TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dames Edna

Hypocricy at the Smarks Board?

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion
Alright friend. I've been baned once, as the BDO, never as the LWOKid.

That was you? :huh: No wonder I liked you.

(*leaves the thread*)

Guest Kingpk

Jeebus Fucking Crisco

If you don't like the board, FUCKING LEAVE ALREADY!! Go back to WDI because you say they "accept" you.

Guest Some Guy
Alright friend. I've been baned once, as the BDO, never as the LWOKid. Secondly, Anglesault had been banned 2 times before I had been. He was completely out of line, thus he was banned not me. Then about 2 months later, I got the can for undisclosed reasons. During my tenure off Anglesault came back AGAIN under a different alias and was once again banned. Then I began talking to some of the mods at the WDI, and they agreed I never should have been banned. A grass roots campaign of sorts by the mods and other veteran posters occured. I was let back because of the overwhelming results. Bps21 cried and left the board because of this. Now here I am, have not caused a problem on the board since, and is in my much higher standing than both of those Angle fanboys.

I agree Marney, this is sad that I am having to validate myself. But these guys have their facts completely wrong, thus I felt compelled to correct them. This is the last time I will do such a thing again, as I am leaving this board. Thank you for pointing out that I am a complete tool - I agree. That said, you are still a cynical shit who acts like she is superior to everyone else. Thank you for once again reminding me why I began critisizing this board.

Ok, I was apparently mistaken that you were banned twice, it was only once, which would be one more time than I have ever been banned from a message board. So who's keyboard spews more shit?

Dude I don;t have a problem with you or WDI, I don;t really care about you at all. If you want to post here that's fine by me if you don't I'm not going to start crying. It's a fucking message board! Calm down.

Guest Cancer Marney
I'm going to kinda miss Bdub. I kinda liked him. Oh well. Life moves on.
But immature whiners don't. If it makes you feel better, my friend, I give him ~12 hours max.

Guest MrRant

Oh yay... another whiny bitch.

::breaks out the beer and sits down and lets Marney destroy him for Her Reverends pleasure::

Guest LooseCannon
Dont you worry your sweet little head. I'm gonna pretty much take his place.

That is all.

uh... my hero?

Guest HungryJack

I fail to see any reason for Bdub to be banned . What's he doing that is so wrong?

This is entirely contained in the NO HOLDS BARRED folder, so why would a mod ban him?

Oh wait, I forgot . the mods here bend to the wishes of the posters , no matter how silly or unjustified they may be .

Dumb coozes.

EDIT : So he is leaving . While , he may be doing it of his own accord ,I'm sure that he would have been banned sooner or later due to the uber-sensitive nature of the posters here.

Guest MrRant
I fail to see any reason for Bdub to be banned . What's he done wrong?

This is entirely contained in the NO HOLDS BARRED folder, so why would a mod ban him?

Oh wait, I forgot . the mods here bend to the wishes of the posters , no matter how silly or unjustified they may be .

Dumb coozes.

He hasn't been banned you twit.

Guest Incandenza
I fail to see any reason for Bdub to be banned . What's he done wrong?

Dumb coozes.

You stupid cunt. He left on his own free will.

Guest LooseCannon

HungryJack, Bdub indicated he was leaving of his own accord. No one threatened to ban him.

Guest Some Guy

His name isn't in red, it looks like he took his ball and went home for whatever reason. I'll get over it.

Like Wolverine my incredible healing powers have enabled me to overcome such a massive loss already. It's amazing.

Guest HungryJack

Indeed. Afterhaving my legs ripped out from under me by yon 'Established Posters' ,I've regenerated surprisingly quickly.

NYAR.

Guest Some Guy
Indeed. Afterhaving my legs ripped out from under me by yon 'Established Posters' ,I've regenerated surprisingly quickly.

NYAR.

It's pretty cool how that works, isn't it?

Guest Incandenza

I'd changed my custom title to ESTABLISHED POSTER if the Man in Blak hadn't already taken it.

Guest B-X

::breaks out the beer and sits down and lets Marney destroy him for Her Reverends pleasure::

That's a good little patsy.

Guest Cerebus The Aardvark

There's room on the internet for 2 message boards, methinks.

Just saying.

I have said for a long time that BDub is a moron; he actually has good points when discussing wrestling (when he doesn't go too far into Eddy love), but when it comes to just about anything else, he is devoid of any valid points or, seemingly, intelligence of any variety. This thread is merely another example of that.

Both boards have plenty of shit wrong with them.

Just deal with the shit and move on.

Seriously..this board is one of the better ones I've been to..and better moderated than most.
Yeah, the mods are great. They don't ban people for substance, only procedure, which is exactly as it should be. And I think we should all be grateful that we have an admin whose ego isn't bound up in the board. Dames admits his mistakes, and he's big enough to change his mind. I like and respect that.

Thank you very much Marney. I knew coming in that this would be a generally thankless job, but I do my best.

Dames

Guest Kotzenjunge

DAMES OWNZ~!

Kylie says so.

37.jpg

What are you waiting for??? She wants to thank you for the job you do!!!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest The Man in Blak
What's so wrong with Marney? She really only flames people who don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Look. For all of you who are busy licking Marney's peanut butter cup, retract head and just listen for a minute.

Personally, the fact that Marney is flaming "stupid" people is fine - that's her prerogative. But I've said it before and, since nobody felt the need to rebut last time, I'll say it again. Hell, I'll just quote it:

I suppose that if it's really the lick of your spoon to weigh in on an internet message board and remind everybody that you're more intelligent than everybody else... then carry on, by all means.

I may not agree with it, but hey - if we all had the same opinion, it'd be a boring life, right? Right?

My primary contention here is that she's flaming people outside of the flaming folder and kids like Jerome Drake did the same exact thing and got thrown to the curb without a second thought. What's the reasoning here? You guys had a period of about eighty days where you'd chuck anybody that flamed on the outside with little warning (which included the first banning of Smarkzone). Where are the guns now?

I mean, you've got the angle plotted out perfectly with the whole "general welfare and enjoyment of the board" bumper sticker that you've tagged on every bus you've sent people packing in...I know there's some fraction of motivation in there somewhere. If you're going to ban one, why not ban 'em all?

Should it really have to get down to arguments about mods liking certain posters more than others? Don't you think that, perhaps, by imposing her miiiiiiiiighty intelligence (i.e. colorful insults) upon people that *gasp* disagree with her in Current Events, she might actually be limiting their enjoyment of the board? Or are her diatribes okay because TSM happens to like her and her sense of humor?

Honestly. Why have the double standard?

Oh, and yeah - if this sounds familiar to one of you, then wonder no more. It's almost the same argument that you rightfully had against WDI.

Guest Cancer Marney

I take it you haven't read the warning on the CE forum. I'll reproduce it here, for your edification:

WARNING: About discussions in the Current Events folder

The nature of the discussions in this forum can lead to heated and even hostile posts. Please be respectful of your fellow posters and their beliefs, but also realize we are not going to stifle good discussions just because they've become heated. This is NOT a flaming folder and an attack on someone's personal beliefs is not the same as an attack on a poster themselves. Keep that in mind.

If you still feel there's a "double standard," I'm sure one of the mods will address that.

<flips her cigarette over her shoulder and wanders back to bed, this time to sleep>

Guest cobainwasmurdered

B-X isn't a whiny bitch. He's a grumpy bitch. BIG difference.