TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rob E Dangerously

Should Brock turn face or stay heel?

After the weird fans of Nassau struck back at the Rock and cheered Brock Lesnar.. obviously, the temptation thrust at the WWE writers is to turn Brock face.

I say... Keep Brock a bad guy.

It's too early to take a risk and turn Brock face. We don't know if the fans were cheering him or just booing the Rock.

If Brock keeps getting cheered, eventually make some money off that.. build to a face turn.

If he doesn't keep getting cheered, keep him as, at least, a tweener.

That's my opinion.. keep Brock a heel.

Guest NazMistry

This is similar to what happened at WrestleMania with Hogan.

Book the shades of grey for Brock this week, and then decide.

Guest BionicRedneck

Stay heel.

He only got face heat coz it was in NY, i mean these people cheered Sid to victory

If they turn Brock face.. they HAVE to do it well.

Or else it will fail.. it needs a huge way to start off.

Brock can offer a title match to somebody and then say that he's giving Heyman the night off. Heyman gets seriously mad.

Then we can gradually break up Brock and Heyman, or do it on RAW.

When it happens.. Heyman can take credit for all that Brock has done and claim that Brock is nothing without him. Heyman would then 'manage' a few guys, claiming that he can 'manage' them to beat Brock, only to have Brock beat them all.

Then maybe Kane comes in as the heel to feud with Brock.. or Batista.. or Angle.

Angle and Heyman would make an odd combo that could work.

Guest HartFan86

I swear to god this is exactly the same thing that happened to Sid @ SS 96.

Keep Brock heel for now...if it really gets out of control, turn him face.

Guest dpac

i agree, do not hotshot him into a face status, but wow was that odd hearing the "lets go lesnar chants",,

Guest gwf0704

Keep Brock as a tweener as the possibilities of decent matches with both Raw and Smackdown wrestlers is a possibility. Do what they did with Undertaker in his title reign of giving both faces and heels title shots as a heel or face turn would limit his opponents. Tweener Brock can give matches to heels HHH, Angle, Benoit and Storm and matches to faces RVD, Undertaker, Edge and Booker T.

Guest jester

I'm going to tune into Raw tomorrow just to see what the crowd reaction tp Brock is.

The WWE bookers' and writers' heads must be exploding right now. They tried like crazy to make Brock a heel...and he gets face pops?!

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

JR: Vince, was the crowd cheering Brock tonight?

Vince: I DONT KNOW! OH MY GOD! MY MONEY! ITS GOING TO BE ALL GONE! WE ARE GOING OUT OF BUISNESS!

JR: Yeah.....well how about we take the title off of Brock...and give it to ohhh, lets say... Bubba Tuff.

Vince: MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO BE POOR!

Shane: Dad, calm down. It's alright.

Test: SHANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WAS I GOOD OUT THERE TONIGHT?????

Shane: Of course you were Man. You are good out there EVERYNIGHT.

Test: BUT THE CROWD SAID I SUCKED!!!

Shane: Here. Have a lollipop.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Considering the after-show "festivities" that involved Rock getting booed out of the building, they were just anti-Rock.

Keep Lesnar a heel.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Brock can offer a title match to somebody and then say that he's giving Heyman the night off. Heyman gets seriously mad.

Then we can gradually break up Brock and Heyman, or do it on RAW.

When it happens.. Heyman can take credit for all that Brock has done and claim that Brock is nothing without him. Heyman would then 'manage' a few guys, claiming that he can 'manage' them to beat Brock, only to have Brock beat them all.

Then maybe Kane comes in as the heel to feud with Brock.. or Batista.. or Angle.

Angle and Heyman would make an odd combo that could work.

I was just thinking...

As I was posting the RhYno thread, I thought, if they wanted to turn Brock face, and Rhyno is due for a world title push. Have all that happen, with Brock dumping Paul, Paul taking RhYno, and Brock/Rhyno at Rumble and No Way Out, and have Heel Angle win The Rumble, and Face Brock vs. Heel Angle at Mania.

That will never happen though.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Obviously, the perfect face turn trigger is Paul.

All he needs to do is F-5 Paul and we have a face turn.

Guest DJ Jeff

The obvious way to turn Lesnar face is by having him dump Heyman. That could happen as early as tomorrow night on RAW. Now that Lesnar is the WWE Undisputed Champion, he could say he doesn't need Heyman no more, and then WHAM, F-5 out of nowhere. Just like that, Lesnar is your new face.

Guest Will Scarlet

Keep him heel for now because it was only one match. Who knows whether the crowd was cheering because they like Brock or because they hate Rock? If it continues, then, yeah, turn him face.

Guest art_vandelay

What they really should do tonight is tease a face turn throughout the show to get the fans' trust, only to have Brock turn on them at the end.

There will be other chances to turn him face, but for now they have to stay committed to keeping him as a heel champ.

Guest Redhawk

How about they give him a big red, white and blue Greyhound bus?

But seriously, they need to keep Brock heel for at least another PPV, so he can do the mandatory "New champ vs. Undertaker" feud. Then I would have him work a little with guys who haven't really had a sniff of the title yet -- like Edge, Kane and Booker T -- before maybe turning face in time to fight Angle at Wrestlemania.

Guest Strike Force!

Absolutely, without question, no. That was ONE crowd's reaction. As a whole, no one cares about Lesnar. He's not over. It was a fluke. But knowing McMahon and his propensity to turn a guy face instantly becuase of a little bit of crowd reaction, he'll do it. And it will be a bad move.

I got this old school Mike Tyson vibe from him last night with the whole "youngest champ ever" deal. I can definitely see Heyman telling him tonight that he was the one who helped him with the title. Brock could take offense because he DID beat Rock in the ring clean last night and that could stem the face turn. If done right, a Brock face turn could be money.

Dames

Guest Redhawk

Well...

1) He gave Matt Hardy an F5 on the STEEL ramp

2) He's run-in during several matches and destroyed babyfaces

3) He gave Tommy Dreamer an F5 on the floor

4) He uses a bearhug

5) He wiped blood on himself

THAT makes him a heel. Babyfaces don't do their finishers "On the STEEL [whatever]" or on the floor unless it's in a match.

"1) He gave Matt Hardy an F5 on the STEEL ramp"

It's Matt Hardy, who cares outside of some girls if he gets hurt? :)

"2) He's run-in during several matches and destroyed babyfaces"

they deserved it.. :)

"3) He gave Tommy Dreamer an F5 on the floor"

but Tommy's hardcore, so he didn't mind. Haha

"4) He uses a bearhug"

so does Mark Henry

"5) He wiped blood on himself"

He's unsanitary, not evil!

damn people always against Brock.. he's all good! :)

Guest RepoMan

I think a sudden face turn for Brock will be worse than the Blue Chipper Rocky Mavia. The push had pretty much blown up in there faces until last night.

Guest Brian

Maybe I should rephase it. He hasn't done anything over-heelistic, instead he's been more of a bad-ass. The mid-carder stuff tends to be forgotten in the frenzy of a monster push.