TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Metal Ed

Ask Metal Ed

Guest godthedog
So that's what happened to my old two-string acoustic...

did you play for the presidents of the united states of america?

Guest Metal_Ted

I gotta admit, that Kylie girl is one fine piece of ass!

Rock dude, I don't play no sissy acoustic guitar. I play electric guitar. Loud and hard like my idol Eddie Van Halen!

Guest crandamaniac

Who is Metal Ted? He's not as funny as Metal Ed. But then again he does have his moments

Guest Metal_Ted

I ain't no parody, no joke or anything. I am the original Metalhead. I am a 100% no b.s, ass whoopin machine!

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion
So that's what happened to my old two-string acoustic...

did you play for the presidents of the united states of america?

I was their first groupie. And I gave them that guitar, those pricks!

They left me in Seattle, $20 in my pocket and a copy of their album II.

Guest Metal_Ted

Welp folks, I unfortunately gotta get me some beauty sleep. Gotta get up early, get my electric guitar out of the shop (Dumb ass drunk decided he'd be Jimi Hendrix and try and burn it). Then I gotta learn dem Foghat songs for our gig this weekend. It's been great meetin all you crazy s.o.b's. Ed, you keep 'em straight out dere!

Guest benoitrules2000

DAMN RIGHT!!!

I can't believe your a kylie mark!

She did become incredibly hotter after spinning around but she's only alright.

You should see her earlier stuff!

I've recently become obsessed with vanessa carlton myself.

Guest benoitrules2000

You've bee researching!

I'm an aussie so i've seen the countless neigbours eps.

She's definitely far hotter now.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Oh yeah, Bo. Big time. I'm from America, but I had a girlfriend in Perth who introduced me to Kylie-dom.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kotzenjunge

Oh, hells no. The one I broke up with was actually the one I dumped the Perth girl for. Biggest. Mistake. Ever. The Perth girl was HOT too. Damn. Hot + Accent = GOLD.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Would a Canadian accent count as "sexy"?

Someday, I'll be halfway there!

Guest benoitrules2000

I don't understand why everyone loves the accent, I prefer the american actually.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Oh, she loved my accent, which is weird because I don't have one.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest benoitrules2000

And for the record, I hate that steve irwin guy.

I saw him on conan, and i couldn't stop laughing!

I don't and don't know anyone that says "CRIKEY!"

A Canadian accent counts as goofy.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

DAMN IT! :angry:

I'm-a kick yo' ass~! :boxing:

(*sigh*)

Hey, Metal Ed, if you ever come back...

What do YOU think of Canadians?

Guest Kinetic
Dear Metal Ed,

I was stuck in a car with a bunch of sissy motherfuckers, (we were going to the liquor store) and they put in this Ja Rule bullshit. I said, "No way fucker, listen to something with some balls." Well, they got all shitty about it and turned it down, but when I was in the liquor store, they took off like a bunch of bitches and ditched me there! Anyway, I was walking down the street with a bottle of Jim Beam and a six pack to my house when I tripped on a crack in the sidewalk. The beer hit the ground, but I saved the Beam. My question is, how long should I wait before crackin' the brew open? See, I don't want it to spray everywhere and waste some perfectly fine suds.

First off, it saddens me to report that Metal Ed suffered another major blow to the head this afternoon. He was apparently rockin' out to some Def Leppard--against doctor's orders, mind you--when he feel unconscious and his head struck a nearby cinder block. He suffered a mild concussion and was rushed to the hospital by his buddy Matt. He's currently recovering nicely and expects to be out and about as soon as tomorrow. Metal Ed loves his fans, though, and insisted that I field the remaining questions until he's able to do so again. As the "man behind the curtain," so to speak, I have a feeling that I'll be able to meet Metal Ed's high standard of posting quality.

This is an interesting question. I'm sure that if Metal Ed were here, he'd insist that you throw that beer away as soon as possible. Any carbonated drink that's been shaken thoroughly is a hazard to not only your health but also that of your loved ones. In addition to that, Metal Ed is a staunch believer in moderation when it comes to consumption of alcohol. Heavy drinking not only has negative long-term effects on your health, but can also result in things like alcohol poisoning or car accidents. Make sure to keep yourself in check when drinking and you'll be rocking hard for years to come, just like Metal Ed.

Your Friend,

Kinetic aka "Metal Ed"

Guest Kinetic
Um....Mr Ed, what do you say to rumours that you are afraid of Guy Stokes?

Ha ha ha. Despite all his threats to "crack your skull," I can assure you that Metal Ed is really a pacifist at heart. He's the type of gentle soul that wouldn't hurt a fly, but yet feels compelled to put on a facade for the sake of his friends and family. With a few years of counseling, I'm sure that good ol' Metal Ed could be well on the road to expressing his thoughts and feelings like a normal person. To answer your question, however, I'm sure that Metal Ed would like nothing more than meet Guy Stokes and give him a good, hearty handshake. Rest assured that Metal Ed was very saddened to hear of the passing of Mr. Stokes and intends on sendinga bouqet of flowers to Dallas Stokes as soon as he's released from the hospital.

Your Friend,

Kinetic aka "Metal Ed"

Guest Kinetic
Metal Ed:

Who's better in YOUR opinion...

Billy Idol or Eminem?

I ask this because last night a friend of mine referred to Idol as the Eminem of the 80's

Metal Ed is most definitely a fan of both of these talented artists. Many's the time when I've walked in on him jamming to "White Wedding" or showing his more reflective side and shedding a tear to "Stan." Despite the impression that his name and recent statements here might give, Metal Ed is really a fan of all types of music. He's just as likely to be listening to Bach as he is Cinderella and I know you guys wouldn't have him any other way!

Your Friend,

Kinetic aka "Metal Ed"

Guest Kinetic
Dear Metal Ed:

How can I get Marney to be my baby's momma?

Metal Ed would no doubt be perplexed by this question, as Marney is a lesbian. His answer would most likely be to woo her over a lengthy period of time and then ask for her hand in marriage. You can then have many children in wedlock, as it should be.

Your Friend,

Kinetic aka "Metal Ed"