TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RazorxEDGE

I am starting up a new Web site...

Guest RazorxEDGE

Within the next few months, I plan to launch a new pro wrestling Web site. I feel that the Web is oversaturated with bitter, jaded smart marks who are incapable of enjoying *anything* that WWE has to offer. I am sicking of reading negative reviews from ass-clowns like Scott Keith, who automatically give any geriatric Ric Flair match ***+, but bash the hell out of everything else. I may start doing retro rants at some point, but right now I would like to focus on the current WWE product. I already have a pay-per-view and RAW reviewer, but I still need ranters for Smackdown!, Heat, Velocity, etc. I also need somebody to rant on NWA-TNA, and I need a good webmaster.

So...if you are an *very* optimistic WWE or NWA-TNA mark with writing or webmastering skills, let me know. I don't want any biased, bitter, jaded, holier than thou smart marks. I want people who are smart but can still enjoy the product. Bitchers, pissers, and moaners need not apply.

I wouldn't mind letting somebody do WCW retro rants, but this site will NOT cover ECW or that puro shit.

The gimmick of this site is going to be an optimistic, anti-smark look at pro wrestling in North America. Long overdue if you ask me.

Guest nikowwf

Click on my site link. I am an optomistic wwe mark. I think nwa weekly ppvs is an inane idea and i hate the way its been booked and despise kkwik so i wont be good on that end.

im more than willing to contribute if you like

niko