Sign in to follow this  
Guest SupaTaft

The person above you thread!

Guest Kotzenjunge

^^ knows I fucked up big time with the "vexing incident."

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Chuck Woolery

^ Should read "Operation Horny Proctologist", in which Sandman and Anglesault get married. Page 149 of the One and Only Anglesault thread, also containing...

- Operation Sand Paint.

- Operation Piss Drunk.

Check it out, now!

Guest Sandman9000

^has an obcession about me, and will be recieving a restraining order soon.

EDIT- damn you and your one word posts.

And blasphemy for missing WCW more then ECW.

Guest Kotzenjunge

^^ screw you TRITEC, I wanna know what was wrong with Zack's trip!!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Zack Malibu
^^ screw you TRITEC, I wanna know what was wrong with Zack's trip!!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Off-topic:

Kotz,

My 8th grade class trip was to DC. My grandmother, who was ill with cancer, paid for the trip because she wanted to do "something nice" for all the kids in the family, so that was my treat. Unfortunately, my grandmother passed the day before the trip. Since it was paid for, and it was one of my grandmother's wishes that I go and have fun on the trip, I was told by my family to go. Already in an obviously bad mood because of what happened, my girlfriend at the time was being slightly shady, yet supportive (if that makes any sense). Well, later on the trip (which was getting my mind off of things), she starts flirting with some other kids, etc. So I wind up getting angered, and she comes to the hotel room door one night, we argue, and that's that, over and done with. I proceed to walk into the bathroom, lock the door, wait a few minutes, and flush the toilet. My buddies that I was rooming with asked what the hell that was about, and I came up with the story that I had bought her a ring that I wanted to give her, but she pissed me off so I flushed it away. She got wind of that one, BELIEVED IT, lol, and actually believed that I really flushed a ring down the toilet until we started talking again junior year of high school, and I revealed my secret.

So, yeah, some funny stuff happened, but all in all, the trip was kinda bleh.

Guest Zack Malibu
^ I pity him & his bad trip.

No need for pity. It was 8 years ago, lol. But thanks anyways TRITEC.

Guest Kotzenjunge

^^ has broken the rules of this thread for too long... Ich sagte drei Minuten so lang...

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge