TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Michael Joel Benoit

E-FED WRESTLERS WANTED!

Guest Michael Joel Benoit

Yo, I am apart of an E-Fed called Xtreme Global Wrestling. The site is run by someone named Angel. We have a show every Saturday night called Xplosion. We have a ppv whenever it is possible (the fed is only a few months old).

I am apart of the E-Fed under the name Gorillaz and have a wrestler known as Tha Puerto Rican. Tha Puerto Rican is the leader of a stable known as the LWO (Latino World Order). I need more members for the stable to make it more powerful and to try and takeover the XGW.

The XGW needs more wrestlers to help combat the LWO in the storylines. If you would like to join the XGW click the following link: http://h4l.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi to register. If you would like to join the LWO, respond in this thread telling me you are interested. I'll let Angel know and I'l tell you when you have been written to join. You don't really have to be Latino to join the Latino World Order. Besides, you will immediatley be apart of the major storyline in the XGW.

So, just respond in this thread.

Thank You.

Scott Keith's Biggest Fan a.k.a. Tha Puerto Rican, XGW Intercontinental Champion and leader of the Latino World Order.

Guest The Notorious CRD

XGW? I find this name extremely ironic. Probably because I run a fed called GXW: Global X-treme Wrestling. Small world, I guess.

Guest The Superstar

Dude, we already have 2 different e-feds on this message board...those who want to join one probably already have.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Any E-fed you're a part of I could own in two weeks.

In short, no.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I was once Triple M! Marvin Marshal Masterson..It was a total ripoff of Triple H's Blueblood gimmick.

Those were the days...never ever won a match..but I cut the best.......promos......

Guest Thoth

Someone find out if this Angel is the Angel we think it is. If you reading this and you know who are, you know what to do.

Guest Insanityman

Actually us all WF/JL'ers would know if it's THE Angel. See if he's been pushed to the moon!

Guest Chuck Woolery

My God, is it really the Angel? Is he still married to Anna?

...mysteries abound...

Guest Perfect_Bo

I was thinking the same thing...is it Angel? Hmmmm, he actually made it.

::Bo sheds a tear or two::

since ya promoting Feds...stay in these boards, go all the way down and join the SWF...now that is a e-fed...right Chris and Van.

B "I'm promoting my fed and love it" O