TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrRant

The where do you work thread

Guest Marshall

Last week, I worked Admin for this totally "ghey" training company, but I was fired for some pretty bad reasons that I don't even want to get into.

This week, I work in a discount CD/DVD store called CDs, Games and Videos.

Guest Chuck Woolery

nowhere, now... however, I have a summer job at the beautiful Santa's Village. Rock.

Guest Some Guy

I used to go to Santa's Village when I was a little kid.

I work at a bakery, doing everything from baking to serving customers to cleaning up. Baking is far and away the best part fo the job and serving customers is the worst. Since I started out just cleaning up 5 1/2 years ago I don't mind that at all, I;m used to it and can do it with my eyes closed.

Guest MrRant

I work at a bakery, doing everything from baking to serving customers to cleaning up. Baking is far and away the best part fo the job and serving customers is the worst. Since I started out just cleaning up 5 1/2 years ago I don't mind that at all, I;m used to it and can do it with my eyes closed.

Huh.... Black Tiger works in a bakery too.

Guest Chuck Woolery

I love Santa's Village, man. It's undescribable, like Disneyworld.

And no, I have never met Mick Foley, though I have heard that the log flume operator has seen him. So sad... :(

Guest Leena

Right now, I do data entry, 20 hours/week. It's boring, but it's easy, and I don't have to deal with people at all. It pays a lot more than minimum wage, which is still all I can get with my worthless Associate's degree.

Guest Some Guy

I work at a bakery, doing everything from baking to serving customers to cleaning up.  Baking is far and away the best part fo the job and serving customers is the worst.  Since I started out just cleaning up 5 1/2 years ago I don't mind that at all, I;m used to it and can do it with my eyes closed.

Huh.... Black Tiger works in a bakery too.

Who is Black Tiger?

Guest Kotzenjunge

I used to work for a grocery store. My job hunt has to officially begin now that my trip has been taken, sez father. Hopefully I'll get a nice liberal-minded job where they don't mind my appearance.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest The Superstar

I'm going to try to get a job a a grocery store or any place that hires 15 year olds...What other place besides food places hire 15 year olds?

Guest The Superstar

Heh...what choices.

"Paper or plastic?"

or

"Extra! Extra! Read all about it!"

Guest DJ Jeff

I'll soon be starting a job at Superstore, in the Photo/Electronics department. I don't know my exact start date, but I hope to find that out either tomorrow or Tuesday. I do know it will be towards the end of September, helping set up everything in the new store they're are opening in Calgary on November 7th, which at that point, I'll be officially in the Photo/Electronics department.

Guest treble charged

When I'm at home, I work in the meat department of a grocery store.

When I'm at school, I don't have a job, as of yet.

Guest cartman

I work for Bayer Diagnostics in Walpole, MA. (Yes, like the Asprin)

Machine Operator at the moment but as soon as I get hired permanently (I'm currently a Temp, which sucks) I'm going to school through them for buisness management :headbang:

Kinda cool place though seeing as we make chemicals for Lab Testing like Cancers, Hepititis, HIV, etc.

Guest Kinetic

I work at McDonald's until the end of October or whenever I get around to strangling my useless bitch of a co-closer, who is far too busy performing sexual favors for one of the managers to help me out. Whichever comes first.

Guest MrRant
I work at McDonald's until the end of October or whenever I get around to strangling my useless bitch of a co-closer, who is far too busy performing sexual favors for one of the managers to help me out. Whichever comes first.

Do it all on the same day.

Guest imajackoff?

I have an office job for a dept. store. I have a degree in English and that qualifies you for retail.

Guest J*ingus

I'm theoretically unemployed. I do various gigs for local wrestling companies, but so far my total yearly salary has been $5 and a dinner at Shoney's, so it's not exactly what I'd put on my tax form.

Guest Rob Edwards

I'm actually a taxman for my local council but I'm not too keen on it as it's pretty boring

Guest jimmy no nose

I work doing photography at a pretty small newspaper that goes out in a few areas of Pittsburgh.

Guest DeputyHawk

i do a bizarre mix of freelance review work for my local newspaper, and helping out with my father's corporate entertainment business - off-road driving, four-wheelers, archery, crossbow instruction, etc. i'm slowly plugging away at writing a series of kids books in my spare time, although that market is somewhat oversaturated to say the least.