TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BigPoppaKev

Snoring

Guest BigPoppaKev

Who here has a family member/friend that snores so bad it is unbearable. My father snores like you would not believe. I can hear it half way across the house. I am ready to die. Anyone else have this problem?

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

I used to snore every time I slept. I heard myself on tape once; I didn't sound human.

However, due to consistent sleeping in school and in other uncomfortable positions, I hardly snore anymore.

Though once in a while.. I'll be dozing off and suddenly wake myself with my own snores.

Guest The Superstar

No, but I hate how I always drool in my sleep...I'll wake up and my head will be on a drying puddle of saliva <_<

Guest The Electrifyer

I drool in my sleep too, but its not that much. I usually just turn the pillow around and thats that. But as for snoring, my parents say I snore during my sleep, but I don't know if they're kidding or not. Maybe I'll tape myself sleeping and see if I really do snore or not.

Guest J*ingus

I snore, and it fucking sucks, since you can't really do anything about it. I've tried nose-strips, Snore No More, and various other things, and nothing works.

Guest MaxPower27

I drive people crazy with my INTENSE~! snoring.

I don't even know I do it either.

I sleep through everything. Storms, Hurricanes, I slept through a tornado one time. The funny thing is that I'll sleep through a Hurricane, but I'll wake up if a bug smacks into my bedroom window. Odd... :huh:

Guest imajackoff?

I snore AND drool. All I have to do is start wetting the bed and I've got the trifecta!

Guest The Czech Republic

I used to wet the bed when I was 5 or 6. I'd have dreams I was going to the bathroom down the hall, but when I woke up, I realized that I only *thought* I was awake and went down to the bathroom.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I snore like mad. I'm also a teeth-grinder.

Those snore-strips things suck, I actually tried them once, and I woke up after sleeping for 4 hours or so, trying to claw it off my face.

Guest midnight_burn

My father snores pretty loudly, but i've pretty much gotten used to it by now so it doesn't overly bother me.

Thankfully, I've never had that problem with a family member snoring. HOWEVER....I went through the bus ride FROM HELL a few weeks ago.

I was taking a Greyhound bus from NYC to Albany to visit some friends of mine at my old school and I hate taking the bus to begin with. I get there and I'm one of the first ones to get a seat. It's almost time to go when this HUGE guy gets on....and I just KNEW he'd be sitting next to me. He sits down....and I go from having little space to barely any and he looks at me and says "I SNORE, MY FRIEND!" in Spanish. I laughed it off, thinking he was just fuckin' with me, but No...

He snored for the next THREE HOURS in my ear. The guy smelled and I just couldn't stand it. I kept nudging him in every way possible when he did it. I would have sat next to almost anyone else, but the bus was full.

Dammit.

Dames