TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Powerplay

A Blank Check..

Guest Powerplay

After the show the newest addition to the SJL family, Judge Mental, takes a look at the card posted backstage to find who he is fighting. He’s gotten out of his wrestling outit and now wears a black suit and hat. Blank? He gives an unsatisfied grunt and begins to walk around the concrete backstage toward the parking garage. Blank…Blank. Great, I get to fight a rookie. Don’t they realize who I am? A waste, a great waste. Mental sighs, knowing that bookers never get it right. He reaches the garage and makes his way to his car. I guess I’m just going to have to show them how much talent I have, he thinks with a little smirk.

It takes him only a few moments to reach the Marriot, the hotel where the SJL is putting them up. The Judge goes to the elevator, pushes the button for the 4th floor, and waits. He holds two video tapes in his right hand marked “SJL Crimson, September 1st” and “SJL Wrath, August 27th”. A rookie……… I hate fighting rookies. Always so eager to get the win that they trip over their own feet and get pinned. No challenge at all in beating them. The doors part at the desired floor revealing an older woman waiting for the elevator. Mental politely tips his hat and says with a warm smile “Excuse me Madam.” He walks past her and right to his room. He opens the door to reveal a nice queen bed with a table and two chairs next to it. Across from the bed sits a T.V. and VCR on top of a low but long dresser. At least this league knows how to put their workers up. He sits down on the bed and puts in the first tape. “Let’s see this boy in action.”

"Wha Wha Wha Hit It!" The music explodes with Blank shooting out from the back on his skateboard. He rolls quickly to the ring before performing an Ollie and leaping off his board onto the apron. He turns around looking at all of the people that have gathered in attendance for tonight's events. He then proceeds to back flip over the top rope and into the ring where he raises his hands.

*Click*

Mental fast-forwards past the entrances. Some people just put far too much effort into coming to the ring rather than performing in it.

*Click*

Leon proceeds to pick Blank up of the ground while raising one of his hands in the air he throws and rolls the red dragoned man back into the ring. Blank quickly spring to his feet as Sharpe comes in through the ropes Blank quickly releases a furious custom combo onto his enemy: A shin kick, a rib kick, a spin kick to the head, and followed up by a spinning in air splits kick. Leon tumbles back slightly falling against the ropes. Blank then quickly rushes at the man with a fast punch that is caught almost too easily.

Mental continues to watch the video for a minute or so when he comes across…

Leon gets up off of Blank before laying down some powerhouse like kicks into Blanks chest almost breaking some ribs. Sharpe drops down delivering an elbow to the heart before he goes for the pin once more.

No another kick out for one of the two newcomers in the ring. Sharpe can’t believe that he hasn’t put his man away yet as he lifts Blank up off the mat once more. As Blank rises being held by the air.. Sploosh!

“Red mist…” Mental mumbles to himself under his breath. He smiled, remembering the little technique he had for that when he saw it coming. He’s young… I can get it out of him… The Judge makes a mental note of the technique, thinking about whether or not he can draw the mist out of him.

Axis-“Well that looks like it is the end for this match now onto...Hey wait a minute..”

Edwin-”Blank appears to be going back into the ring Sharpe doesn’t see it..”

RED DRAGON SLEEPER!

Blank locks his hold down onto the already beaten body of Leon dropping him quickly to the ground while continuing to keep his submission locked on strong and powerful not releasing even after three referee’s try to pull him off he still won’t listen.

King-“He is like a killer bee small and has to sting you more then once...”

After the three refs plead and beg to get Blank off he finally releases spitting onto the out cold body of the fallen Leon Sharpe...

Edwin-”Um time for commercial everybody will be right back...”

The Judge smiles when he sees this. Thinks he’s a real hotshot, doesn’t he? Thinks he’s good because he can beat up a man when he’s down, eh? I’ll show him some true pain tomorrow. Mental ejects the tape, and puts in the next one; a taping of tonight’s show.

He watches the match grimly, trying to learn Blank’s style. He watches Kaze finally go down to a chairshot, and watches Blank again go over the top with his finisher after Kaze was done. Mental smiles, confident he can beat this ‘rookie’. And after the match, I’ll give him a brief taste of what I can really do. With that, Mental turns off the T.V. and reaches to turn out the lights. True pain can only be dispensed by those who have experienced it.

*Click*

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Ouch, Mental is scary. I'm REEAAAALLY looking forward to this match now, and that's a great promo. Love how you excecute the Judge's demeanor as a meticulous technician who would do stuff like research his opponents and whatnot. Good job.

Guest ScorpionDanceofDeath

Hey, old man.. nice work. Kick the new guy's BUTT for me. A little taste of vengence I can't take out myself.. they have me handcuffed to this bed for some reason..

Sign in to follow this