TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest eiker_ir

Thw One & Only Raw thread for 9/16/2002...

Guest eiker_ir

RAW preview for September 16

Catch RAW Monday night at 9 p.m./8 CT on the new TNN!

In an amazing surprise twist, Eric Bischoff wrecked Billy & Chuck's commitment ceremony on SmackDown! and totally blindsided his arch rival. What will the RAW General Manager have to say about his incredible sneak attack? Will he celebrate by creating more HLA? Find out this Monday night when RAW airs live from Denver on TNN!

Plus, Rob Van Dam earned a title shot against Triple H at Unforgiven by winning a Fatal Fourway match last week. The Game seemed visibly upset when Mr. Pay-Per-View came out with the win. Will the Cerebral Assassin have something special waiting for his opponent, or will Bubba Ray Dudley get to him before any damage can be done? Tune in Monday!

All this and much more live on RAW beginning at 9/8 CT!

i don't have any comments

Guest African American

heh.. i juss started one of these too... Began creating the topic when there was none there, I added it and yers is there as well :bonk:

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

This one was first, so I'll post in this one.

RVD will get punked out here, then lose at the PPV. Billy and Chuck will challenge Three Minutes, Kane will challenge Test.

Guest BoboBrazil

Melter said in today's update that WWE is most likely going to do lesbian angles again tonight :rolleyes:

Guest DJ Jeff

I don't see anything in that preview about an announcement that Bischoff will make which will "shock the world". It looks like more HLA. :rolleyes:

Guest Kotzenjunge

If more HLA leads to Lawler getting the everloving shit beaten out of him for being a 14 year old stuck in a man's body, then I'm all for it. But if I get another week of him going on about it, I will seriously start to consider not watching until MNF is done, which is something I never thought I'd do, as much as I love football.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kotzenjunge

I'm saying 42, because as the answer to life, the universe, and everything, it's GOTTA be the answer to this too!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Chuck Woolery

For the record, there's a typo in the word "the".

And that is my obligatory OAORT post. Later, gents.

Guest jester

I am dreading tonight's show.

There were HLA signs visible on Smackdown. If I'd been there I would have throttled anybody with them and said "Asshole! Don't encourage them!"

Guest The Electrifyer

Updated preview:

Catch RAW Monday night at 9 p.m./8 CT on the new TNN!

In an amazing surprise twist, Eric Bischoff wrecked Billy & Chuck's commitment ceremony on SmackDown! and totally blindsided his arch rival. What will the RAW General Manager have to say about his incredible sneak attack? Will he celebrate by creating more HLA? Find out this Monday night when RAW airs live from Denver on TNN!

Plus, Rob Van Dam earned a title shot against Triple H at Unforgiven by winning a Fatal Fourway match last week. The Game seemed visibly upset when Mr. Pay-Per-View came out with the win. Tonight, both men will defend their titles against opponents to be determined as the showdown at Unforgiven draws closer!

Two other titles go on the line tonight as well! Molly Holly will have to defend her Women's Championship against both Trish Stratus and Victoria in a Triple Threat Match and teh Tag Team Champions, Lance Storm and Christian, face Bubba Ray and Spike Dudley!

Plus, Booker T tackles Test and Kane matches up against the newest addition to the Un-Americans, William Regal!

All this and much more live on RAW beginning at 9/8 CT!

Guest DJ Jeff

Where does everyone get that Bischoff will make an announcement that will "shock the world"? :unsure: Is that just speculation?

Guest The Electrifyer
Where does everyone get that Bischoff will make an announcement that will "shock the world"? :unsure: Is that just speculation?

It was on one of those 1 sentence Raw previews.

Guest Spaceman Spiff
and teh Tag Team Champions, Lance Storm and Christian, face Bubba Ray and Spike Dudley!

I'll go waaaaaaay out on a limb and say Spike eats the pin in this one.

Guest FeArHaVoC

OK, will Molly have to job the title or just get embarrased tonight for her comments towards JR, Lawler and the writing team?

Guest jester
Molly Holly will have to defend her Women's Championship against both Trish Stratus and Victoria in a Triple Threat Match

I guess Vicky and Molly aren't getting along. Either that, or it's 2 on 1.

You know, there will be some actual wrestling in this match. Could somebody lock Lawler in the bathroom with a Victoria's Secret catalogue to keep him occupied?

Hey, "Victoria's Secret" is a good name for a finisher!

Guest Kotzenjunge

(Simpsons lawyer mode on)

Please sign these documents saying that you did not come up with the name "Victoria's Secret" for a finisher.

(Simpsons lawyer mode off)

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest RenegadeX28

Well, previews have been saying that something big will happen. If something big will happen, it won't be HLA. After the negative response TNN gave the WWE, there won't be anymore HLA. It has to be a debuting wrestler or something.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Only preview that said anything "Big" was gonna happen tonight was the Digital Cable one.

And those are never right.

Guest jester
Only preview that said anything "Big" was gonna happen tonight was the Digital Cable one.

And those are never right.

And they exaggerate. What else can they do?

"On tonight's Raw, bugger all will happen."

Guest nikowwf

If Booker jobs to Test ill be tossing things at the TV.

And I think Lawler will yell HLA 50 times in the first 2 minutes of the show.

Who do you think THE GAMEUH and RVD's opponents will be?

NIKO

Guest nikowwf

HHH is probably lobbying for Jericho.

"Even if i beat him CLEAN-UH, he will get a rub from BEING-UH in the ring with ME-UH"

Either that or he's lobbying for Kurt Angle to be pulled from the house show to be on Raw for one night to job to HHH.

Niko

Guest deadbeater

They have to turn the women's match into a Three-Way Dance, not this wussy Triple Threat, where one does all the work only for someone else to jump in and win.

I think Molly will keep the title like she keeps her virginity, until the time is right for someone else to take it. Since she is in the best position to gauge the talent and fan reaction, at this point it's really her choice. Victoria is a little off timing from working with the likes of Stacy and Terri. It is too soon after the jackie match for Trish. Molly will bump like a mother for the both of them, then baaarreely eek out a victory, Flair style.

She will get very good support in the locker room for her sticking up for the wrestlers, including her two rivals Trish and Bubba. She specified what was wrong as a fan watching it, as opposed to saying "The writing's all crap!!" Even Vince admitted that maybe they went a little too far, so it wasn't as if she stuck out insubordinate.

Meanwhile, RVD will get a little beatdown in preview for Unforgiven. Eric will call for three minutes on someone, only to have B+C do a beatdown on the Island Boyz. I hope Test doesn't win, grrr.

Guest DJ Jeff

I'm really hoping that this big announcement that Bischoff has is just that....Something big. It better not be that Rico is jumping to RAW, or Billy & Chuck will face the Island Boyz at Unforgiven. That wouldn't "shock the world". Actually, if the WWE wants to do something right, they should actually have Bischoff announce something that does "shock the world".

Guest Kotzenjunge

Looks like I'll be watching tonight's show on tape, as I'm going to dinner at Father's house and watching MNF too. Ah well, on paper(minus the HLA bullshit) it looks like a good show may be headed our way.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge