TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Respect The 'Taker

TAKER MARK IS DEAD!

Guest Respect The 'Taker

Okay, not in a literal sense, but *I*, the FORMER Taker-Mark, have graced you all with a new name, new look little to no respect for the Taker...

...In case any of you CARED that is.

The Artist formerly known as Taker Mark

...Illusion

Guest Respect The 'Taker

Dancin' Hitler , or ITS HITLER TIME, will pop up at unexpected times..as will my 'YOUR A FAG' pic that i stick up everynow and then...

Thanks for the kind words Flyboy...

And Dames...the jokes on YOU buddy, coz I LIKE tomatoes...muahahaha..

This has been Illusion

Guest Respect The 'Taker
and you call yourself a Metallica fan? haha.

cool handle though.

I supported Shaved Bear when he defended Metallica against all the freakin' U2, Linkin Park, Slipknot etc. Fans, but when it comes to Gunners vs Metallica? I was into Gunners first...

Once again, This is Illusion™

P.S Remind your STUPID former Taker Mark what the hell a handle is? Always keep in mind im a RECOVERING Undertaker fan...always..

EDIT - Note to self, learn how to spell...

Guest Respect The 'Taker
Any particular reason for the change?

Damn you Dames, how'd you know my one weakness was matured cactus plants???

I changed because I bought Summerslam and was so entertained by EVERYTHING but the Taker-Test match, that i decided to re-think why i support that guy so much. Taker & Test both were apart of the only bad match on the show, which says a lot to me...

Screw Taker, im sure after a few restless nights of crying himself to sleep he'll move on..

Using your Illusion since September 12th 2002

Guest mesepher

handle, username, screenname, etc...

it's alright man, I'm a mark for oldschool Taker so... rock on.

Guest Respect The 'Taker

Lol@Papacita...

You'll have to fend off smart marks on your own now, No more Taker-marking for me...

Funny sigs WILL CONTINUE..however, just not of the Undertaker, but of everything wrestling related,music related etc. Whatever i come across that i see as humorous.

One more time for Papacita...CHYNA IS THE GREATEST!

...i feel so dirty...

Illusion...

Guest mesepher
One more time for Papacita...CHYNA IS THE GREATEST!

...i feel so dirty...

Illusion...

yes, you should feel very dirty.

Guest Respect The 'Taker
GNR owns Taker.

I applaud this change!

BPS IS NOT BEING NEGATIVE!!! BP F'N S IS IN FAVOUR OF SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE HAS DONE!!! GOOD FUCKING GOD IS THIS WHAT THE END OF THE WORLD FEELS LIKE?????

Ahem..

Illusion

Guest Kinetic

This is a good change. You've gone from supporting an old, washed-up has-been to supporting...uh...Axl Rose.

The more things change...

Guest goodhelmet

hey the best thing taker ever did was 'hell in a cell' w/ hbk. gn'r released fuckin appetite for destruction. it's a no-brainer.

Guest Respect The 'Taker
This is a good change. You've gone from supporting an old, washed-up has-been to supporting...uh...Axl Rose.

...The more they stay the same

Lol, good call Kinetic

Illusion - Stealing dreams since 1985

Guest Incandenza

Odd that the Taker/Test match is what turned you off Taker, UYI. While it did indeed suck, the man's been a part of far worse within the last year.

Guest redbaron51

the only difference between those two is one is a wrestler and one is a rock star...other than that, they both had good stuff in the past, but now they should call it quits

Guest Respect The 'Taker
Odd that the Taker/Test match is what turned you off Taker, UYI. While it did indeed suck, the man's been a part of far worse within the last year.

True...I'd have to say its just this year in general thats really put me off him, with the business in a slump and all, and with the great need for the REAL next big thing, Taker needs to be out there jobbing his ass off to find that person. Taker can job for the rest of his life and the fans will still cheer him, he doesnt NEED to kick the crap out of everyone in order to stay over...however, i'll wait to totally judge him after Unforgiven when he goes against Brock...if its some cheap ass 'save Marks image' finish ,then i'll hunt him down and BREAK HIS LEGS so next time, he wont have a choice...and then he'll know what its like to be the REST of the WWE talent roster

Illusion - Take this Mark

:boxing:

Guest the 1inch punch
I changed because I bought Summerslam and was so entertained by EVERYTHING but the Taker-Test match, that i decided to re-think why i support that guy so much. Taker & Test both were apart of the only bad match on the show, which says a lot to me...

I feel the same way about Test

On that matter, where is my partner in crime (liking Test) TestKick gone?

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
On that matter, where is my partner in crime (liking Test) TestKick gone?

Oh, he got banned like a month ago.

Guest Shaved Bear

cool handle though.

I supported Shaved Bear when he defended Metallica against all the freakin' U2, Linkin Park, Slipknot etc. Fans, but when it comes to Gunners vs Metallica? I was into Gunners first...

that shaved bear was the greatest

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

cool handle though.

that shaved bear was the greatest

For the last time ever...

POST WHORE! :D