TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheBostonStrangler

Your favorite videogame

Guest TheBostonStrangler

...and you could bring one system with one game with you, what system/game would it be? I'd bring Perfect Dark for Nintendo 64, or maybe WWF: No Mercy on N64. Two quality games that I'll NEVER get tired of playing.

Guest Renegade

N64+No Mercy (long gamelife)

hmmmmm or...

A Japenese Super Famicom with a copy of Megaman and Forte

or

PS2 with a copy of GTA3 or SD3

Guest KoR Fungus

Probably an SNES with FF6.  Best game ever, and infinite replay value.  Getting 99 Economizers would keep me busy for quite some time, hehehe.

I guess a PS1 with FFA would be about the same thing, but I think I'd rather have no loading time than FF5, hehe.  The FMV intro and ending are nice, though.

Guest ])r. ])eath
Probably an SNES with FF6.  Best game ever, and infinite replay value.  Getting 99 Economizers would keep me busy for quite some time.

That would be my answer as well. Getting all the characters to lvl 99 with all spells would take.. 3 days. Then you can uncurse the paladin shield..

I love that game.

Of course, I would attempt to smuggle in Secret of Mana, Crono Trigger, Super Metroid, Zelda: A Link to the Past, & Mario RPG as well.

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

PS2 -- Madden 2002. Franchise mode would have me occupied for a while.

Guest whatever

Either Mario 64 (one of my all time fav's) or FF VII (Could be the best RPG ever made in my opinion at least). Either of those games could keep my busy for years.

Guest Flyin' Squirrel

Ogre Battle or Final Fantasy Tactics - trying to find and do everything in those games (not to mention just getting through Ogre Battle with a halfway decent reputation bar) would occupy plenty of time. Or maybe Tetris, because it has the closest any game has ever come to infinite replay value.

Guest mathbrat

Sonic and Knuckles for the Genesis. Not only is it a great game in its own right, but I can smuggle in another game by plugging it into the cartridge slot (though it would probably just be Sonic the Hedgehog 3).

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

Final Fantasy II (or IV if you like). It's not a really long game, but the gameplay is great, the story is really fun, the graphics are nice and soft on the eyes with bold, bright colours, and overall it's just the most enjoyable game I've ever played, even a decade after it's release. Second would be Ogre Battle due to the massive replay value, fun factor, and skill level.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

Diablo I, Goldeneye 007, Super Mario Bros 3, Final Fantasy VI and VII. all classic games, all awesome, and all too good to leave behind.

Guest converge241

N64 - No Mercy

PS2 - Grand Theft Auto 3

Nintendo - Super Mario 2

It would be tough to choose between those 3