TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

RVD to SMACKDOWN!

With Steph laughing like her old man, and the loss of Brock, i predict that RVD will move to Smackdown this week!

If this does happen, then could this be his big break?

If Heyman is booking for Smackdown, then we could see him book his old ECW star strong in a move to the top of the federation.

Alternatively, RVD could lose heat for jumping ship, be jobbed out and left in the mid card in a Intercontinetal battle instead of being pushed?

What do you think? I hope RVD is pushed to the top, but i think it would be more sensible for me to accept the fact that the will probably never happen!

ChUnK!

Guest Masked Heel

i agree that Rvd is going to smackdown but i don't know if he'll get more over there he's already pretty over he's still the IC champ so he won't move up but maybe beniot will finally

Guest Quik

I'm gonna have to start working Mondays instead of Thursdays... everyone I mark for is on SD. Fucking Steph.

Guest Extreme Forever

Shit! Why doesnt the wwe just put Dreamer,Raven and team Canada on Smackdown then I couldnt watch any of it.

Guest Extreme Forever

Out of the wwe writing team there all a bunch of dumbasses ( Other than heyman). Bitch Steph probabley put him there cause she sucks at writing. If Vince wants to give his Daughter a job make it a Head Janitor.

Guest alfdogg

Come on...

You know they're putting over there so they can mute his pops again.

Guest Flyboy
Come on...

You know they're putting over there so they can mute his pops again.

I was thinking the exact same thing, alf. :(

Guest Brian

I was thinking more because Heyman succeeded with Lesnar in actually building him up stronger, that he got RVD.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

RVD in the land of the Edge push...

I like it not at all.

Guest art_vandelay

Well after last night's Raw, we learned that Lesnar is now SD-exclusive, and RVD currently holds the top title on Raw. Therefore, I don't think he's going anywhere at the moment.

Guest Caliban

Yeah, I think the laugh might have been more because she knew she was getting the Undisputed exclusively.

Guest Flyboy
Well after last night's Raw, we learned that Lesnar is now SD-exclusive, and RVD currently holds the top title on Raw. Therefore, I don't think he's going anywhere at the moment.

*whew*

Well, at least this gives me a reason to watch Raw... if he left, it was looking pretty grim for Raw.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

IF RVD were to go to Smackdown, it would mean no singles titles on RAW (cept for the women's) and only the Tag Titles. It would be more fuel to the fire for Bischoff to breakaway from the WWE and form WCW Nitro, so he could crown World and US Champions. But they need to space it out a bit and not have everyone jump in 1 week. This needs to be paced out over several weeks..

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

technically, if RVD jumps, he could wind up fighting Brock for the title.

However, this will not happen.

On a related note, The Split is entering "Fucking Sucks" territory.

Guest art_vandelay
On a related note, The Split is entering "Fucking Sucks" territory.

Now why would you say that? I think the shows have been much better with the two seperate brands, especially since the GMs came into play. Sure, Raw might still suck, but SD has been fan-fucking-tastic. I can deal with one mediocre show if we get a guaranteed good one each week.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I was talking more about the split angle. All this show jumping and "McActing" is really getting to me. Especially when they do stuff like Raw's finish or Benoit moving away from RVD before thier match was built up.

You're right, Smackdown's been good (better) lately.

And you're also right about Raw eating ass.