undertaker confrontation at King of The Ring last year, the way I think it will be like?

If itis non-sanctioned, then why the hell are they waisting MY ppv time on it. Let them fight after the show is over, and show it on next weeks/tomorrow's Heat.

Why do I think I am an idiot?

Guest TheHulkster

WWE Undisputed Championship

The Rock.Vs.Brock Lesnar

I think this will be a pretty good match. The Rock has proven many times to be a capable performer and Brock is coming along fine. Brock takes it (hopefully with an SSP).

Non-Sanctioned by WWE

HHH.Vs.Shawn Michaels

This is probably the toughest match to gauge as far as quality goes. HBK takes a lot of pride in his work and Pat Patterson has shown many times that he's more than capable at scripting a stellar wrestling match (sorry "Fight"). Then again, HHH hasn't been at the top of his game since his quad injury and HBK hasn't wrestled (besides his little indy match with Venom) in 4 years. It will certainly be an interesting match to watch either way.

WWE Intercontenental Championship

RVD.Vs.Chris Benoit

This will probably get 10 minutes. I like RVD and Benoit, but i'm not going to lie and say that this is a guaranteed **** classic because RVD has his fair share of flaws, which were exploited in their Raw match a few weeks ago. That might drop this one down a few notches. It should be good though.

Rey is very talented, but like HHH, he hasn't really been the same since his knee injury in 1998. Then again, he's facing Kurt Angle, so this will be one of the best matches of the night, because Kurt rarely, if ever, disappoints. Angle wins and they both come out of it looking like a million bucks.

WWE Tag Team Championship

Booker T & Goldust vs. Christian & Lance Storm

Dust has looked in Dustin circa-1992 form lately since dropping all that weight and Booker can be a decent tag wrestler, but I don't like the looks of this one. Have the Un-Americans even had a tag match that would be considered decent since winning the straps? I'd rather see B&C Vs BookDust (B&C should jump soon). Un-Americans retain.

Ric Flair vs. Chris Jericho

Too many people put blind faith into Ric Flair due to his past accomplishments. While he was amazing in his prime, he is a sack of 50+ year old shit in the ring now. The only bad Rock match I've seen since his return was his farce against the Nature Boy in the main event of Raw a few weeks back. Ric needs to hang em up. On the other hand, Jericho has done well in similar situations with Hogan (who also needs to hang them up right now). Hopefully Chris can work a miracle with Ric, but I don't see it happening. Jericho wins.

Undertaker.Vs.Test

I'm going to grab a beer during this one. Taker wins.

Edge.Vs.Eddie Guerrero

This should be good, maybe even great. They have showed in recent weeks to have nice chemistry with one another. Latino Heat punks the Canadian out.

Guest BionicRedneck
Hopefully Chris can work a miracle with Ric, but I don't see it happening. Jericho wins.

I don't think Jericho needs to work a miricle for Flair to have a good match.

Ric dragged McMahon to an entertaining contest at the rumble, and had a decent match with the Undertaker (something both Steve Austin and HHH failed miserably at attempting)

Guest Trivia247

i'll be doing PBP for Summerslam at #WWF on dalnet unless my GF comes back tonight and someone else will do it lol

Guest Brian

no, it's mean they're trying to revive the feeling of the original Triple H heel run ala Foley.

Guest Downhome
no, it's mean they're trying to revive the feeling of the original Triple H heel run ala Foley.

I don't understand that at all. The way they have made HBK sound like, ie, a cripple who's day is past, it would mean almost nothing if HHH just beat him. I see only two ways the match can go...

1) HBK actually pulls out the victory, coming out of nowhere.

2) HHH just absolutely destroys HBK, throughs him around like a doll, and leaves him a bloody mess to be carried out on a stretcher, having it be the last time we ever see HBK in the ring ever again.

...that's all I see that can happen, but that's just me.

Guest Brian

Only if HBK has more than one match left in him will he win. Otherwise, there's no need for it.

It will be competitive, HBK will seem to be one step ahead of Triple H proving he's still on top of his game, until Triple H just barely pulls it out.

Guest Downhome
Only if HBK has more than one match left in him will he win. Otherwise, there's no need for it.

It will be competitive, HBK will seem to be one step ahead of Triple H proving he's still on top of his game, until Triple H just barely pulls it out.

If HHH just barely pulls out the victory, that will make little sense to me. Going in to this match, from what has been said, they don't even know if HBK has more than one match in him. From what I've heard, this match will determine that very thing.

I have a feeling we may see a "mercy ending" tonight, but I really hope not.

Guest The Son of Sting

WWE Undisputed Championship

The Rock.Vs.Brock Lesnar - Im looking forward to this. I think it is to soon for Lesner, but lets wait and see how the tittle run goes.

WWE Intercontenental Championship

RVD.Vs.Chris Benoit

Edge.Vs.Eddie Guerrero

These three could all hit 4stars if everyone is on their game.

Im pumped for this show, last show i got this excited for was WM17. Here's to a good show.

Guest jester

I don't understand that at all. The way they have made HBK sound like, ie, a cripple who's day is past, it would mean almost nothing if HHH just beat him.

Keep in mind this is HHH, the guy who got to beat Jericho for the belt. Jericho was made to look like a total goof before the match, which in turn made HHH's win less than impressive.

They really seem to have a blind spot when it comes to The Unstoppable Triple H. In order to make his matches interesting, there has to be a possibility that he'll lose. But that implies he's not perfect in every respect. Can't have that.

My guess is that the match goes like Taker/Hardy. HBK gets his licks in, looks he might actually win it for a moment, and then HHH moves in for the kill.

Then HHH starts a "legend-killer" gimmick.