TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SupaTaft

The person above you thread!

Guest evenflowDDT

^ Has one of the coolest/creepiest avatars ever! Loves Raven's top hat, and thus rules. (intended for TheRockisTheEuropeanChampion... while I'm at it, is she a girl or not? I never figured it out :P)

Guest Cancer Marney

^ should be used to that

Edit: I didn't miss, I just didn't think too much about wording. I was trying to say something like TRITEC should be used to that question by now. Eh, never mind, just pretend I didn't post.

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

^ Came up with the custom title I'll use when I get to 1000.

EDIT: Marney. Yes.

Guest Cancer Marney

^ isn't using my suggestion? Must not be a hot gay (or bi-curious) surfer chick... hmm, maybe a gymnast or a ballerina, yesss, I can see that.

Guest evenflowDDT

^ will have a l33t-a55 custom title when she reaches 1000 (TRITEC, which I guess really is a she...)

Guest evenflowDDT

D'oh! ^Came up with "hot gay surfer chick", I love those... ummm... though I guess in my case it'd be "hot gay surfer dressed as chick" :D (Marney)

Guest evenflowDDT

^ uses "l33t" for "elite" 'cuz he's a l33t hax0r wh0 typ35 lik35 th15 (evenflowDDT)

Guest evenflowDDT

^ messes up the pattern of this thread because of his slow-ass modem... so not l33t (evenflowDDT, the last one about me for today, promise :P)

Guest evenflowDDT

^ Likes two things that HELLA r0x0r: Calvin & Hobbes and Pearl Jam (Spaceman Spiff)