TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BoboBrazil

Xpac and Scott Hall In Tag Team Tournament

Guest BoboBrazil

NWA TNA is proud to announce that Sean Waltman has come to terms with our organization, and will be making his debut on this Wednesday night's pay-per-view broadcast of NWA Total Nonstop Action.

Waltman is expected to team with longtime partner Scott Hall, as the two have entered the "Gauntlet for the Gold" match to crown new NWA World Tag Team Champions. Waltman, who will be known as Syxx-Pac in TNA, has enjoyed tremendous success with Hall as partners, dating back to World Championship Wrestling, and most recently with World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Gauntlet for the Gold match will start with two participants, with additional wrestlers joining the match in progression. Battle Royal rules will apply, until there are two remaining participants. At that point, their selected tag team partners will rejoin the match, where a sanctioned tag team contest will take place with the winners being declared the new NWA Tag Team Champions.

nwatna.com

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

now that that's out of the way...

I have no problem with them as a tag team

Guest midnight_burn

I don't mind X-Pac and Hall being a tag team, it keeps X-Pac away from the X division at least.

And if Hall & Pac win the belts they could probably be decent champs.

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

How long until Syxx, Hall, Jarrett, and Russo are wearing black t-shirts with a white logo and "taking over" NWA:TNA?

Guest DJ Jeff

I wouldn't mind seeing Syxx-Pac(gahhhhh, I hate that name) and Hall win the Tag Team Titles. They'd make pretty decent champs.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

"Is that the sound of a nail in a coffin I hear ?"

Isn't everything you hear?

At least it's everything you post.

Guest eirejmcmahon

I thought reuniting those boys in WWE was a bad move.

I'd imagine that you did too BPS.

Now that it's happening in NWATNA, it's suddenly a good thing ?

Guest CoreyLazarus416

He never said it was a good thing. But, here's some minor scraps of food-for-thought...

• Jerry Jarrett takes no shit from his workers.
  • Jerry Jarrett knows about the backstage problems Waltman has caused, and will take measures to ensure that these problems do not resurface in TNA.
  • I don't think Waltman's dumb enough to try that crap again, especially with a history of neck injuries and a roster with people on it that aren't afraid to stiff somebody if they're being a dick...

Guest Slapnuts00

I like this move. Brings a big name to the NWA, while having another one return (Hall was easily one of the most popular guys they had). Even though Hall hadn't behaved in his WWE stint, he apparently acted like a model citizen in his time in NWA, worked hard, stayed out of trouble and seemed to enjoying himself too. I think the same thing will happen to Waltman, he's not stupid enough to think he has any stroke here, and will likely work hard to prove to WWE he still "has it". I like the move.

Guest BifEverchad

Well, I for one don't have a problem with either of them. I understand all the problems and hate people had/have for the Cliquesters, but please...do like I have and give them the benefit of the doubt. NWA-TNA and Jerry Jarrett is a whole different ball game than Vince McMahon and his WWE. Hopefully these two can be professionals and put their best forward and can contribute to the promotion. My guess is that they will infact win the Tag Titles on Wednesday, but I have only one question. Will that match be the last match of the night? 'Cause we all know Waltman is a "Main Eventer"...right?

:)

Guest tetsubeav

Ok... am I the only one to find the team of Scott Hall & Syxx-Pac (Six-Pack) to be extreeeeeemely ironic?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

When did I say it was a good thing?

The first thing I said was:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have no problem with them as a tag team...it's when Pac starts getting wins over Lynn, Styles, Lo Ki and the other hard working X guys that I'll get pissed.

Guest Human Fly

It's too bad that X-Pac is going to TNA instead of decade ago Lightning Kid going to TNA to be in the X Division.