TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crusen86

SJL Metal Card, September 19th

Guest crusen86

I know Crimson isn't finished... But getting cards out early is good. Plus, nothing depends on those matches. I hope.

SJL Metal Card, September 19th

Due Date: Thursday, 3PM Est

Arena: The Hotdog Palace, Orlando, Florida

Send To... Yep...Thugg. That's HVilleThugg for those that don't know.

SINGLES MATCH

Ejiro Fasaki vs. Blank

- Both men couldn't get the win on Crimson, and as a result, get another shot here.

- Match Description: Standard.

- Word Limit: 3000

- Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

SINGLES MATCH

Johnny Dangerous vs. Jack The Ripper

- Johnny is an extremely impressive newbie, whereas Jack was an established jobber. Could he be looking to shake that reputation? Winning this match could do that.

- Word Limit: 4000

- Send to: Tod deKindes

SINGLES MATCH

Jacob Helmsley vs. Spike Jenkins

- Since, at the time of writing, I have no idea what happened in these guy's respective matches on Crimson, I'll not say anything here.

- Word Limit: 4000

- Send to: The Boston Strangler

At this point in the card, a guest joins the commentary position. He is... CIA!

WORLD TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH 1

Thor vs. Judge Mental vs. Leon Sharpe vs. Flexxx

- Quite an assortment of people here. We have God boy, Thor, psycho guy, Mental, shirt flogging guy, Sharpe, and... Erm, Flexxx. Anyway, the winner here will go into a three way match sometime on the next few shows, with the winner of #2, MVS or Fugue, and CIA, for the World title.

- Match Description: First fall wins. DQ in effect. Count outs NOT in effect. It's tornado style action.

- Guest Commentator: CIA

- World Limit: 4500

- Send To: Longdogger_Pete

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH 2

Mak Francis vs. Kamikaze vs. Tim Dillon vs. Manson

- Same deal as match #1 - an assortment if people fighting for a chance to get CIA's World title. Mak will be desperate to get that right.

- Match Description: First fall wins. DQ in effect. Count outs NOT in effect. It's tornado style action.

- Send to: Suicide King

Next week - Fugue vs. MVS for the 4th spot in a 4-Way for the World title!

Guest Powerplay

Um, let me be the first to say: HOLY SHIT! 8 guys up for World Title Contendership! DUDE!

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

- Quite an assortment of people here. We have God boy, Thor, psycho guy, Mental, shirt flogging guy, Sharpe, and... Erm, Flexxx. Anyway, the winner here will go into a three way match sometime on the next few shows, with the winner of #2, Fugue and CIA, for the World title.

Ooh ooh! I know I'm a new marker, but I'd do anything to mark that match.

Uh...lesse...sucking up...

Ooh! I'll tell a racist joke in order to suck up to Crusen!

What's the difference between a Jew, and a pizza?

One doesn't scream in the oven! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOAH!

-Taylor "Puh-Leeze?" Thompson

Guest Powerplay

- Quite an assortment of people here. We have God boy, Thor, psycho guy, Mental, shirt flogging guy, Sharpe, and... Erm, Flexxx. Anyway, the winner here will go into a three way match sometime on the next few shows, with the winner of #2, Fugue and CIA, for the World title.

Ooh ooh! I know I'm a new marker, but I'd do anything to mark that match.

Uh...lesse...sucking up...

Ooh! I'll tell a racist joke in order to suck up to Crusen!

What's the difference between a Jew, and a pizza?

One doesn't scream in the oven! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOAH!

-Taylor "Puh-Leeze?" Thompson

I'm happy, yet also slightly frightened as to why TNT wants to mark that match.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Wait... what the fuck?

Crusen... please explain to me why Fugue/me for the World #1 contendership isn't on the card. I beg this of thee.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

WORLD TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH 2

Mak Francis vs. Kamikaze vs. Tim Dillon vs. Manson

I dont want to sound like a bitch or anything...

But why is Judge, and Sharpe in there?

Yes, people are going to hate me for this. But they have had like, 2-4 matches.

Guest HVilleThugg

Because they are good Spike...and they show up. That's how we work here...you show up and you get rewarded. Unless you do, don't complain.

As for MVS and Fugue...I don't know. I guess Crusen didn't see that 2 cards ago...and I don't blame him as I know I can't ever remember what happened 2 shows ago. How will we fix it? Ummmmmmm.......unless Crusen feels like rebooking his card, we won't. There will be a PM in each of your boxes soon with some explanations and such...

Da "so many complaints" H

Guest hhh6294

THUGG BEINGS HOLDING MVS AND FUGUE DOWN!!!111!!!1!!!!

*~* Jake holds up a sign saying: "Thugg Fears Talent" *~*

;)

J/P...

You could throw in the MVS/Fugue match onto the card, and have it a 3-way next show or something...

...what? A SINGELS MATCH?! whoa... no stip= craaazy man...

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Try not to use me as a marker if you can avoid it. If you haven't been able to tell, I'm reeeeally busy lately.

God damnit...

it was a pain in the ass for me to do my last tornado four-way match, so they PUT ME IN ANOTHER ONE.

God fucking damnit..

I get the feeling that I got in the first match (which has 3 faces and a heel) and not the second match (which as two faces [Kami and Dillon], a heel [Mak] and another possible heel [Manson])

Argh..

I am not in a good mood now either. It's pretty freaking hard to book with three faces and a heel, when two of them are the largest in JL (Sharpe and Thor).

Whatever

Guest Powerplay
God damnit...

it was a pain in the ass for me to do my last tornado four-way match, so they PUT ME IN ANOTHER ONE.

God fucking damnit..

I get the feeling that I got in the first match (which has 3 faces and a heel) and not the second match (which as two faces [Kami and Dillon], a heel [Mak] and another possible heel [Manson])

Argh..

I am not in a good mood now either. It's pretty freaking hard to book with three faces and a heel, when two of them are the largest in JL (Sharpe and Thor).

Whatever

Dude, Flexx is heel. BIG heel. So don't worry.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Yeah, Rob, at least you got a World contendership match.

I apologize for sounding like a bitch... but fucking hell, I earned my shot... and to give Fugue a bye with no explanation pisses me off. I'll wait for Thugg's PM to pass further judgement... but for now, being unbooked on a card I -should- be near the main event on... fuck. I can't think of a good closing line, so read my promo, which would have set me/Fugue up pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Guest Powerplay

Oh, Ejiro, just to tell you: Blank isn't a jobber. He's beaten a couple people, including Sharpe and Kaze. He writes pretty good, so don't think you have a CT match or anything. Write well, young one.

Guest Powerplay
I think that Mike and Fugue should get the #1 contenders match, they got this far, didn't they?

and Mental: I was assuming Flexx came back in as a face or something, wasn't he with the SWO or something also?

Was. Not any more. But he's still an asshole heel.

Guest Goodear
Oh, Ejiro, just to tell you: Blank isn't a jobber. He's beaten a couple people, including Sharpe and Kaze. He writes pretty good, so don't think you have a CT match or anything. Write well, young one.

Oh, like I'm going to be taking any match as a gimmie. I just came off a pretty crushing loss. I'm just a generally happy go lucky guy that wants to be in a match every week. Even if I lose, I get to post a loser thread anyway... so its all good.

Guest Powerplay

Just warning ya. Didn't want Sharpy to give you the wrong impression. Good luck, I think you can win here.

Guest Insane Clown Dan
I think that Mike and Fugue should get the #1 contenders match, they got this far, didn't they?

and Mental: I was assuming Flexxx came back in as a face or something, wasn't he with the SWO or something also?

Was. Not any more. But he's still an asshole heel.

Yep, I'm still a heel. Don't you love the super-delayed plaque-buildup SWERVE~ of despair?

And, uh, I apologize for the 500th no-show of thyself. My lame excuse : I went to get two games at the mall Sat. night... after my folks decided to take me through all these crap stores and some trailer showing... and I didn't bring any money! Was too pissed off to write, woke up at 2 A.M. sunday =P

But dude. World contender's match? Crusen. oVVnZ. So writing.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Note to Crusen/Thugg: If you need someone to post the show, I'm available. Thursday is a pretty good day for me. Lemme know.

Guest Listen2Reason

...I realize that the SJL doesn't matter as such--it's just to prove yourself before going to the SJL (I remember seeing it put in so many words)...but, do you guys not care enough to coordinate things at least a little? :blink: I mean, what if whoever makes the card for the next show doesn't bother reading this card? They could make a whole OTHER #1 contender's match...we could go for weeks without ever actually having a match for the title! :blink:

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Well, that repeating #1 contenders match example you gave would never happen, Fugue, because nobody on the CC creates cards with complete disregard of the last show, things like this happen just so the card can be posted in time after late shows. Besides, for some people the chance of a world title shot is an opportunity they'd have to wait a month or many more to get.

The JL's booking is mostly well-organized, unless by occassional circumstance. Whatever those circumstances were, this was one of those few times. It's happened moreso than you remember.

Guest crusen86

For fucks sake... I missed ONE match. When was it set up, like, two weeks ago?

I'm sorry, but it's DIFFICULT to keep up with what the hell everyone is doing in the fed.

I'm sure whoever posts the next card will be able to sort something out.

Why was Fugue given a bye? I was told he was the #1 contender. That's why.

Ok, I'll fix this.

Fugue IS NOT the #1 contender.

Next show, MVS/Fugue for the #1 contendership will happen.

The show after, it's a 4 way between CIA, and the winner of the other three matches.

Guest HVilleThugg

MVS...listen up man. We apologize for messing that up. There was a little miscommuniation between bookers. We're in a bit of a confused period right now with booking, so you'll have to be a little patient with us. And no, this is not an invitation for people to start screaming from the rooftops that they want to book. We are sorting everything out in CC, so don't worry about it. I understand your gripe, and I'm sorry for not getting you and Fugue a PM like I said I would. Crusen't swamped...I'm swamped...Edwin's swamped...please bear with us right now.

However, now the problem is fixed. You and Fugue will fight for the 4th spot on whatever show is next...and we'll move from there.

Also, this is not a post to yell at you, even though it may seems so. Although, we could have done with a little less yelling at us, but given the history of the fed, I think the lack of flaming here is commendable.

Da "your saviour" H

Guest Powerplay

Send your match to your marker. If you have a promo of some sort, send it to the guy posting the show. Not a stupid question if you haven't been around for a while or watching the place. Hope that clears it all up.

Guest kelloggs

By the by I had my doubts about this card when i first saw it but the more I looked at it the better it looks. It makes for some great possible storylines and a few people get lucky. Chances at the World Title don't come often. A great chance for some people to step up. Crusen this card is money.

Sign in to follow this