TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JangoFett4Hire

Would You? 2

Guest Flyboy
Every time I look at Dames, I think of my friend Ken. Can I call you Ken, Dames?

You can call me anything you want, sweetie.

Dames

She's 16, Dames!

Think of the kids! The KIDS!

Oh yeah... posting pics... of yourself. Eh... I've already done that a lot. It can't hurt once more...

Me

Guest Flyboy
Flyboy, I thought u had a bow in your hair when i first looked at that picture :)

:lol:

Now, that I look at it... I could see why you would say that.

Guest Zack Malibu
Oh yeah... posting pics... of yourself. Eh... I've already done that a lot. It can't hurt once more...

Me

I still think you look like El-Train from City Guys, Flyboy. That's not a knock at you, either.

(Zack ducks tomato thrown by Flyboy)

Guest papacita

Eh, I just took another bad pic with my digital camera that I refuse to post. If I can find my prom pic, I'll post that later.

Guest Leena
Flyboy, I thought u had a bow in your hair when i first looked at that picture

I'm glad someone mentioned that, because I was seriously thinking Flyboy was a drag queen, or something. :lol:

Guest Leena
Oh....Alina borrowed my gimmick. Its OK baby, keep your sig picture. I got The Bad Guy.

Dames

Posting your pic is a gimmick? Quite a few people do that on other boards. I'll lose it if you want, OK Baby?

Oh....Alina borrowed my gimmick.  Its OK baby, keep your sig picture.  I got The Bad Guy.

Dames

Posting your pic is a gimmick? Quite a few people do that on other boards. I'll lose it if you want, OK Baby?

Well, its not really a gimmick, per se, but I used to have different pics up all the time of myself and various wrestling superstars. I just got tired of it.

Dames

Guest J*ingus

With THAT beard, you STILL have a hard time getting chicks?! Dude, you must not even be trying.