TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zorin Industries

Since everyones doing it

Guest cobainwasmurdered

It's nothing to apoligize about. These threads are just dumb. whoever started the fad should be tared and feathered.

Guest areacode212

I don't know anything about you other than you seem to have named yourself after Christopher Walken's company from A View to a A Kill and that you mark out for one of the best shows ever (which will be coming out on DVD!!).

Guest Cancer Marney

I always found it amazing that every girl on the program treated him like he was Pee-Wee Herman or something. What the hell was up with that?

Hell, even I think Tom Selleck is hot. And I hate moustaches... not to mention men.

Guest LooseCannon
It's nothing to apoligize about. These threads are just dumb. whoever started the fad should be tared and feathered.

It was Dames.

Come on guys, let's get our pitchforks.

Guest Kinetic

For the record, I only think of myself. But you seem nice and you're a fan of "Magnum PI," so you get the Kinetic seal of approval.

Guest DeputyHawk

i pretty much agree with you on most things in current events, so you're all good with me. plus your screen name always makes me think of grace jones in that movie, whom i bizarrely used to have dominatrix fantasies about when i was eleven. what?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

It was Dames.

Come on guys, let's get our pitchforks.

Dames can be forgiven because...because he'll ban us if we don't agree with his every action.

Guest Respect The 'Taker

Zorin, your an IDIOT for conforming...

No Holds Barred rules all there is to rule

Illusion

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Hey! When did I do that shit!? I didn't start any trend.

DAMES I'm waiting for the Admin spot I was promised when we were invading.

*taps foot in impatience*

Guest LooseCannon
Hey! When did I do that shit!? I didn't start any trend.

Way back when, you started one where you said you had heard rumors, via BPS if I'm not mistaken, that people thought you were wierd and so you wanted to know what everyone thought of you. Everyone talked about how much they liked you, if I recall. Then a bunch of people followed suit with the what do you think about me threads, but eventually the trend died before Papacita recently revived it.

Guest RobJohnstone

loosecannon, you are mistaken. I started this trend when RISK said no one liked me :P . And that was a looong time ago

--Rob

Guest Daredevil21
Zorin, your an IDIOT for conforming...

No Holds Barred rules all there is to rule

Illusion

I love when people bash others for supposedly being idiots or something of that nature, and in the same sentence they make a grammatical or spelling error. Irony at its finest.

And I wouldn't try to be taking credit for starting this shitty "what do you think of me" trend that's been the craze lately.