TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest notJames

Dreamer [heart] Beulah

Guest notJames

-Tommy Dreamer and his former ECW valet, Teresa "Beulah McGillicutty" Hayes, will be getting married on October 12th. Jim Ross reported that Dreamer would be getting married in his last Ross Report, but did not mention that the bride would be Beulah.

Credit: 1wrestling.com

I don't know if this was mentioned over the weekend around here. I just thought it was an interesting tidbit, given that no one's seen or heard from "Beulah" since she left ECW back in 1999 (I think).

As far as I remembered, she moved to the Midwest to become a school teacher. Maybe this falls under urban legend or false reporting or (most likely) bad memory from old age. I didn't even know they were a legit couple all those years she was in ECW.

I don't know if either of them is Jewish, but if they do the "stomping on the glass" tradition, which congregation member do you think will be the first to use it as a weapon? ;)

Regardless, best of luck to the future Mr. and Mrs. Laughlin.

Guest Zack Malibu

I had heard that the reason she did the angle where The Dudley Boyz put her out of wrestling was to return to college, so there may be truth to the schoolteacher thing.

But a few years ago, when Tommy and Shane Douglas were teaming as faces, I heard that he was dating Francine. Truth, or just another rumor gone wild?

Guest notJames
But a few years ago, when Tommy and Shane Douglas were teaming as faces, I heard that he was dating Francine. Truth, or just another rumor gone wild?

I'm sure there's some nugget of truth there. It's not too far a stretch of the imagination. You figure, they work together, travel together. You get pretty intimate after awhile, kinda like actors working on a movie or play. How often do you hear about co-stars dating each other?

With that said...

EWWWW! Francine gave me the heebie jeebies! 100x the skank Nidia plays on TV, and it's probably not just a gimmick.

Of course, that's just my opinion...

;)

Guest Zack Malibu

Another thing I thought of: I doubt anyone has details on the wedding party, but I seem to remember during the ceremony before Barely Legal 1997 (ECW's first PPV) that Beulah said when she ever got married, she wanted Terry Funk to walk her down the aisle. Given the relationship between Tommy and Terry, this is possible, but I just wanted to see if any info on that has popped up.

She ended up going to Westchester Community College. I know this because I know people at the school. Also, they were seen at the local Sam's Club in Yonkers buying ice cream in bulk a few years back...so now you know how Dreamer gained all that weight.

Dames

Guest bob_barron

I shop at the local Sam's Clubs Dreamer goes to.

Well I used to but still- I like Tommy Dreamer cause he's from Westchester

Guest jester

I'll bet the two are going to have a Singapore Cane Wedding Ceremony.

After they are told to kiss, they whack each other over the head.

The PPV will be called "Harcore Honeymoon"

Guest CED Ordonez
I'll bet the two are going to have a Singapore Cane Wedding Ceremony.

After they are told to kiss, they whack each other over the head.

The PPV will be called "Harcore Honeymoon"

Don't forget Tommy screaming "E C F'n W!" before leaping off the chandelier onto Beulah through a bed stacked on tables during the post-ceremony shenanigans.

Seriously though, good deal for both of them.

Guest eiker_ir
Don't forget Tommy screaming "E C F'n W!" before leaping off the chandelier onto Beulah through a bed stacked on tables during the post-ceremony shenanigans.

hehe funny

great for both of them....

Guest bob_barron

Will Triple H crash the party and reveal he drugged Beulah and married her.

Triple H: How many times-uh did we-uh consumate-uh the marriage?

Guest notJames

She wasn't a great actress. She wasn't a superb athlete. Hell, she wasn't even the prettiest girl in the locker foom.

But the way Heyman and Co. wove the story of her, Raven, and Tommy made her more likeable, presentable, and genuine than most female wresling personalities in a long time.

And she did it wihout fake boobs.

Oh yeah, she also had a three-way lip lock with Tommy and Kimona Wanalaya (aka Leia Meow) in the ring and bled Bill Alphonso like a stuck Mark Madden.

That kinda helped.

;)

Guest dreamer420

Great news. I couldn't be happier for Tommy and Beulah and I hope they have a long and happy marriage together.

Guest franchise632

Any chance of a follow up to Beulah's Daydreaming with the Tommy and Teresa Honeymoon Video??

In a related note, does anyone have a copy of that video with sound?? Daydreaming that is.

Guest dreamer420

My copy doesn't. I assumed they were all without sound.

I'm surprised everyone has held on the really obvious Tommy will eat anything jokes.

Guest WukenBloodstar

Way to go for Tommy, hope he has a long and happy marrage. Another note, I so digged it when he beat down The Big Show on Raw.

Guest Leena

Awww, good for Tommy! I'm kind of surprised he wasn't married already.

There's something so cute about 2 people in the same business getting together. I hope they last forever.

Guest notJames
Awww, good for Tommy! I'm kind of surprised he wasn't married already.

There's something so cute about 2 people in the same business getting together. I hope they last forever.

Yeah, just like Randy Savage and Elizab...

...I mean, just like Steve Austin and Deb...

...HHH and Chyna...?

(help)

;)

Guest Slapnuts00
Awww, good for Tommy!  I'm kind of surprised he wasn't married already.

There's something so cute about 2 people in the same business getting together.  I hope they last forever.

...HHH and Chyna...?

(help)

;)

Or the Hart Family!....um wait, no....

Guest BorneAgain

The real question is whether or not Raven appears, DDT's Dreamer, and talks about how he stole his girl ;)

Guest Your Olympic Hero

Raven pulls a Jake Roberts at Dreamer's televised wedding, like at Summerslam '91. :)

Guest Leena
Awww, good for Tommy!  I'm kind of surprised he wasn't married already.

There's something so cute about 2 people in the same business getting together.  I hope they last forever.

...HHH and Chyna...?

(help)

;)

It's cute til they break up. :)

I was thinking more of Matt Hardy and Lita, but I have a feeling that will get me flambed here.

Guest CED Ordonez
Raven pulls a Jake Roberts at Dreamer's televised wedding, like at Summerslam '91. :)

Oh man, if Tommy busted out Macho's wedding garb...

Guest bob_barron

A blender- oooooo yea!

The wedding should headline a PPV- They could have those singers and anything. Oh wait a minute- FOZZY!!

Tommy would come out to his entrance music eating vomit.

Vince would yell at the crowd for Whatting.

SMELL THE RATINGS!

Guest notJames
A blender- oooooo yea!

NICE!~

As long as they don't bust out those two singers from Test and Steph's botched wedding, I'm fine with anything they do.

I'm thinking Raven would pull a Dustin Hoffman ala The Graduate, only he'd throw Spike through the glass window, cane Rev. D-Von over the head, break Tommy's ring finger, steal Beulah, then get away via Taker's bike.

All to the scintillating tunes of the Offspring.

"Come out and play"... indeed!

;)

Guest AnnieEclectic

Awwww, that's great to hear! I hope they are happy and stay together a long time, I didn't even know they were a couple let alone engaged! Good for Dreamer, and maybe his career is picking up too with a possible push from the WWE.

Great job and

"We Love You Tommy Dreamer"

(couldn't resist)

-Annie

Guest FeArHaVoC
I think that the WWE should try and urge Beulah to show up.

Just so I can see what all the hype is about with her. :)

hehe

At least do a "Confidential" about them.