TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

SmartMarks Roundtable O'Chat

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

For christ sake's, I can only follow you around like a smal, lost, cold dog one at a time! Let's not fight about it, hm?

Guest Ozymandias
I do get that a lot, actually. Let me just say that your sig is bordlerine plagiarism because I had one just like it a few months ago. Anyone familiar with their Kinetic lore can back me up on that. But because I think you're a worthwhile human being and I wish no particular harm upon you, I'll allow you to keep it.

Bless you, kind Sir. I must plead ignorance (my specialty) however, since up until a week ago I only averaged about 2.4 posts a month here and rarely lurked without posting.

"I'm fuckin' INNOCENT"

Guest J*ingus
Every idea you ever had should be credit to me because I thought of it first....

Dammit, Nova, we didn't ask for your opinion!

Guest Incandenza

I should note, Kinetic, that on memory alone, I'd rank your greatest hits piece above the Teenage Bandwagon one, as I found the latter a little too Pitchforkmedia-at-its-smarmiest-and-condescending to like. I don't feel like going back and reading either one of them at the moment, as it is late and I am tired.

Guest Kinetic

I actually like that Teenage Fanclub record, for what it's worth. My objective in writing stuff for the site is not to expose people to new music or even be honest. I just want to be amusing at any cost.

Guest J*ingus

Well, it's not an important enough topic, but time to go to bed. Man, I already zapped no less than three punkass secret alter egos of Established Posters~! today. Whew. See you guys sometime tomorrow.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

AK-47, the very best! When you absoulutely, positivly, got to kill every mother-fucka in the room...

accept no substitutes.

Guest Marshall
Well, it's not an important enough topic, but time to go to bed. Man, I already zapped no less than three punkass secret alter egos of Established Posters~! today. Whew. See you guys sometime tomorrow.

Who were they?

Guest Kinetic

Just so you all know, I've momentarily reconciled with my McDonald's. It's the best decision financially, although it is going to interfere with my time spent here. Ah, well.

Guest Incandenza
Just so you all know, I've momentarily reconciled with my McDonald's. It's the best decision financially, although it is going to interfere with my time spent here. Ah, well.

What makes you think life will get better when you leave Abilene? Given your rocky relationship with McD's, I don't see how this is suppose to all go away in North Carolina.

Guest Kinetic

Well, the McDonald's problem will go away when I leave here. I won't be working there anymore, obviously. I just hope that there are more employment opportunities when I get to North Carolina because there really aren't any here.

Guest Incandenza

But to leave three times and come back just as often? Something's fishy.

::goes into armchair psychiatrist mode::

So, tell me about your sex life....

Guest Kinetic

My sex life is non-existent currently. I've really built North Carolina up as the land of milk and honey in my head, but it's bound to be less miserable than Abilene. Anything is an improvement over the current state of affairs.

And I'd rather live in poverty than ever work at another fast food place. I'll do it until late October and then never step foot in another McDonald's ever again.

Guest Retro Rob

I haven't been to a McDonald's in a long time. Wendy's all the way, followed by Taco Bell.

I just wanted to comment on a post from Page 1. I think a 9/11 video game would be cool, but I'm probably in the minority there. Imagine being a vigilante trying to save people and stuff. Whatever...

Guest Flyboy
I haven't been to a McDonald's in a long time.  Wendy's all the way, followed by Taco Bell.

You guys must have never heard of Sonic's, baby. That place fucking owns.

Guest Retro Rob
I believe it was sent to your Smartmarks e-mail could you check it for me?

That's where I orignally looked, but I'll check again........the e-mail system is down, so if you sent it anytime before this afternoon, I didn't get it.

Guest MrRant
It's always possible I typed my e-mail wrong...I'll look into that.

I just resent it. Try now.

Guest Retro Rob
It's always possible I typed my e-mail wrong...I'll look into that.

I just resent it. Try now.

Server still down. I'll try later tonight.

Guest Retro Rob

OK, unless you internte alias is Mooer, I didn't get the e-mail. I probably typed it wrong or something.

Anyway, I have a new little convo to start up. I was drinking a Snapple today and the cap said, "The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime while sleeping." Now I doubt this so I asked some people. One thought that maybe people in third world countries eat like 500 spiders and we eat maybe 1, so it would balance out the average.

What do you guys think?

Guest Kotzenjunge

Everyone needs to go here. To get an idea of what the best is for dance music(since you all know this is what I endeavored to create):

Have DJ DraStik on Loop 4, Kristi on keyboard Loop 3, and DJ BeeJay on Loop 4. That's just an introduction into cool, this site rules.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Incandenza

Having missed out during his "prime" run in WCW, I'm just now finding myself with an extreme hatred for Konnan.

Discuss.