TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TJH

Do you smoke?

Guest TJH

I'm just wondering what the Smartmarks like to inhale during non-forum hours, be it Cigarettes, Cigars, or even Pot or Crack.

Guest The Ruthless Aggressor
I smoke dem sucka ass MCs who think they can battle me.

:lol: 'Net "MCs" crack me up.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I smoke nothing, except... argh. Incandenza did it first.

Fine, I'm about to smoke him. (clip loading is heard)

Fo a prison term,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kinetic

I smoke cigarettes. Lots and lots of cigarettes. I'm also perfectly willing to smoke weed but I don't have the proper connections, nor do I deal well with the anxiety of having an illegal substance around the house.

Guest MrRant

So get a RX for Paxil. Then you wouldn't feel anxious at all about having illegal substances or for that matter around large groups of people.

Guest goodhelmet
I smoke cigarettes. Lots and lots of cigarettes. I'm also perfectly willing to smoke weed but I don't have the proper connections, nor do I deal well with the anxiety of having an illegal substance around the house.

straight up!!!! cigarettes RULE and they make you look COOL! i used to smoke pot but the apathetic and lethargic person i had become made me realize it was no way to spend my days.

Guest J*ingus

I would happily consist on nothing but Marlboro Menthol Light 100's for the rest of my days. Too bad I still live at home, and can't take up the habit due to my anal-retentive mother. Yeah, so your father died of smoking, wah wah waaaaah.

I don't smoke cigarrettes at all, however, I've dabbled in the funny green stuff. I don't do it often, maybe 2 or 3 days in a row every 6 months or so.

Dames

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You name it, chances are I've inhaled it's vapors.

Cigarettes (constantly)

Cigars (once in a blue moon)

I smoked a pipe for a week, just to be an ass.

Pot (constantly)

Opium (haven't in AGES)

Crack (once during a REALLY bad part of my life. never EVER again.)

PCP. (unwittingly. a laced bowl, and I happily didn't wake up in Deebo's pigeon coop.)

pot RESIN, the sticky black shit that clogs up bowls has also clogged my lungs.

A Spider. I was packing a bowl, I was already high, and there it was. There were no added effects.

A moth. Same principle

Cornsilks. I grew up in the sticks.

Poppy Seeds. On a dare.

Dandelion Fluff. Also on a dare.

A Flintstones vitamin, all crushed up. Also also on a dare.

Hair. Also also also on a dare, (tasted AWFUL)

A really gnarly booger (my own). For five dollars.

I think that's it...Keep in mind all the retarded shit from Poppy Seeds down was done in one night when I was already inebriated.

Guest papacita

I'm a goodie two shoes, plus cigarette smoke helped may have caused my bronchitis a few years back, so I definitely don't smoke. However, I will freely admit to snorting sugar once when I was 9 years old.

Guest MaxPower27
Posted on Sep 4 2002, 03:56 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (Kinetic @ Sep 4 2002, 01:30 AM)

straight up!!!! cigarettes RULE and they make you look COOL! i used to smoke pot but the apathetic and lethargic person i had become made me realize it was no way to spend my days.

Agreed, goodhelmet, agreed. Mmm... nicotine ::drools::

Guest Cancer Marney

Cigarettes. Usually just one pack a day, up to 5 when the girl's away and I'm on a diet I really don't wanna be on.

Guest BifEverchad

Cigarettes, Export A Lights to be exact. Also, I have been known to smoke

a cigar here and there but that's only when I was drinking with the boys or something along those lines. And yes, weed is also on my list. I'm not a big smoker, but I do on occassion.

Guest Incandenza

I have previously stated that I've never had a cigarette in my life, and it's true. However, I like and smoke marijuana, assuming I'm not paying for it. (Yeah, I'm one of those guys.)

Guest MaxPower27

Cigars: Every once in a while. I usually do after something major happens. (Patriots win SuperBowl, Before and after flying on an airplane, just to calm me down.)

Cigarettes: I'm not a chain smoker, but probably like 3/4 pack a day. That's not a whole lot, especially considering I get up at 430AM and don't go to bed until about 1 or 2AM every night.

I've never smoked marijuana, crack, PCP, a spider, etc. so I don't know what that's like. I don't do drugs, I just smoke! ;)

Guest Vern Gagne

Does anyone do any really hard drugs? Like Coke and Heroine. If so stop and get help, I've seen people over 40 still who are cokeheads and there miserable bitter people.

Guest saturnmark4life

, i smoke cigarettes every so often but i'm not really a regular smoker, same goes for skunk. I sprinkle crack on my cornflakes on my toothbrush every morning to face life, but never smoke it. Does that count?

Guest LooseCannon
I'm a goodie two shoes, plus cigarette smoke helped may have caused my bronchitis a few years back, so I definitely don't smoke. However, I will freely admit to snorting sugar once when I was 9 years old.

I didn't start snorting sugar untill I was 23.

I'm a pack a day smoker, and like Inc, I'm a moocher when it comes to pot. I've smoked opium a few times, as well. That's about it.