TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marshall

Board Invasion!

Guest Marshall

In a thread asking the sex of Undertakers unborn child:

i say girl bc i would love undertaker to train her and have her verse her just to think a female undertaker vs. Lita would be a cool match to see.i think

Go and get them!

Hey guys, I've been getting complaints, and so have the other admins about the "InVasions" and so, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop.

Yes, I know I was part of one and although it is all in fun and games, we are damaging their fun....as lame as it might be. As up in arms as most of you can get when trolls come here, I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if it happened here...and although we're well staffed, its still a nuisance.

So, cut it out guys.

*For Now*

Dames

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

Users online :

7 Guests, 10 Users

kiwi1079, JeFFzChiCfOrLiFE, storm, <3~AmyHolic~<3, What, bluegurlrockz2006, LitaHighFlyinDiva, Listen, JeffyzSexSlave, *KrAzY-KaSsI*

Oh, it's on NOW. :angry:

EDIT: Sorry sir. It's *not* on NOW.

Guest Retro Rob

How did any of the Pink girls get the link to this board anyway? We have to be more careful next time we Invade I guess.

Guest Retro Rob

Although, someone really ought to bookmark that WWE fan site........for next week.....

I've got it bookmarked. I almost wanna just go InVade it by myself...

Guest Incandenza

Dames has a point, though I should note that I personally enjoy trolls, as long as they are at least clever or entertaining in some fashion. Many of the trolls we've had here were enjoyable enough at first, but they often overstay their welcome and keep coming back (Smarkzone, for instance). I've never returned to any board from which I've been banned, except for the Avril one, and that was only to apologize.

Next time I troll on a board, I'm gonna be both subtle and creative. I realise that I was quite annoying/stupid the last two time around...

And I definitely don't go back to any boards I troll on.

Guest The Superstar

Look what I posted at the Xtreme Board's Hardyz & Lita forum. The question was "if you could write a storyline for the Hardyz, what would it be? I said:

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MATT PROPOSE TO JEFF AND THEN THEY WILL HAVE GAYNAL SEX ON LIVE TV IN THE RING!!!!! AND THEN ERIC BISCHOFF WOULD SAY "YOUR 3 MINUTES ARE UP, INCEST BITCHES!" AND THEN JAMAL AND ROSIE WOULD COME JOIN THEM!!!!! ERIC WOULD SAY "WATCH RAW! THAT IS ENTERTAINMENT!"

"Incest bitches"...

You sound like me. Stop it NOW.

Guest Rob Edwards

Gaynal sex?, your screwing with these poor kids minds!

I can just hear all the "Mummy what's Gaynal sex and incest bitches" now!

I think they deleted it. Damn their souls, bah gawd.

Guest Mr. Pink

Is the Invasion still on?!

*runs in, wearing a Pink dress and black tie, carrying a gun and bag of diamonds*

Am I too late?

Guest DARRYLXWF

Damn, my internet was down for a couple of days...and I missed THIS oppurtunity! Ah well, better late than never I quess, so I've signed up...and I'm going to start my MISSION TO 1000 thread!

You know, there was a girl on a Christian teen board we invaded (this was done from one of Rant's boards) that still occasionally talks to me to this day. Best invasion ever was Rant and myself solo on the D12 board. I wish you could have seen it.

As fun as Sweet Cheerie was, CWM and I invading DDTwrestling was the funnest I ever had doing an invasion. It just went perfectly.

And I remember the D12 boards. We claimed we were from DDT and they started invading one another. There was also a board called WrestleVenom we invaded while over at Smarktalk.

I remember Wrestlevenom. Those guys were racist as hell.

A couple of these places Rant and I (I believe treble also a few times) went back to after it had died down, you could burn them so bad cause they had let their guard down. Rant was harsh on the D12 board, I probably shouldn't even say what the gimmick was in mixed company, but it was hilarious. I haven't talked to him in a while, but I'd also get back in on that in a second.

WWF Message Board

CWM, Sandman and I have been "invading" this one the past few days, but we've been slacking off lately. You guys are welcome to join. We're basically just being assholes and saying we're from 411mania.com and basically just promoting that site.

I remember Wrestlevenom. Those guys were racist as hell.

A couple of these places Rant and I (I believe treble also a few times) went back to after it had died down, you could burn them so bad cause they had let their guard down. Rant was harsh on the D12 board, I probably shouldn't even say what the gimmick was in mixed company, but it was hilarious. I haven't talked to him in a while, but I'd also get back in on that in a second.

One of these days when we both have the time we will have to hit up D12 again.

You know... my posts are STILL there. I can't believe they didn't delete them.