TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Xstasy

Some Questions

Guest Xstasy

I got some writing questions.

the PM character limit is somewhere around 40000 characters.  That only comes out to a little over 7000 words.  I guess that shouldn't be a problem for shows, but for PPVs, are we gonna break matches up into parts for sending/ posting, or do we just want to impose a PPV limit- must fit in the field given?

Has anybody seen Andrea?

Are due dates still gonna be Pacific Time? (I hope so or I'm screwed...)

And lastly... would anybody mind HVT and I working on a new site?

Guest Thoth

I used to send a lot of my matches in parts, because for some reason, I was limited to 5000 words in PM's on IGN Boards.

No, ain't seen Andrea.

And a new site would be killer.  If anyone wants to spend the money, I think swf.com is vacant.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

I'd do it, but I don't know how to code, or make websites, or do anything particularly useful. I'd chip in to buy the site if I had a credit card...but I don't. Wow, I'm a real help...

Guest Molock241

I see no problem with the website but then agian I'm not in charge. YOu should ask McWeed and maybe try and get ahold of Rotten (he was in charge of the website right?) As for Godrea I dunno.

Guest HVilleThugg

The problem is not the website itself, it's more that there's no one to maintain it.  Well, I think the site itself could be better, but it ain't great.  The problem is that Rotten isn't around to maintain the site, so that's a problem.  X and I would be willing to do a site, just so we can have something that's updated regularly, since Rotten has fallen off the planet.

Da "still working on his match that's going to take well into the night" H

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Simply break you matches up.

If you have Andrea as a marker send your stuff to me instead.

The old website is good.  All Rotten has to do is give one of us the power to change the champions and roster then put up a "SWF" logo and he doesn't have to do anything from then on.

That is if he ever re-appears.

Mothernature says nothing..."

Guest Rogue_Knight

Thoth, do you use Netscape? Because when I used Netscape it limited how long my pm's were. IE I never had a problem with.   But I don't know how this is revelent now, sooo I'll shut up now...

Guest Molock241

The other problem you guys are going to have with the whole website thing is that the IGNWF.com URl is going to expire on March 10th. I mean I really don't know how much it costs to buy a URL or anything so I don't knwo if it really is a problem just wanted to let you know if you aren't an Insider and didn't get to see Spikes post.