TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

How much would you mark out if...

Guest Anglesault

Say Chris Jericho and Edge somehow start their feud up again. (Or anyone for that matter) And Jericho cuts a KILLER promo on Edge, not goofy, totally serious, with a hint of Jericho's sarcasm and stuff. And just as Edge is about to respond, Jericho is like "OOOH! What are you gonna do now? Call be a dork? You're so cool Edge, you'e so hip!" Edge would be SPEECHLESS. That would RULE. BTW, you can insert anyone for Jericho

Guest oldschoolwrestling

Jericho: "You're so cool, Mr King of the Ring". The only thing you are the king of jerkey is the king of suck"

Yes, I would mark out for that.

Guest Ozymandias

It'd be cool to see Jericho shoot on ANYONE who has worn out their welcome in the upper card (well mostly HHH and UT). Not by going the goofy 'insider reference' route, but just pointing out how shitty their "characters" and ringwork are - like he did to X-Pac at No Mercy 2000. But then that would signify motivation to entertain and Jericho being a man for once....can't have that, Chris.

But yeah, I'd totally shit myself to see what you proposed.

Guest Slingshot Suplex

It would be fantastic but the WWE would never ever let Jericho punk out their new golden boy like that.Not till he's solidly established anyway.One vicious ,truth laden promo might,just might, cripple Edge because he'd probably have nothing to respond with via himself or the writers.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

I could see Edge's response already..

"Well..you're a..you're a..a..DORK!"

*pulls Jericho's pants down, spears*

Guest AM The Kid

That would be awesome.

"You're suck a dork Jericho, and dude, you suck at singing!"

"Dammit, you're not a surfer, you're from Ontario. Why the hell are you talking like that?!"

"Dork!!!"