TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HartFan86

Weird question, but...

Guest HartFan86

Who actually runs this board? Who is "Admin"? I honestly don't know who runs/owns/whatever this place.

Admin, is Mike The Admin....he actually controls the server and things like that. I own it and I pretty much ask him to do whatever I need.

Dames

Guest DrTom

All of the admins and mods are aliens from the planet Zeist. We have come to earth and taken over your puny message board to eat your brains. We are still here because we have found so few brains here that are worthy of eating.

(Hey, if I didn't go ahead and say it, someone else would have said it for me... :P )

Guest HartFan86
Admin, is Mike The Admin....he actually controls the server and things like that. I own it and I pretty much ask him to do whatever I need.

Dames

Ohhhh, okay. Thanks.

Guest eiker_ir
All of the admins and mods are aliens from the planet Zeist. We have come to earth and taken over your puny message board to eat your brains. We are still here because we have found so few brains here that are worthy of eating.

........whoa

Guest J*ingus

::cuts Tom's head off, absorbs his power::