TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rob E Dangerously

Cutthroat is gone!

Guest HVilleThugg

There is NO bad news about Cutthroat being gone....NONE! Anyone saying so will be flamed beyond repair.

Da "so mean to Cuttfuck" H

Guest Goodear

I guess he gets one more match, since I already wrote that 3 way... Oh well. I should have made him look worse.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Cutthroat is gone? When did this happen? He isn't banned yet, so what happened to him?

I know I've seen his name in some threads recently.

Guest HVilleThugg

Well, this is all speculation. We THINK he's gone...

On the Stats thread, he took his stats down and replaced them with the words "bye, bye". That only leads us to believe that he finally got fed up with the insults and the constant attempts to ban him, that he just left on his own free will.

Da "good riddance to bad rubbish" H

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Oh... it's a quiet leave without telling anybody, so he'll waste card space for one or more shows.

Stupid little bitch.

We can NOT afford to let this rumor spread from these three SWF boards. Otherwise, it'll take all the fun and meaning out of the Cutthroat banning petition.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Oh, good. Now you guys get to find another scapegoat.

No offense--I think Cutthroat's as much a dope as the rest of you do. But he sure served a major rage-venting purpose, and I sorrow for whoever gets stuck with the duty now.

Guest dr-smogz

I think he left because whoever wrote that last match beat the crap out of him and didn't sell to him at all.

Guest Ace309

It served a storyline purpose, Jack, and Cutthroat hadn't been writing anyways.

Don't get me wrong. I'm sad to see him go like this, and by 'like this,' I mean 'after having spent half an hour helping him improve his stats.'

Guest Insane Clown Dan

That wouldn't be the reason... otherwise, he would have left long ago from all the other people that never sold to him.

He's been around a lot longer than you think, Jack. And he sucked from his WFer-involving crap promos debut to his erased stats.

Guest Powerplay
I think he left because whoever wrote that last match beat the crap out of him and didn't sell to him at all.

Seriously, if that made him leave, then I'm yo, it was for storyline purposes. I'm sorry. Most likely, though, he left because he was tired of the flames that he rightly deserved. I don't intend to write another squash match again simply because it feels weird not giving the other guy offense, even though I was supposed to massacre him.

Guest Tod deKindes
Seriously, if that made him leave (...) I'm sorry.

You take that back!!!! Right now!!!

Guest HVilleThugg

Ok...it is now official. Cutthroat is gone...for good he says. He will not be on any more cards as he has informed CC of his departure.

::throws a party::

Honestly though, Cuttfuck didn't really get on my nerves as I found his antics on these boards to be just simply hilariously stupid. I just wanted to ban him because it would be fun and no one would get mad. I think Dames should give us SWF mods banning power, because I so would have banned Cutthroat...for a while at least.

Who will be our flame target me...

::feels safe being on both WF and JL CC::

HA HA...can't touch me.

Anyway, I suppose we were overly mean to Cuttfuck, which made him leave. Maybe we're assholes and just terrible people...but to that I say..."AND?" "SO?"

So, in closing...lift your hands and rejoice my children, for the numbnut known as Cutthroat has left us for the last and final time.

DING DONG THE FUCK IS GONE

THE FUCK IS GONE

THE FUCK IS GONE

DING DONG THE DUMB ASS FUCK IS GONE!

Da "not really as happy as it would seem because he liked to laugh at Cuttfuck's stupid posts" H

Guest Ace309

My feeling is this.

Cutthroat had horrible, horrible writing skills and no sense of what was appropriate in any given thread. I forget exactly which promo it was, but I remember someone posting a long, well thought-out promo that contained significant character development. Cutthroat responded by asking his rubber chicken what he thought of the promo, thus killing the mood entirely.

If we had a writer with, say, a significant, handicapping case of ADD, we'd still hold him responsible for showing on time and not writing absolute trash. To treat him any differently would make a mockery of the JL. Why should we do anything different for someone who's just profoundly stupid?

EDIT: Tried to reiterate that I don't mean your average case of ADD. Try to look past my inability to come up with good examples and follow the thought here, people.

Sign in to follow this