TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SlowChemical6

Just got back from SummerSlam...

Guest FeArHaVoC

Why is Rock a phony? He's already pretty much done everything there is to do in Wrestling. Why not move on and try new things?

Guest kingkamala

Rock is best to either get out or turn heel.

If he gets out he'll be the next Ah-nuld or at least the next Steven Segal

If he turns heel his movie career could be over cause the marks wouldn't go out to see the movies and the smarks wouldn't see the movies anyway

Guest FeArHaVoC

Oh yeah, that "phony." Did the job Clean last night for Mr. Lesnar.

I wonder how many others in the Rock's position would have?

Guest SlowChemical6

The Rock did turn heel. You guys missed it, but after the cameras went off The Rock cut a mega-heel promo on us. "Finally...The Rock has come BACK...it doesn't matter where The Rock is!" Funny stuff. He kept pounding on the mic and giving us this deranged People's eyebrow until we shut up.

Guest alfdogg

Hey, I'll be the first to admit that I didn't expect much from HBK/HHH, and I got it shoved back in my face, cause I really enjoyed the match.

But *****? Come ON.

Guest Will Scarlet

This guy is complaining because Keith rated the HBK-HHH match ****? Um...okay. **** seems to be the best rating I have seen for the match, and is generally considered being pretty kind from what I have seen on this board. I would be more inclined to agree with the Dames' **1/2 rating myself. Rating it ***** is just silly.

Guest The Flying Dutchman
HBK vs. HHH was *****. Not ****, not even **** 1/2. It was ***** and it was one of the best matches that I have ever seen. I was at the SkyDome for WrestleMania X8, and the crowd at Nassau was just as hot for HBK as they were for Hogan. Maybe even more vociferous, since they were only 20,000 at Nassau and 60,000+ in Toronto.

What the hell does vociferous mean?

Guest The Flying Dutchman
vo·cif·er·ous   Pronunciation Key  (v-sfr-s)

adj.

Making, given to, or marked by noisy and vehement outcry.

Nevermind. www.dictionary.com

Guest Phr33k

Personally, I also would've put HHH/HBK at ***** if I thought I could get away with it. Guess not.

Guest RickyChosyu

Keep in mind that this is coming from a guy who rated Hart/Michaels from Survivor Series '97 ****.

What the fuck ever.

Guest Mulatto Heat
Plus, Brock rules. HE'S A HOSS, BAH GAWD!!! No, seriously, he's got the total package. He's got a killer look and he's a great athlete. If you guys wanna mark out for the vanilla midgets, feel free. I like the monsters.

It's too damn bad that I saw this AFTER he got banned, because I would have asked him who were the "monsters".

Monsters don't get sent out of the ring over the top rope from one kick in my book.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

*****?

****?

What the fuck?

These ratings defy everything.

**1/2 from Dames was the closest rating to what I feel the match truly was.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Ratings are stupid anyway.

So it's criminal to rate HHH/HBK ****, but not Benoit/RVD? Please.

All ratings are good for is to nit-pick and squabble about.

Guest chirs3

I'd put Michaels/HHH at around ***1/2 or so too... not a classic by any means, but it was pretty darn good.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

When did I say that you had to rate Benoit vs. RVD ****?

HBK vs. HHH was exactly the way I envisioned a 30 minute hardcore match between Bradshaw and Jeff HArdy (if he didn't take speed before the match) looking like.

Only I think Jeff would sell the back in the second half of the match.

Guest Mulatto Heat

You didn't. But you MUST HAVE, since it goes along with the stupid, horribly unoriginal, pitifully contrived generalizations brought forth by the disgruntled IWC "rebels" who think they're so cute and funny with their quirky little remarks.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Somewhere, Dames sheds a tear of happiness that people are accepting his ratings over Keith's...

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest kingkamala

I'd rate HHH-HBK at ***3/4, nowhere near ***** but a hell of a lot better then anyone on this board could expect

Guest alfdogg

You didn't. But you MUST HAVE, since it goes along with the stupid, horribly unoriginal, pitifully contrived generalizations brought forth by the disgruntled IWC "rebels" who think they're so cute and funny with their quirky little remarks.

I just didn't want to have to say it.

Guest Angle-plex
HBK vs. HHH was *****. Not ****, not even **** 1/2. It was ***** and it was one of the best matches that I have ever seen.

You should go watch some more matches, because you've obviously only seen the past year of WWE.

HBK vs Mankind at Mind Games was a MUCH better HBK match, despite the horrible ending.

Guest Some Guy

I still haven;t seen the match because my friend who has a black bow and I both have Girsl and haven't been free at the same time to watch the damn tape, but I'm finally going to see it tonight and I will take it upon myself to settle this debate. :P

BTW I'm a huge HBK mark but don;t really like HHH so I think I can be somewhat fair, if not totally bias in HBK's favor. :)

Guest Some Guy

I watched it and thought HHH looked about like he always does and HBK looked pretty damn good for a guy who hasn't worked in 4 1/2 years. He didn't sell the back in the second half of the match because he was "running on adreneline" or whatever I think. I'd give it ***3/4.

Guest SmarkySmark

If he was truly "running on adrenaline" he would have killed HHH. I hate how that phrase is thrown around like running on adrenaline happens all the time.

I give it ***1/2 also. I downloaded it onto my computer and have watched it twice today just to get a better feel for it. I still think the emotional side of it could have been done better, but I still enjoy the match and will keep it on my computer.

Guest HartFan86

Why are people still talking about and quoting what SlowChemcial said when he's been banned for like a week? You think he's going to respond or something. This is kinda funny reading the posts after he got banned.

Somewhere, Dames sheds a tear of happiness that people are accepting his ratings over Keith's...

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Word, cousin.

Dames