TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest eiker_ir

Thw One & Only Raw thread for 9/16/2002...

Guest Human Fly

Well, if RVD drops the IC tonight hopefully that will mean that he is going to beat HHH. This would be a good way to give Rico a good push. Have HHH come down and pedigree RVD after Rico has been put down, or knocked into the ref, and then Rico can crawl over and obtain the win and the title.

Don't forget tonight the slow build towards the clash of the titans that will be Bubba Dudley and HHH.

Guest Brian

I would think that RVD winning might mean that they are going to unify the intercontinental and fake world title.

Guest cabbageboy

If RVD faces Jericho tonight (which is the only thing that makes sense) he is going to job the IC title. I've always hated champ vs. champ matches on a PPV since it kills the midcard of the show.

HHH can make Jeff his bitch for all I care.

Incidentally what is with this HHH/Bubba Ray crap? Maybe that can be a short non title feud if HHH jobs the belt....or maybe RVD/Bubba can be a short feud since Bubba wants a title shot. Either way it's still just Bubba Ray Dudley and no one really cares.

Guest BifEverchad

Hopefully the WWE will finally build towards the PPV this week...and sign some matches.

pssh

:angry:

Guest BifEverchad
there's some people on a WWE Yahoo chat room who seemed convinced that Steiner is debuting tonight.

Zoinks!

:huh:

Hmmm....Could those mofos be right?

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I know what I'll be watching at 9

"Hail to the Redskins.."

I'll watch RAW at midnight when it comes on again on the big satellite I have.

Guest Hitman Jebus

On WrestleZone radio (www.wrestlezone.com), one of their writers is backstage and reporting what's going on' and the word is STEINER

Take it with a grain of salt...but why all of a sudden this Steiner talk right before RAW...perhaps he has been spotted. :huh:

Guest jester

If this Steiner talk is true, debuting him one week before a PPV will only be a distraction. They should hold off until after Unforgiven.

Guest BifEverchad
If this Steiner talk is true, debuting him one week before a PPV will only be a distraction. They should hold off until after Unforgiven.

I agree, but at this point in time, anything should be done to improve the current product. I mean, by bringing in Steiner right before the PPV they could be hoping to get the buyrate up a bit. Which in my opinion, is a good idea.

sidenote: if BigPoppaPump debuts tonight, I'll mark out......big time!

Guest Human Fly

At this point I'm going to have to see Steiner (or Goldberg, or Sting, etc.) walk out before I'll ever believe that they're in the WWE.

Guest BifEverchad
Just what everyone wants to see too.

NOT!

I'd rather see Steiner than that bullshit HLA with Lawler creamin' himself, the Bubba push towards HHH, a half ass women's match and anything else that RAW usually fucks up..

at this point, I'm up for anything different.

Guest RenegadeX28

Well, at Pro Wrestling Scoops, they have backstagee news, and they have 2 HUGE spoilers....HUGE they say. I ain't read them, but maybe something huge will indeed go down on RAW!

Guest jester
Well, at Pro Wrestling Scoops, they have backstagee news, and they have 2 HUGE spoilers....HUGE they say. I ain't read them, but maybe something huge will indeed go down on RAW!

That the show will be good? Because that would be more unexpected than Bret Hart, Sting, Steiner and Savage all showing up arm in arm.

Guest BifEverchad

Rico looks fan-tabulous!

and he faces Flair tonight?

wow....

.....Wooooooooooo!

Guest Michael Joel Benoit

When Eric said "Monday Night" did anyone think he would say "Nitro" after was?