TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest papacita

Interesting article...

Guest papacita

I'm at the library killing time, and just came across an interesting article. Read it, and enjoy. I'll be here trying to strangle myself with the mouse cord if you need me...

MISSAGLIA, Italy (Reuters) - Husband's eyes wandering? Make yourself sexier. At least that's the solution proposed by an Italian mayor -- and a woman mayor at that.

Wives in the northern town of Missaglia had complained to mayor Marta Casiraghi about a young woman who sunbathed topless on her terrace.

They complained that the men in the town of some 7,000 people were spending too much time ogling, so they asked Casiraghi to order the woman to put her clothes back on.

But the mayor, far from sympathizing, told the wives to get sexy if they wanted to keep their men. "The girl was very pretty and was soaking up some sun. Topless sunbathing is largely tolerated and widespread nowadays. There's nothing we can do," Casiraghi told Il Nuovo, a web-based newspaper.

"Instead, I'd advise the wives to play their rival at her own game -- make themselves more beautiful."

Guest Cancer Marney

I think that's excellent advice. ALL pretty girls should sunbathe topless, damn it! The world would be a better place.

Guest J*ingus

I have to agree with Marney in this instance.

EDIT: You know, Marn, that "all" would include you...

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
I could live with Marney topless, you?

Dames

OH YEAH!!!

[/Horndog]