TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Secret Agent

The SWF is not enough

Los Angeles, California.

9:08 A.M.

Somewhere in a secure office building a woman sits behind a large oak desk, impatiently tapping her finger nails.

“Come on…It doesn’t take all day to get here.”

Her name is Sydney Kassle, commissioner of a secret intelligence agency for the United States and beautiful as well. Her day to day functions include assigning new assignments to agents, and keeping tabs on the progress of other ones. Basically…she’s the boss of the spies. The toughest part of this job if you asked her, would simply be keeping the sexually driven males on assignments and out of her hair. It gets annoying sometimes, having to always wipe the droll off of her desk.

BZZT! “Ms. Kassel!” A woman’s voice echo’s from the intercom on her desk.

“Yes?” She responds.

“Mr. Johnny Dangerous is here for your appointment.”

“Send him in.” She responds.

Not two point five seconds later does the large doors to her office swing open, clanging loud enough to wake the dead! A man dressed in a trend setting black suit and tie steps through, flashing a smile big enough to drive a car through!

“Hey Babe! Long time no see!”

His name is Johnny Dangerous, Agent for a secret intelligence agency for the United States government and as handsome as they could possibly come. One of the most experienced field agents, who’s captured some of the countries most notorious villains! In other words he’s a spy, and a damn good one at that. When not busy saving our world from some kind of man made disaster, he spends his free time swooning women from all over the world. Most of them call him “The Barracuda” for his sheer attitude and other reasons we need not to ever mention. When he smiles a woman’s heart melts, and when he talks her panties drop.

“AHEM!” Sydney Kassle begins, trying to overlook the rude entry and trying her best not to let the so called Barracuda even try to swoon her this time. The last time she called on him, she nearly lost her top. (Shirt that is.) Not this time she tells herself. Mind over matter, mind over matter.

“Johnny Dangerous I’m glad you could grace me with your presence this morning. We have a new assignment for you. Please have a seat.”

“As always, I am eager to begin any task you have chosen for me” Johnny replies as he takes a seat on the top of her desk, leaning closer in with his million-dollar smile.

“Glad to hear it Mr. Dangerous, because this kind of assignment requires that special bit of attention to detail, that you somehow always manage to pull off.”

“Please, please…I’ve told you a million times before Sydney…Call me Johnny.”

“And I’ve told you a million times before…call me Ms. Kassle! Now Mr. Dangerous will you please remove yourself from my desk and take a seat.”

“Now Sydney..” Johnny begins as he leans even closer towards Sydney Kassle. His eyes are that of a deep cobalt blue that can take a woman’s mind of any agenda, and make her want nothing more than to step onto the trill ride of “The Barracuda”. She gazes back as her eyes lock with his, her thoughts momentarily suspended. “Most of the other agents around her try and say your cold hearted, not a care for anyone. They liken your stare to that of two daggers ramming into their chest.”

“They do?” Softly she ask, as her gaze is uninterrupted.

“Shh…But don’t listen to them, I don’t. I know they real Sydney Kassle.” His face slowly begins to come closer to hers as he speaks. “She puts up a tough act to conceal the hurts and desires she really feels.” She nods in agreement as a sweet song by Marvin Gay begins to fill the background. “She wants so bad to let her beauty shine, but there is always something that blocks it. I can see right through that wall and right into that beautiful heart.”

“Oh?”

“I can” He responds. “It speaks to me…It tells me things” His lips are a mere centimeter from hers when she begins to tremble. “It says hold me.”

“Yes…” Her words so soft.

“Tell me I’m beautiful..”

“Yes..”

“Make love to me..”

Suddenly her eyes widen like a pipe bomb just exploded behind her, abruptly ending the Marvin gay song as well as her mood.

“Mr. Dangerous!” Sydney pushes back from her desk, rather surprised by Johnny’s boldness. “This is a mission of high importance! I would suggest that you take a proper seat, and stop this never ending tirade to seduce me!”

“Damn.” He thinks to himself. “Almost had her this time!” Realizing his personal mission has failed; Johnny takes a seat in one of the soft leather chairs in front of her desk. His demeanor changes into that of a professional one. A professional spy, ready to tackle anything thrown his way.

“Now as I was trying to say!” She begins again. “This is a special assignment of the utmost importance!” She picks up a small remote from her desk and with the click of a button a cylinder emerges from the floor. The cylinder stops as a holographic image of a familiar logo begins to broadcast above it and the lights in the room dim.

“What is that?” Ask Johnny.

“That Johnny, is your assignment. The SWF!”

“The SWF? You mean the Smarks Wrestling Federation?”

“Oh so you have heard of it? So this may take less explaining than I had originally thought.”

“Who hasn’t heard about it? It’s been the center of many family oriented groups attacks for it’s raw intensity and controversial story lines. But what could we possibly need with a wrestling organization?”

“It’s not the organization itself, but rather someone in the organization.”

Sydney Kassle makes another click of the remote and the holographic SWF logo switches to a darkened face with a question mark on it.

“Someone in this organization is suspected of some very high level treason. We are not sure who but we know he’s in there. This is where you come into play Mr. Dangerous. Your mission as always, should you choose to accept it will be for you to infiltrate the ranks of the SWF posing as a wrestler.”

“A wrestler? Well I may of wrestled a bit back in high school, but I hardly think that makes me a shoe in for this task.”

“But you must Johnny. We have watched the high risk you have taken in missions past, and watched as you single handedly went punch for punch with some of the agencies toughest targets. You have been hand picked.”

“Hmmm” Johnny ponders for a moment but trying to keep his thought process brief, Sydney continues.

“Women flock to these wrestlers.”

“I’ll do it!” Snaps Johnny, not giving it a second thought! “What identity am I to take?”

“In this gimmick ridden world of wrestling, you’ll pose as none other that Johnny ‘The Barracuda’ Dangerous, super spy, and a woman’s dream.”

“But that’s me! I would be exposed!”

“No you won’t. No one will figure out that you really are a spy, it will fit in perfectly with everyone else. We have put much thought into this, and we figured placing you in there as well…You, would be the best idea.”

“So basically I go there and wrestle, while trying to uncover who this man of treason is?”

“In a sense, Johnny. While you are there you must gain the admiration of the viewing public and try to gain titles under your name. You will first be sent to the Junior Leagues of the SWF, and the only way to reach the actual SWF where we suspect this man to be is to pass through the lower ranks. So it is a must that everyone believes that you are a genuine wrestler, or you will fail trying to get to the SWF.”

Sydney clicks her remote again and the cylinder slides back into the floor as the lights return to their normal level.

“Can you handle this mission, Mr. Dangerous?”

Johnny ponders in his thoughts. He always thought it would be nice to be in the public’s eye, maybe this wouldn’t be such a bad mission after all. “I’ll give it my best try”

“That’s all we can ever ask for.”

“Now” Sydney begins once more “In order to prepare you for this, we have hired a former wrestler by the name of Christopher Daniels to train you. Listen to him you must as you only have three weeks before your dark match that will decide whether you get your foot in the door to the SWF or not.”

With that Johnny stands up taking a moment to straighten his tie, and smooth down the few out of place hairs on his head with his hand. “Tell Mr. Daniels to be ready, I have never been one to go easy on my instructors.” Johnny turns and walks out the door ready, as any spy must to tackle his task.

“Good luck Mr. Dangerous. The entire agency is placing our faith in you.”

The Beginning

Guest Chuck Woolery

Oh...

My God.

You are my hero. I'd like to job to you a half-dozen times.

- Mike Van Siclen.

Guest chirs3

I've got 50 bucks that says the dude he's looking for is Wilson.

I mean, come on! Who else could it be?!

Guest Powerplay

Firstly, very nice promo. And ultra cool gimmick.

Secondly, if the Clan were still around, I would have said Silent or Nekura in a second. The Clan always gave me a mafia vibe. I still think it is Silent, but Wilson is a possiblity. Or maybe, just maybe, it's ELM! Joint Superspy-INS operation! Run, ELM, RUN!

Well thanks for the compliments everyone. I wasn't sure how people would take this charter gimmick at first, but all seems good so far.

You guys better take a step back though. You'll end up solving this whole deal before Johnny does. :) Could it be..Edwin? hrmmm.

Guest Powerplay

Damn, all of a sudden the SJL is filled with promos! Amazing.... it looks like in the last two weeks the SJL got five new guys, and I don't know if any of them has no-showed yet, but I'm fairly sure none have. Good good trend here.

Guest chirs3

Edwin! Of course!

By day, he's holding me down to keep himself in the spotlight past his expiration date...

By night, he's a crime lord!

Go get 'em, Johnny Dangerous!

Guest Powerplay
Or even Raynor at that. ;)

Yeah, Ranyor. You seem pretty eager to point the blame at other people. Got something to hid? *Shines light in Raynor's face* Talk!

Guest redbaron51
Yeah, Ranyor. You seem pretty eager to point the blame at other people. Got something to hid? *Shines light in Raynor's face* Talk!

it'll be the first time in a long time or ever that the spot light is solely on him

Guest Powerplay

it'll be the first time in a long time or ever that the spot light is solely on him

BURN!!

And I think this offically begins the SJL PROMO WARS to try and get in Genesis. Ready..... set..... *Powerplay takes off running*

Guest chirs3

Prepare to die.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Oh, excuse me, but that was SO AWESOME.

JL just a got a *big* influx of guys...all of whom look to be able to really go.

Welcome to the fold, Johnny. All these new guys have ridiculously good gimmicks. Ah, so happy.

Guest -Cutthroat-

Wow...that's some major kick ass writting!!

Anyway...

It's somebody in The Clan!! Not Edwin! The Clan! Well, somebody that was in the Clan anyway...

Guest Powerplay
Wow...that's some major kick ass writting!!

Anyway...

It's somebody in The Clan!! Not Edwin! The Clan!

I don't see Tod around to do this, so allow me to do this:

Please, get the hell out of this thread. Your mere presence degrades the value of it.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Great stuff, Johnny. It's good to see some new blood in the SJL... I think I'm going to have some fun putting the next card together now that the roster is thriving again.

Sign in to follow this