TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

I'm bored.....

Dames is here to provide for you the answers to all of the questions you wanna know....as long as they aren't "vital" info. So, ask away. It can be about me, I don't care. Sex? Why not. Movies. Sure. Just ask.

Dames

How long till peanut butter expires...and can I eat it after it does?

A few years, at least. If you want to teste the cojones of your stomach, go right ahead and eat it after its done. And write me a report about the side effects.

Dames

Guest kingkamala

At what age did you lose your virginity :D ? Also seeing how you live in New York....ever got in a fist fight with a homeless man?

At what age did you lose your virginity :D ? Also seeing how you live in New York....ever got in a fist fight with a homeless man?

I was 18. January 1, 1999. Memorable day, I'll tell joo dat.

No, never with a homeless man. Usually I just no sell their advances for change and keep on walkin.

Dames

Guest Youth N Asia

Is it ok to sleep with your best friend's girlfriend...as long as the best friend doesn't find out about it.

Guest Incandenza
First Question: Haven't you already done this before?

Yeah....so?

Did joo fugg jour Alf moor dan once meng?

Gentlemen never tell.

Is it ok to sleep with your best friend's girlfriend...as long as the best friend doesn't find out about it.

Of course, as long as you don't get her preggers.

*The Real Answer*

Nah man, I wouldn't want that shit to happen to me. I have trust issues already.

Dames

Guest J*ingus

No, because there's no such thing as "doesn't find out". The story ALWAYS gets out, one way or another. (Sorry Dames, just thought I'd through that in.)

First Question: Haven't you already done this before?

Yeah....so?

Did joo fugg jour Alf moor dan once meng?

Gentlemen never tell.

Whoeva said joo was one!

*Name the scene and you'll get browny points from me*

Hint...its from Scarface.

Dames

Guest Youth N Asia

is it ok to kill a man with your bare hands if he looks at you cross-eyed? I need someone to confirm this soon

Have you seen Undisputed?

Follow-up: Is it any good?

I had a chance to, decided not to. Didn't want to spend 10 bucks on it. Yes, movies here are 10 f'n dollars.

Dames

is it ok to kill a man with your bare hands if he looks at you cross-eyed? I need someone to confirm this soon

Only if he's your best friend and decided to sleep with your girl.

Dames

No, because there's no such thing as "doesn't find out". The story ALWAYS gets out, one way or another. (Sorry Dames, just thought I'd through that in.)

You could always kill her afterwards.

Guest J*ingus
Whoeva said joo was one!

*Name the scene and you'll get browny points from me*

Hint...its from Scarface.

Dames

"You can't kill a cop!"

<INSERT DAMES'S QUOTE HERE>

::bang bang bang::

Guest kingkamala

Dames,seeing you live in New York did you go to the final Nitro in New York with Vince Russo Vs Booker T in a cage match and the Ms. Nitro bikini contest?

Also did you ever buy anything from a homeless man, if you did what was it?(My dad once bought a road map and a used frisbee from a homeless guy :D )

Guest Youth N Asia

Have you ever jumped off your house with a garbrage bag over your head thinking it was going to work as a parachute?

"You can't kill a cop!"

<INSERT DAMES'S QUOTE HERE>

::bang bang bang::

Jingus, very close.

Actually, it goes like this:

"You can't shoot a cop!"

"Whoeva said joo was one!"

"WAIT A MINUTE! Tony, you let me go I'll fix this up...."

"Sure Mel. Maybe joo can handle jourself one of those first class tickess to da Resurrection"

"Fuckin...punk....Son of a.....bitch"

"So long Mel, Have a good trip!"

"FUCK YOU"

::Bang::

Best.Fuck.You.Ever.

Dames

Dames,seeing you live in New York did you go to the final Nitro in New York with Vince Russo Vs Booker T in a cage match and the Ms. Nitro bikini contest?

Also did you ever buy anything from a homeless man, if you did what was it?(My dad once bought a road map and a used frisbee from a homeless guy :D )

I never went to any WCW events because they were usually in Long Island or Buffalo and I couldn't make it there.

Never bought anything from a homeless guy, but I put a dollar into a guys cup and pretended like I was going to get change and took 5 quarters. I was young.....

Dames

Have you ever jumped off your house with a garbrage bag over your head thinking it was going to work as a parachute?

No, but many years ago, my father was drunk and tried to throw me out the window. It was a suicide attempt and he wanted to take me with him. Didn't work. Instead, he just put his head in the oven. That didn't work either.

Thats a shoot.

Dames

Allow me to ask all of you a question....

Why is it that this thread always seems to die quickly? I mean, I'll give away some personal info here! I'm just that....damn....bored.

Dames

Guest Chuck Woolery

Okay... uh, I can't think of any questions I wouldn't be.... OH. Oh oh oh. Big question.

Okay, girl I like, she's in two of my classes and we talk sometimes. What steps do I take to get her to, you know, think of me as more than a friend?

Guest Youth N Asia

Why do they call it "Stop and Go" driving? SHouldn't it be Go And Stop driving...you gotta go before you can stop

What is the purpose of existance?

And have you ever run over a dog while driving?

The purpose of existence. I still can't figure that one out. Seriously, sometimes I think about it. Lets say that you have kids, you're married have a good job...etc. What exactly is your purpose? Just to be happy? I'd love to ask the greater powers why we're here.

Considering that I can't drive, the answer to that is no. However, I'm VERY afraid to drive because I have a feeling that I'll be a nervous driver. I'm actually looking into driving schools right now.

Dames