TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jimm Ross_

Chris Benoit sent to OVW

Guest Jimm Ross_

Chris Benoit has been sent down to Danny Davis's Ohio Valley Wrestling in Louisville so that he can work on his in-ring work and his speaking skills. Jim and Danny are just the guys to address these problems, I think the extra conditioning will be just what Chris needs to make it big in WWE.

Boy, how about that Bill DeMott? The French would say he's a "bon 'mott," I guess you could say.

Go Sooners!

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Bye-bye, Jimbo.

(I don't know who this is, but keep all the useless posts in NHB, will ya? Moron.)

Guest cobainwasmurdered

bwahahahhahahahahahahaha

Don't ban him he's contributing...humor

Guest Jimm Ross_

Why last I checked a few people were clamoring, clamoring for the return of Jimm Ross.

Guest The Czech Republic

I was clamoring for the return of Jimm Ross! Ross drinks Hoss Sauce and he reads Penthoss!

Guest El Psycho Diablo

It's not fair, anyway. Stop yanking my chain, damnit. Don't post a topic like this unless it's true. Getting excited and being let down sucks.

Guest evenflowDDT

It's not like it would've been a big deal anyway. OVW had Christian involved in one of their angles at a big show a couple months ago. The storyline was that Prototype was so pissed about losing his title that he took a chunk of his advance from the WWE and hired Christian to face Nova for the title and win it for him. Actually a pretty sneaky, cool little angle... I'm wondering why they can't bring any of the aspects of the Prototype character to "The Rookie" John Cena? Oh yea, that's right, he's face, and he'll get pops anyway.

Guest Flyboy
It's not fair, anyway. Stop yanking my chain, damnit. Don't post a topic like this unless it's true. Getting excited and being let down sucks.

:lol:

That was gold, EPD! :lol:

Guest DrTom
I was clamoring for the return of Jimm Ross! Ross drinks Hoss Sauce and he reads Penthoss!

I just bet you were...

Guest creativename
The storyline was that Prototype was so pissed about losing his title that he took a chunk of his advance from the WWE and hired Christian to face Nova for the title and win it for him.

Just curious, what ended up happening with that? Did Christian actually end up winning the title (somehow I doubt that)? What was the resolution?

Guest evenflowDDT
The storyline was that Prototype was so pissed about losing his title that he took a chunk of his advance from the WWE and hired Christian to face Nova for the title and win it for him.

Just curious, what ended up happening with that? Did Christian actually end up winning the title (somehow I doubt that)? What was the resolution?

I actually don't know, last I went to the OVW website they hadn't posted the results for that show yet (or I couldn't find them anyway). I'll check again later and post back if I find anything.

I know the OVW often has WWF/E guys involved with their shows, especially their higher-profile shows, but this was the first time I'd heard of a WWE wrestler being involved heavily in one of their storylines. Does this sort of thing happen a lot?