TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Test experiment over?

Guest Anglesault

From all accounts, Test was absolutely HORRIBLE last night, and may have even got out worked by the Undertaker on several occasions. Do you think test finally proved to WWF management that he is a useless ass, or will they continue with this Test experiment?

I definitely don't think so. Undertaker isn't the standard "you will have a good match with this guy or you'll be depushed" wrestler. If Test were to have a bad match with Benoit, then I'd say dump the guy. However, everyone knew that 'Taker was going to go over Test and that the match wouldn't be pretty so I doubt WWE will do anything about it.

Dames

Guest Nevermortal

This experiment is over.

Wait til like January, and there'll be another.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

They havn't given up after any of his 11067 other pushes failed so no, its not over.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Don't get your hopes up, AS.

btw, I wouldn't say Test did "HORRIBLE."

I thought Test looked better then usual. However, I did have about 5-6 Labatt's in me by that point.

Guest Quik

Canadian beer makes Test watchable.

He doesn't deserve a push, he gets to nail Stacy.

Guest jester
From all accounts, Test was absolutely HORRIBLE last night, and may have even got out worked by the Undertaker on several occasions. Do you think test finally proved to WWF management that he is a useless ass, or will they continue with this Test experiment?

Hey, aren't you supposed to be saying pro-Test things for a day? :)

So when's the day going to happen?

Guest Anglesault

I know. when i said "From all accounts" I meant for everything I read. Sorry if that confused you. I'm going to see the replay tomorrow.

Guest the 1inch punch

Leave Test alone, at least give him props for taking the Tombstone

Guest LJSexay

*sigh...

I haven't seen it myself, but I have friends who thought the Taker//Test match was ok, not bad at all, especially since they had set their expectation so short.

Leave it be... I'm not Test's biggest fan by far, but I'm also not one of those guys who bashes him just because others do, either. Did you EXPECT A **** match in the first place? Doubtful, and neither did my friends, so they came out of summerslam not hating the match at all.

Guest Anglesault
. Did you EXPECT A **** match in the first place?

No, but I expected SOMMETHING to justify why, when he is not at all over, has no charisma, and no mic skills, he manages to show up on TV every week and get clean wins over the Undertaker. If he was a PASSABLE wrestler, then maybe I would accept that.

Guest LJSexay

Hmmm, he does seem to be over with the Unamerican gimmick, don't excuse that one there. He got ONE win over Taker, in a match where it didn't really matter which of the heels won, because it added up to just buildup.

I think he's a pasable wrestler, and you know if people decided to think about it a bit more thoroughly, they'd say something similar. But hey... it doesn't matter.

Guest Anglesault
Hmmm, he does seem to be over with the Unamerican gimmick, don't excuse that one there.

Haven't noticed it.

He got ONE win over Taker, in a match where it didn't really matter which of the heels won, because it added up to just buildup.

Now the list of people Who DON'T have a clean win over the Undertaker. it reads like a who's who of the WWf right now. All world champions, mind you

Ric Flair

The Rock

Triple H (Just bear with me)

HBK (Ditto)

Kurt Angle

Chris Jerhico

Hulk Hogan

Add on to that list Chris Benoit, RVD and people like Big Show and Kane (Even when they meant something.)

And TEST does?

I think he's a pasable wrestler, and you know if people decided to think about it a bit more thoroughly, they'd say something similar. But hey... it doesn't matter.

Passable wrestlers have more than one good match every year and a half.

Guest LJSexay

Well to finish up my piece, since the majority of the wrestling smarks and marks alike didn't think the match was bad, omre like better than expected, I don't think he should be trashed on as much is all.

Guest Anglesault
Well to finish up my piece, since the majority of the wrestling smarks and marks alike didn't think the match was bad, omre like better than expected, I don't think he should be trashed on as much is all.

It was expected to be in the negative stars. Better than expected (I saw about 1/2* ratings) is not Good.

Guest LJSexay

By SK? Who also gave HBK/HHH ****?

I've seen mostly ** and *1/2 at this board, but eh.

Guest SlowChemical6

*****, right here. And not just *****, but elite *****. I'm talking right up there with Austin/Bret @ WM 13, HBK/Razor @ WM X, Austin/Rock @ WM X-7, etc.

Guest Anglesault

And LJ, if you have to come out and say "I'll burn the American Flag" that is a desperate attempt to get over.

Guest Anglesault

I just realized something. We actually had a somewhat intelligent debate without fighting. The world IS coming to an end.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Anglesault, you might as well get use to Test.

Everytime the "Big" Name wrestlers get asked "Who's the future Superstars," Test & Edge are always the top 2 names.

Now the list of people Who DON'T have a clean win over the Undertaker. it reads like a who's who of the WWf right now. All world champions, mind you

Ric Flair

The Rock

Triple H (Just bear with me)

HBK (Ditto)

Kurt Angle

Chris Jericho

Hulk Hogan

Just to remove one of the names from your list, The Rock pinned the Undertaker clean in a tag match (just like Test) with a Rock Bottom in '99. I remember this very well because I was shocked that Taker did the job...and that was the first time I ever took Rock seriously as a main eventer.

Dames

Guest Anglesault

Okay then. Still an amazing group to not have a clean win over Taker when Test does.