TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Apocalypse Border Run (I'M BAAACK!)

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Okay, here we go. In order of the requests:

For Silent - 389465056100 fifty-five gallon drums of tequila. NO JAPANESE WOMEN FOR THEY ARE NOT IN MEXICO.

For Frost - A box of Santa Clara 1830 cigars and the hard to find Stevie Ray Vaughan import cd Stilleto Rain.

For Tom Flesher - A gift basket of peyote, mescal, and hand-rolled corn tortillas, a Mexican woman, and a midget luchadore named El Bombastico

For TNT - Highly illegal and extremely dangerous fireworks, such as M100s and the like. Hell, there's probably full sticks of dynomite in there...

For JD - Salma Hayek (At least there's no Molock to steal her from you. And no Nelson of the Ocean, either)

For Annie - 10 kilos of fine Mexican marijuana (Drugs are bad. You better plan on selling that)

For Stubby - A Mexican A-bomb (I'm not sure if it's a bomb as much as large fireworks in a steel tube. Also, 50 kilos of Mexican weed.

That is all. I suppose if any Johnny-come-latelys want something, either request it here or the request thread, and I MIGHT bring it back...yeah...

Guest AnnieEclectic

Of course I'm selling it. See, unlike Silent, I was smart and realized that money can get me a trip to Japan... where I can find excellnt Japanese lesbian women. Especially in the Joshi leagues. Or, I may simply visit Megumi Kudo and have a grand ol time.

Enjoy your tequila Silent! (Y)

-Annie

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Frost chain smokes the whole box of cigars and sheds a tear for the late SRV. Mucho gracias, mi amigo!

Guest Ace309

Well, my buxom Mexican wench is cooking my tortillas, and I'm alternating peyote and mescal with El Bombastico.

Best. Border run. Ever.

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Best border run ever? It was good for you (Since you won) but some of the older ones, especially all of Raynor's midget requests, Stubby's mummy requests, and Edwin's (I think it was Edwin) request for Vlad de burro and Manual Laborr. Good times, good times.

Anyway, glad to see that you're enjoying the loot.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Ah yes...the mummies.

I know I'm using one as a coat-rack now, but I'm not sure what happened to the other one.

[stubby plots who to explode with his Mexican A-bomb.]

Mothernature says..."

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Hurray! I have illeagal explosives! Woo!

*gets arrested*

...fuck.

Guest BigTim2002

I still think the greatest is from WAY back in the IGN daze...

"I want a servant from Tiajuna named Manuel Laborr."

Ah, the good ol' daze...Edwin is a FUCKING KING-SIZED VATO SUPREMO!

ORALE!