TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Holy Shit...

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

The apoclypse is upon us.

Scott Keith gave HBK/HHH, a match he told us all would suck for 3 WEEKS, four f'n stars.

How do you like your crow Mr. Keith.

Guest DerangedHermit
How do you like your crow Mr. Keith.  

I'm sorry, he can't answer because he's too busy EATING it.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Here's what Scott Keith had to say so far,,,

Summerslam coming Monday afternoon

I just got done with the pen-and-paper version of Summerslam and I need to head to bed, so expect the full rant Monday afternoon. For those needing their fix, here's my ratings and some QnD thoughts...

Angle v. Rey Rey: ***. Super-solid opener, although I actually liked it a bit less on second viewing. Great way to get the crowd revved up, but also a great way to guarantee disappointment for the rest of the midcard.

Jericho v. Flair: **. Pretty lifeless match, weird booking on several levels.

Edge v. Eddy Guerrero: ***1/4. Technically sound, kinda dull, hated the finish.

UnAmericans v. Booker/Goldust: **. Standard stuff here, horrible finish, but I'm thinking that they switch the titles in MSG.

Chris Benoit v. RVD: ***3/4. Love the matwork, don't get the booking in the least, hated the finish.

Undertaker v. Test: 1/2* I guess that Test can't work or something.

HHH v. Shawn Michaels: ****. Michaels is amazing, but I'll have more to say about this, in great detail, in the rant.

The Rock v. The Brock. ***. Rock can carry anything, what more can you say? I just hope that they don't interpret the idiotic Nassau crowd as being meaningful of anything and thus hotshot a Brock face turn. This was almost move-for-move the same match as Sting-Vader at Bash '92. Better than I anticipated, not good enough to give me hope that Brock is anything special.

Full rant to follow tomorrow, and until then, GOOD NIGHT!

Guest Kotzenjunge

Ehh, I knew that if they were promoting it that much and all for so long, they'd have their shit together to put on a good brawl at the show. I gave it ****1/4 personally, but once again, all in the Kotzenjunge Upchuck later today.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest RickyChosyu

I'm not suprised at all. That's exactly the kind of thing he creams himself over, and I think that, regardless of how much he disses Michaels as a person, he's really just a huge mark for the guy in the ring. Stupid.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
I'm not suprised at all. That's exactly the kind of thing he creams himself over, and I think that, regardless of how much he disses Michaels as a person, he's really just a huge mark for the guy in the ring. Stupid.

Oh, I'm not surprised about THAT. I'm surprised that he would be so bold as to give it 4 stars after he went out of his way to bash the match BEFORE HE SAW IT in his last three RAW rants.

What a moron.

Guest Insane Bump Machine
Oh, I'm not surprised about THAT. I'm surprised that he would be so bold as to give it 4 stars after he went out of his way to bash the match BEFORE HE SAW IT in his last three RAW rants.

What a moron.

Why is he a moron? So he changed his mind. big deal. Most of the guys on this board also predicted a train wreck. Are they morons if they change their mind now? Or is it better if they still bash the match even though it wasn't bad at all?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

What a moron.

Why is he a moron? So he changed his mind. big deal. Most of the guys on this board also predicted a train wreck. Are they morons if they change their mind now? Or is it better if they still bash the match even though it wasn't bad at all?

He's a moron because he allowed personal bias against people affect his opinion of a match BEFORE HE SAW IT. Then gave it **** and acted like HE KNEW IT ALL ALONG.

Then gave it **** and acted like HE KNEW IT ALL ALONG.

No he didn't. Where does he say that he knew? His rant isn't even posted yet, so what are you talking about?

Guest Retro Rob

Ricky, just out of curiousity, what did you think of the match in question?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Then gave it **** and acted like HE KNEW IT ALL ALONG.

No he didn't. Where does he say that he knew? His rant isn't even posted yet, so what are you talking about?

He has match ratings and a brief comment at 411wrestling.com/smarks

I know if I had said HALF the things he had about that match and then went ahead and gave it **** (which it deserved) I'd say SOMETHING.

Like: "Oops, they got me there." or "HBK proves me wrong" or SOMETHING.

Wouldn't you?

I know if I had said HALF the things he had about that match and then went ahead and gave it **** (which it deserved)  I'd say SOMETHING.

Wouldn't you?

He said "Shawn Michaels is amazing". I think it means that he really didn't think they could pull it off, but Shawn was just that damn good and did indeed prove him wrong. He'll explain it in his rant, so maybe you should wait for that before calling him a moron.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
I know if I had said HALF the things he had about that match and then went ahead and gave it **** (which it deserved)  I'd say SOMETHING.

Wouldn't you?

He said "Shawn Michaels is amazing". I think it means that he really didn't think they could pull it off, but Shawn was just that damn good and did indeed prove him wrong. He'll explain it in his rant, so maybe you should wait for that before calling him a moron.

With all due respect:

I'll call him a moron NOW and LATER.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Please do not reply defending Keith cause I don't give a damn.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
OH YEAH....well....your mother is fat! NANANANA!

Speaking of mother's, tell your's she left her watch on my nightstand.

(OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!)

j/k

Guest Army Eye
Are they morons if they change their mind now?

It's not that, but isn't it a little moronic to call a match a train wreck before they've seen it, and have no idea what Michaels is or isn't capable of?

Guest Army Eye
...So, when can I start my column?

If you want to start a column go ahead. Why are you asking us? Twice no less? :)

Guest B-X

Once again...

Yay yay

Shooter Jay

He's so great

No wait, he's gay.

cookie.gif

Heres your cookie, congrats on deciding a match would be good.

Guest Jobber of the Week
Heres your cookie, congrats on deciding a match would be good.

C is for Cookie, and damn, that is good enough for me.

I still can't believe this was the longest match on the card.

Guest cabbageboy

Somehow I'm not shocked that he hated the finish to RVD/Benoit. Could it be because his boy got punked out?

Guest Nevermortal
Somehow I'm not shocked that he hated the finish to RVD/Benoit. Could it be because his boy got punked out?

I'm surprised he didn't hate the whole match, because it was boring as hell.

Like I said, this is the day I'll probably have to stop calling myself a "Benoit-Mark".

Guest Trivia247

Changing his mind shouldn't be the issue, but he shouldn't sound like he wasn't sitting there and bashing the match for weeks then suddenly magically gives it 4 stars and say he knew it... Be real, Be Human say it you were surprised, you were shocked, don't say you knew it all along.

Guest Vern Gagne

Where does SK say he know all along the match would be good. All he says his Micheals is amazing.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Damn, give the guy a chance to post his real Rant. He said He'd have more to say then.

Guest Quik

Allright. Michaels has been out of the ring for 4 years, Trips has sucked in the ring lately, and Michaels had a broken back. On Raw, Michaels tried jumping over the ropes but got caught up. Things didn't look good, it's not like there wasn't anything to support that. Give Scott a break, he's usually dead-on with hat he says and knows a lot more about this business than any of us.

Guest HartFan86

I was surprised he gave HBK/HHH ****. I thought he graded Edge/Eddy a tad low, but whatever.

Guest Dangerous A

Here's something all of you should consider.

One mans five star match is another mans dud.

Who care what Scott Keith, Dave Meltzer, or Wade Keller say about any match? It's their opinion. If you thought last night's HBK/HHH match was a study in stalling, then that's fine. If you were thoroughly entertained last night by the two, that's ok too. They are opinions. I like to see what these net icons and you posters have to say about the match. It gives me several points of view from different wrestling fans on how they saw this match. But no one, and I mean no one, is gonna tell me their opinion is scripture or better than mine. Don't let anybody's opinion of something sway you, ever. If SK wants to give it ****, then let him. Don't let his opinion make you like the match more. You either liked it or you didn't. Same with folks on the board. I will not let posters here sway my liking of the match just because it's different from their opinion. And this isn't just in regards to the SS match, but any and all matches. If people didn't like a match you liked, fuck 'em. If people loved a match you thought sucked, fuck them too.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

Who cares whether Keith changed his mind. Jesus, who dosn't now and then.

Dangerous A nailed it on the head. The match was an emotional, glorified hardcore match to me. I'm not saying that it was bad, but the ring work didn't justify **** to me. Hogan/Rock wasn't a masterpiece by any means, but the crowd reaction and the emotion for it surely made up for it. Same with this match.

Dames