TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Michael Joel Benoit

Best/Worst PPV Logos

Guest Michael Joel Benoit

Just another spin-off of our ppv talks. We already had matches, songs, sets, intros, and video packages. Now it is time for the logos which play a part in the hype for a pay-per-view.

There are alot of good PPV logos so it is hard to chose which is the best. Some of my favorites are the original Wrestlemania logos used for 1-7. They were classy and neat.

I also liked the Wrestlemania XII logo. The one that looked like the 20th Century Fox logo. XIV was good also.

I love the Survivor Series: Deadly Game logo with the Skull.

Those are some of my favorites.

There have been crappy logos also. Like, for example, the Vengeace logo. What the hell is that? It is just Vengeance in big white letters. No thought whatsoever. I also didn't like the Unforgiven logo from 2001. It was too "gothic".

Also hated the Wrestlemania X8 logo. Just a rip-off of X-Seven's logo but with X8 scratched on.

Those are mine, what's yours?

Guest dreamer420

I have hated all of the Unforgiven ones simply because they look horrible. The KOR logos are starting to get worse and worse by the year as well. The Summerslam logo, which the WWE really seems to like because this was it's third year, is great and is probably my favorite. All the Wrestlemania logos look great as well.

WCW Uncensored had the worst of all time.

Guest papacita

The WM12 logo was cool, as was the Royal Rumble logo (years 96-99), and Rumble 2001.

I don't hate any PPV logos, but Rumble 2000 annoyed me just because I missed the other one.

Guest imajackoff?

The old WM logo is classic. One current logo I dont like is the SummerSlam logo they have used the last couple years.

Guest JHawk

To me the best PPV logos need to look good but can be drawn by the average fan for a sign. That said, give me any of the WrestleMania logos. Sharp looking but simple.

That being said, I HATE the current SummerSlam logo, but it's at least better than the SUmmerSlam 98 logo

Guest CED Ordonez

The original Backlash logo that was designed after Mankind's mask was horrid looking IMHO. I'm glad they decided to go with the swinging blade after that.

I don't really know what I would choose for a best logo.

Guest MillenniumMan831

Mark one down for the old Survivor Series logo (1989-1993). The saxophones also kicked ass, as well as the name.