TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flyboy

Worst Break-Up's

Guest Flyboy

We've all had them, haven't we? I know it might be hard to go back into that pain, but sometimes it helps to. The next couple of days I'm going to be experience some horrible shit in my personal life. Not so much about a break-up, but something along the lines of it.

I can't post mine just yet because I have to go to school, but when I return I'll post it.

If you don't want to post here, fine. But, if you do... it might help with people around you or something like that.

Guest Flyboy

I KNOW it won't because... well... it hurts.

But, it might help some people. *shrugs* I'm going to sit down and post mine later, but now... I start my shitty day.

Guest eiker_ir

i haven't had any bad break up luckly, so i guess i'll just see what everyone posto so i might be prepared for the future......

Guest Vitamin X

In-depth? I'll show ya in-depth....

I see all these people writing their stories of personal anguish... Finally found the perfect thread (thanks Flyboy! and make me a member of that oh so popular RVD/Storm revolution of yours...) to write mine in.....

Me and my ex-girlfriend Chandra started going out on December 4th of 1999, 7:35 PM (I get obsessive with details). She was a sweet girl, not the most attractive, but my kind of girl. Unfortunately she also lived an hour away in the city of Anaheim, and I was but a mere junior in high school fresh with a 1993 Mustang (4 cylinder for you car types that actually think this car might have been cool). The relationship was hell on me, but I was willing to go to the ends of the earth for her since this relationship actuallyl asted longer than a month and she actually made me feel good about myself.. I'm manic depressive and have been in two mental hospitals before, and part of the suicide attempts which had landed me there were these bitch ex girlfriends who I would crush on, love, then get horrendously screwed by.

But none come close to this..

The realtionship with chandra (or Chandy as I knew her) transcended even that of my parent's, as they got divorced. She made me feel better about it all, and even told me sshe would never leave me, and if we were ever to break up she'd never be with anyone else because she loved me so much. After 7 months, approaching the summer of 2000, I had come back from a vacation to discover that she wanted to take a break from our relationship, as she suddenyl was very busy and wouldn't have time. I was a bit confused, but accepted her, as I knew she would still love me no matter what. She started hanging around this fellow named Oscar, so I immediately got jealous and hung around frequently (but never did anything with) a very attractive girl named Lindsey. My plan for jealousy worked beautifully as I got her back... for two weeks. Then she broke up with me, for no reason at all, it seemed at the time. 3 weeks went by, as I was depressed, working in an ice cream shop, when I tried reasoning with her about how I loved her.. At first all i got was "GET OVER IT! AND LEAVE ME ALONE, OK? BUH-BYE NOW!" (The Buh-Bye Now statement echoes huge in my circle of friends as the most irritating and insulting way to leave someone, this is how we use that statement now, for example: "She was getting so annoying I just said "OK, Buh-Bye Now!", etc.), but then she listened and she had a new boyfriend.. And immediately got her back. Yes!

Thrilled by the outcome of this terrible summer, I at least now got my birthday wish and got back the girl who I loved so so so so much.Things were great and I was making my one hour journeys down to Anaheim once again, 3 to 4 times a week as usual. She said then she would be going on vacation to New England, coincidentally around the same time she was going to start working at Target. OK, that's cool. Call me when you get back. Waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and no phone call. After a while I call her house.. All I get is her grandma. I start emailing her even, no response. Not even a pager message or anything. For another month or two I was left high and dry, and hanging around with my best platonic girlfriend Karissa, she (Karissa not Chandra) was telling me about how I should just email her and just break up with her, because we had dissolved to the point where things were improbable to maintain a relationship, and I wanted to be single by now. Thus the email, and thus the guilt trip began where Chandra FINALLY talked to me, and after a huge argument that literally spanned two days, we got back together, and I was happy and in love again..

(Once again, nothing comes close to this..)

We stayed together and even had the gall to celebrate our one-year anniversary on December 4th despite the fact that for almost 3 months of that time was spent in total turmoil or in limbo. She vowed to fix everything that ever went wrong in our relationship, including one of my peeves that I never met her friends but she knew all of mine personally. I met her friends at a party, and immediately felt awkward when she was introducing me to one of her coworkers at Target as her boyfriend, and she responded with "This... Is your boyfriend?....Chandra, I'm going to have to talk to you!"...Immediate suspicions arose, and I spoke to this coworker, using my most intimidating voice and acting ability (PLEASE PWEASE PRETTY PWEEEEEEASE?!) which finally shook the truth from her on what happened: When she broke up with me for "no reason", she was actually dumping me for another guy named Matt (the new boyfriend in question), and when she was "never home", "always working"..She had a fling with some fellows named Justin and Sergio. I became enraged, but once again I succumbed to her womanly ways. But the seeds were already sown..

I couldn't take being in the realtionship anymore. I coudln't trust her, and it became difficult for me to be with her, constantly thinking about "summer of 2000". She then turned to sex with me, CONSTANTLY (I've been with 4 girls and I still think she's the #1 best, and honestly it'd be hard to top...) and I couldn't help with be with her. The way I guess she saw it is she lvoes me and she hoped I loved her back, and even if I din't, she'd have me no matter what because where else would I turn to for absolutely fantastic earth shattering sex? I had an answer for her May 28th, 2001, 1PM: Rosey Palms.

I had tried breaking up with her before again, but I couldn't do it in person, or anywhere for that matter. I was hungover as fuck and when she asked me if I even wanted to still be with her I just said "ummmmm...like, uhh...NO." A week later, my friend Chris had told all my other friends a different story of what he was doing that night since his parents were gone. Suspicious, we drove over there only to discover Chandra's car parked in front. The entire force of 5 guys and 3 girls had to stop me at all costs from slamming through the door and killing everyone in sight, at pure rage and jealousy. That's just crossing the line, you do not disrespect me like that.

Oh, but this was only the beginning.

In March, we had taken out phones and said we were family to get free unlimited calling to each other without racking up long distance bills. After the break-up, noone believed we'd actually stay apart, so my mom never cancelled the cell phone account. My ex-girlfriend, peeved that I had destroyed her friendship with my friends, took it out on me, or rather my mom, but using that cell phone to rack up over $400 in charges to calls everywhere in the USA.

I retaliated by pretending to be friends with her and, besides fucking her on the beach (highly overrated by the way), after I dropped her off at her house I broke into her car and stole back my $400 which she refused to pay me, by taking out a nice little Sony sound system and pawning it off. I used the money to hit the strip clubs when I turned 18 later that summer...

But still, the feelings came back. Even throguh all the shit we went through and the backstabbing and destruction, I still felt that I loved her. You know, they say true love has no barriers, and I didn't feel like it could have been more true in this case. We were both on amiable terms, when finally we met up at Denny's one night (I know how romantic) and told each other how much we loved each other still after all that (she didn't and still doesn't know about who broke into her car and stole her stereo system heheh). I wanted to be with her so bad, but I didn't want a relationship in my head while I was going off into Marine Corps boot camp, as both things are stressful enough on their own already. I asked her if she would wait for me, just like she would a year before, and she replied by telling me that she would wait for me 10 years if she had to.

I got kicked out of boot camp (interesting story, not my fault..goddamn recruiter), and so was sent home a month early, and ready for sweet, sweet love. I called her and was disappointed to find out that she had another boyfriend. My heart sank. But not to worry, I have gotten her back before, I can do it again.. Right? Well then she dropped the biggest bombshell of them all...

SHE WAS PREGNANT.

AND SHE WAS GOING TO KEEP THE BABY.

I think I went into convulsions. Then she told me she was going to get married to this fellow she was with, this..JOE. I wanted to die. The ultiamte deception. I couldn't bring myself to talk to her, but at the same time, I wanted to see how she was and if I could talk to her, because I still did love her and care for her so much.

Finally in January, I didn't think I could handle it any more. I told her to not talk to me ever again, as much as it could hurt me, it would be far less painful that having to deal with knowing what she has done to me. I have tolerated so much from her and loved her so much to be deserted and just left for dead in the cold confines of my room. I worked very shortly at the Gap, and when I had to fold baby and kid's clothes, I kept thinking about Chandra, over and over and over again. Girls everywhere that I knew that got pregnant (MY AGE OR YOUNGER MIND YOU, AND I JUST TURNED 19 LAST WEDNESDAY!) I couldn't have any respect for, even my brother's wife. Everytime I saw anyone that was pregnant, I saw my ex-girlfriend, and I always wondered about the person that she was with, and the nature of that baby, and if the baby's mother is a whore like my ex-girlfriend is.

The thoughts ran so strongly through my mind I had to undergo hypnotherapy, to get into my subconscious and get the feelings out. All I could think about when it came to her was revenge, homicide, and suicide. Not all necessarily in that order. Then, I had a conversation with a friend about the whole ordeal, telling him that I wish I had the last laugh, that I wish that I could get some kind of vengeance for what she did to me and my heart and my outlook on women... And he responded with a very simple..

"You already got your revenge. She fucked up her life."

And thus, now my ex-girlfriend, that whore of a mother, can die hungry, homeless, and without any love whatsoever in a gutter in downtown San Diego. While I sit here, smiling and in love again with a brand new girlfriend, a year and a half later.

Life is good. :D Women are fucking evil. :angry:

Guest Cancer Marney

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but you just made yourself sound like a total psycho.

I have to admit that I get jealous too (ironically and somewhat hypocritically), but you might want to refrain from telling your new girlfriend that you think all women are evil.

Guest WukenBloodstar

I dreamed of maiming my ex when she left me for somebody else. Really hurting them ala Mason Verger from Hannibal, sorta like that for your thoughts...does that make me nuts? :ph34r:

Guest Incandenza

None of my break ups have been that bad, as I tend to get over it in a couple of days. The worst was probably the one that, in its aftermath, led up to a certain activity at a party when I was 18 (something many of you have already heard by now). The biggest heartbreak I've ever experienced would belong in the unattainable love thread, but it pales in comparison to Jingus' tale.

Guest J*ingus

Actually, I don't have any huge fucktacular breakup stories. The two major relationships that I've been in both sort of just ran out of gas, coughing and sputtering until they eventually faded away.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I just had a breakup of sorts with my best friend. Does that count?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest godthedog

i'm not the greatest boyfriend in the world, but one thing i'm really good at is breakups. both relationships i've been in have ended in a civilized manner and on good terms, and i'm still close friends with both girls.

GO ME!

Guest HBK16

I was at a movie theatre once and the girl left half way during the movie and then she dumped me. It sucked ass.

Guest JAxlMorrison

OK, I am going to keep this short, just so I don't have to go through thinking about it, thus ruining my whole night, which is filled with plans of drinking vodka then going bowling with this really hot chick.

Anyways, i was with this giril named Nikki. We were kind of good friends for a few months, then we got together in February of 2000. Engaged, October 2000. The plan was, we don't get married til she finishes school, and we were going to move in when I was done school. Well, ,during her freshman year of college, she finds out she is pregnant (October 2001). BTW, I never used protection with her, but the one night she says "I want you to cum in me, let's use a condom, well lets just say condoms are never 100%.

Ok, so she's pregnant, tells her parents. Now her dad was a real asshole, who basically would've shunned her for life (had already done it to her brother when he didn;t go to college). Her mom suggests (demands) an abortion, so she doesn't ruin college. Now I am at fault here too, because I didn't make it clear enough that I wanted her to keep the baby. I went the "it's your choice" route, which in hindsight was fucking stupid. So, she has the abortion, which BTW, was the most difficult day of my life, most difficult thing I ever faced. So for a few months after that, we are ok.

Then one night, I am staying at her dorm, and I walk in to see her lo0oking at pictures of aborted fetuses on the internet. She also has bandages on each wrist. So, I looked this kind of stuff up, and kind of self diagnosed her, and all her symptoms fit in with P.A.S.S. (post abortion stress syndrome). Now, the main symptom is hatred for teh father of the child, and for the next month, it was nothing but insults, she also forced to look at the pics of the aborted fetuses, etc. We started to argue regularly, even violently as she begun to slap and punch me. One day I just reach the breaking point, and walk out.

That night, her mom calls me and tells me stay the hell away from her daughter on my voicemail. She has tried to kill herself again, and was now in a mental hospital, a place she called me from a few times. Then she gets out, we spend a few nights hanging out, mostly crying, I did get to make love to her one last time. And by saying make love, if you've ever actually done it, you can probably feel how special it was. But alas, her mom found out we were together those couple nights from a friend of hers, and she was pretty much banned from going anywhere, or calling me.

It gets worse..............

BTW, last time I saw or heard from her was April of 2002.

UNTIL..........fast forward a couple months, August, i get a phone call from her. How are you, blah blah blah kind of nonsense. She's with a new guy now, and just watch and see how much worse this gets.

This guy, 25 years old, 3 kids already, working at a 6.50 an hour job.........and SHE'S PREGNANT AND KEEPING IT! And also, has dropped out of school. She had planned to become a doctor, but now will be (sorry if this

offends) some white trash chick with a few kids, probably all will go unsupported by their fathers too.

Ya know, I never wanted to lose faith in God, but living thru that situation........WOW. I honestly loved that girl with all my heart, planned to marry her, kids, the whole nine yards. But silly youth, and a lot of misguiding people derailed us. And now it's over.

I guess i really didn't keep i t short, but I do feel a little good for getting it all out. Thanks people.

Guest LaParkaMarka

Dear Benoit, these threads are just getting depressing. It's nice to see that people (like Jax) can survive a really bad breakup though...gves me some hope for the future. Thanks for laying it all out there, guys. So when can we go back to trashing HHH?

Guest WukenBloodstar

I agree..depressing stuff. I won't bother going into mine. I normally flipped out when I was dumped..

Guest justsoyouknow

Hmmm....let me bore you with my story:

My friends Mike, Krystal, and Jenny and I were all hanging out at a baseball game. Jenny and I were down by the food court thing, and we looked up to see Mike and Krystal holding hands. We started freaking out, since Mike had a girlfriend already....anyway, we dropped Jenny off at her house and Mike, Krystal, and I were driving around, and Krystal TOLD me I was going to hook up with Jenny that night. I half-heartedly agreed, and later that night, Jenny and I went for a walk in the desert while Krystal gave Mike head in the car.....we started talking about relationship and problems with relationships, blah blah blah, we decided to start going out....so basically, we were paired off.

After about a month of her bossing me around, including a time when Mike and I were blazed out of our minds and she told me that she was sick and I was supposed to be getting her things, I dumped her. But you wouldn't think the fun would end there, would you? No, of course not. So it's 4/20 and me, Mike, another kid Nate and another kid, Josh, are all celebrating. We must have smoked about 5 joints all together when Jenny and Krystal come over. We're all sitting around, relishing in the awkwardness, when Krystal blurts out "Jenny got plugged." Then she tells me a story about how they went to a party and she got Jenny drunk and had some guy fuck her. I went insane and called her a whore, seeing as how the whole time we were together the most I ever got was a blowjob, and I leave. That weekend I'm out with Mike and we're sitting in Jack in the Box when some kids from school show up and start asking me a bunch of questions.

They ask me if I lost my virginity to her, I said no, they say that I was her first boyfriend, but they heard that she wasn't a virgin, so if I didn't do it then who did? So I told them the story that Krystal told me, and one of the kids from school busts out her phone and calls up Jenny and says "My boyfriend knows the guy that you fucked at the party, I am so disappointed in you." At the time it was funny, but when we were leaving, Mike tells me that Krystal just made that story up to piss me off. Well, the next day at school everyone knows the story about the party and Jenny is pissed off. I hear from a friend of mine that Krystal was trying to get people to beat me up, but seeing as how half of the football team has my back.....

Anyway, I get a phone call that night from Jenny telling me to stop talking shit about her because it's ruining her reputation. I tell her that she shouldn't be mad at me, she should be mad at the girl that called her. She claims that she's been friends with that girl forever, but the girl told me that she couldn't stand Jenny. I laugh at her and tell her that she's stupid, but she won't believe me. She starts crying and tells me that she couldn't believe that I would do this to her, yadda yadda yadda, and then she tells me this: Watch your back, because Krystal's getting her ex-boyfriend (a 300 pound Mexican guy) to kick your ass.

If that wasn't bad enough, about two weeks ago, I was IMed by her friend, who proceeded to tell me that Jenny was doing me a favor by going out with me and that she went out with me only because Krystal didn't want me to be lonely. I tell her differently, and the girl flips out and starts telling me that I'm the biggest asshole in the world, and she says "good luck finding someone new, because Jenny was the best thing to happen to you". I tell her differently again, and she tells me, and I quote "Well I don't see how a person as low as you can talk down to anyone."

MMMMM......draw-muh.

So last Saturday Mike and I were driving around, he was pissed at Krystal for cheating on him, and we drove by her house....Krystal's not there, but Jenny's car is....so I flip a bitch at the end of the street, Mike extends a key, I pull up next to the car, he applies said key to said car, I speed away, we cause damage, because we're vandals like that......

The wierd thing? There was no mention of this. The next day Mike hung out with Krystal and Jenny, and they didn't even mention it to him. So either they haven't noticed or they don't suspect us. Revenge at the end of a bad breakup makes everything better.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Number one rule: If they say nothing will ever change, they'll always love you, and they'll always be with you..it's a fucking lie. Always.

Guest WukenBloodstar

Do what comes natural, be their best friend and THEN royally screw them over, trust me. It's always worth the laughs..the hatred that follows is a nice,fuzzy feeling too. :)

Guest godthedog
Number one rule: If they say nothing will ever change, they'll always love you, and they'll always be with you..it's a fucking lie. Always.

that rule, interestingly enough, has a reciprocal that is also true: if they say they're going to change, it's a fucking lie.

Guest Cancer Marney

Even more interestingly, men tend to believe the first, and women tend to believe the second.

Guest papacita

Never really had a bad break-up before. The worst one I can think of is when I was dating my friend's sister and she kept asking me if I thought certain girls were prettier than her. Finally, she got to this one girl, and I jokingly said "yes", and she slapped the shit outta me. I got pissed off, we get in a big argument, and that was it.

Guest WukenBloodstar

One my ex's once told me the stuff I said to her(after I dumped her) was completely insulting women everywhere and I should feel bad. Oh well..the psycho bitch is now trying to be my friend after threating to kill me.

Guest Mr. Pink

This one is actually kinda funny, but here we go:

Two days ago, my girlfriend and I broke up. Most don't understand WHY it happened namely because we seemed so happy together, but to myself and her (we'll call her Amanda) there was no doubt that the relationship would end in the bloody way it did.

Our fourth date: Amanda tells me that she got me a birthday present and reaches into her bag. She pulls out....*cue cool music*...a "CKY2K/Reservoir Dogs" DVD package! :headbang: (she went to Fry's where her cousin works and had him wrap it like a DVD package) I'm stoked, mainly because she knows how much I like Bam Margera and (obviously)Reservoir Dogs, but I already HAVE the Mr. Pink DVD. In a dumb move on my part, I say "It's great, Baby...but I already have Reservoir Dogs...in fact, I have THIS one"

Now...she takes this as I don't like the gift, screaming "Why? Do you not love me?! I spent a lot of money on this!"

"I know! I know! I love it! Honestly, it's great! But I have two of the exact same DVD, sweety..."

"God, you must hate me!"

"What? NO! I love it...I love you!"

"Then why do you not want it?!"

"Because I already have it, hun..."

"SO?! You have two Mallrats movies! AND two Dogma DVD's!"

"Well, I have a DVD Mallrats and a VHS Mallrats...and I hav the normal Dogma and the Collector's Edition Dogma"

"SO?!"

"Nothing...I'll keep it....I love it...my other one wasn't working anyway...."

"Really?"

"Yes..."

COMPLETE Bullshit....it's working great.

Two days later, we're cruising in my car (Jetta...yeah, I know....fuck you, it's a good car), blasting HIM and CKY when we get to the local DVD/Music Store. We go in...and what fucking luck...

"Hey, man....We got that Mr. Blonde Reservoir Dogs DVD in! You want it now?"

:firing:

"Wait...you said you were going to keep it..."

"I am! I AM!! I'm just buying the Mr. Blonde one too..."

"No you're not...you traded it in, didn't you?"

:angry:

"Well...."

"You lied to me?!"

"No, I said I was going to keep it! I'm just trading in the color..."

:huh: (What the fuck did I just say?)

"Jesus Christ! You lied to me! I thought I could trust you! That's it! We're through!"

She then stormed out and stomped away, where she was met and picked up by her friends. I then looked at the clerk...

"......Thanks, man! You know...not like I actually LIKED her or anything..."

Poor guy....he was just doing his job :rolleyes: