TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DJ Jeff

12 Stones....

Guest sk8420kid

They are horrible, and I cannot respect any band that tours with Creed. The lyrics seem like basic nu-metal "I'm a white middle-class suberban kid who hates my life" lyrics, and if they even have pits at their shows they must be the most pussified pits ever. If I want some good singing with my hardcore I'll listen to Thursday or Dead Poetic.

Guest cartman

Well i'm going against the grain here becaue I enjoy that album alot. Good music, fun to sing to...I don't HATE on any types of music like the elitists on this board.

Elitists (like my girlfriend) make me just wanna :throwup:

PS. I dont see what the big deal with Thursday is...that voice is HORRIBLE. I seriously tried to listen to some of their songs because of the "Hype" on here but I just cant. Same with Trail Of The Dead.

Guest xerogame

they arent that bad...yet not that good...i really dont mind them...but id rather listen to something else...get me?

Guest justsoyouknow

Well, they're a christian noometal band.....so.....no.

:comfort:

^^^ best smiley ever!

Guest Incandenza

I cannot tell the difference between 12 Stones, Trust Co., Union Underground, etc. All these nü-metal bands are one large homogenous pile of mediocrity.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

For 7 bucks, I enjoy the CD. Not worth 15 bucks though.

Id say they are average. I've heard better, I've heard worse..

Guest KingOfOldSchool

Union Underground ain't that terrible.

They may be n00-metal, but "Education in Rebellion" (the cd they became known for on a bigger scale, long before the "Across The Nation" single was released) is enjoyable. It's not worth the regular price of a cd, but for the 7-9 bucks it's usually available for, you won't be that disappointed or slighted. They're one of the few nu-metal bands that I can stand these days, now that I've grown out of my younger teen, will buy anything hard that I see on MTV phase.

And n00-metal? Christian rock? Went on tour with Creed? No thank you to 12 Stones... Even my questionable musical tastes wouldn't be able to tolerate them, with those 2 1/2 personal faux pas and lyrics fit to be written by an angsty fourteen year old. ... In my opinion, of course.

Guest SuperTonyJaymz

Trust Compnay ain't new metal, its more like Hoobastank.

Union Undergound is band that should have gotten great exposure, cause they kick ass.

12 Stones is better than Creed, less bichy. I enjoy em atleast.