TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

I'm bored.....

Okay... uh, I can't think of any questions I wouldn't be.... OH. Oh oh oh. Big question.

Okay, girl I like, she's in two of my classes and we talk sometimes. What steps do I take to get her to, you know, think of me as more than a friend?

Try dropping some compliments at first, let her know you can be a sweet guy, not just a friend. When you do talk, find out what she likes....get to know her. Trust me, there have been many times where I thought I wanted a girl, then I got to know her and I didn't want to be with her after that. See if she wants to chill. If you ever do, treat her as if she were your girl...that usually works for me. They think to themselves, "damn, this guy treats me nice.....maybe this could work out".

Dames

Why do they call it "Stop and Go" driving? SHouldn't it be Go And Stop driving...you gotta go before you can stop

It's probably just the difference between a glass being half full and half empty. I mean, if you think about it...the car is a parked or stopped position when you start, then you go.

Dames

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Dames: Why do you look like black Milhouse? (Kidding, of course. :) )

Which original JSA mermber would you be?

Flash

Green Lantern

Sandman

Dr. Mid-Nite

Starman

Dr. Fate

Choose... But choose wisely

Guest Chuck Woolery
Okay... uh, I can't think of any questions I wouldn't be.... OH.  Oh oh oh.  Big question.

Okay, girl I like, she's in two of my classes and we talk sometimes.  What steps do I take to get her to, you know, think of me as more than a friend?

Try dropping some compliments at first, let her know you can be a sweet guy, not just a friend. When you do talk, find out what she likes....get to know her. Trust me, there have been many times where I thought I wanted a girl, then I got to know her and I didn't want to be with her after that. See if she wants to chill. If you ever do, treat her as if she were your girl...that usually works for me. They think to themselves, "damn, this guy treats me nice.....maybe this could work out".

Dames

Thanks, Dames. Now, just because you seem to be really bored... any ideas for a quick download that could ease my slightly troubled mind?

Guest Youth N Asia

I'd pick GL myself...you could do anything with that damn ring..

Dames...is it ok to fart in a crowded elevator as long as it's silent and can be pinned on someone else.

Dames: Why do you look like black Milhouse? (Kidding, of course. :) )

Which original JSA mermber would you be?

Flash

Green Lantern

Sandman

Dr. Mid-Nite

Starman

Dr. Fate

Choose... But choose wisely

Funny, I've never heard that one before. I've been told I look like Kurt Angle, Tazz, Joey Styles, D'Lo Brown and Noel from Felicity (Scott Foley).

That pic is actually my mugshot for my old fake ID, back when I needed one.

Hmm, considering that i'm *gasp* not really into comics like that, the only three that I've heard about are the first three. Since Hurricane likes him enough to get a tattoo of his symbol, I'll go with Green Lantern.

Dames

Thanks, Dames. Now, just because you seem to be really bored... any ideas for a quick download that could ease my slightly troubled mind?

Are you looking for music, movies, wrestling matches or what?

Dames

Guest Chuck Woolery

Anything, so long as it won't take more than, like, fifteen minutes on my 56k. Preferably a game, though.

I'd pick GL myself...you could do anything with that damn ring..

Dames...is it ok to fart in a crowded elevator as long as it's silent and can be pinned on someone else.

Yes, but you MUST do the "It Was MEEEEEEE" line from Liar Liar after you get out. Even if you just say it to yourself.

Dames

Why does fire hurt so bad?

The mass destruction of cells in your body, along with the searing heat.

I wonder if cavemen thought about that....

Sandman, why didn't CZW get truly Hardcore at Cage of Death 3 at the ECW Arena? That was the only CZW show I went to and it was pretty tame.

Dames

Guest Youth N Asia
Yes, but you MUST do the "It Was MEEEEEEE" line from Liar Liar after you get out. Even if you just say it to yourself.

Oh COURSE I'd take credit after I got out

Is it ok to steal from Best Buy...since their insured and are money hungry bastards...not that I would or anything though...

And thanks again, man. You need to do this more often.

I would, but these threads aren't nearly as popular as they once were.

Ahhh, back in the day when I posted at WT (Wrestling Talks, I was a mod there), this thread used to go into the hundreds. The only difference was that I had certain rules for the questions.

1. They MUST be about me.

2. They MUST be answered.

I always prefer it that way, but lets face it....not too many people give a shit about my life.

Dames

Oh COURSE I'd take credit after I got out

Is it ok to steal from Best Buy...since their insured and are money hungry bastards...not that I would or anything though...

Well, Best Buy is relatively inexpensive, so I wouldn't. However, I did steal some stuff from the Virgin Megastore in Times Square. I worked there and I'll be DAMNED if I'm paying 17.99 for a CD for ONE SONG that I wanted.

Dames

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Well, I'd have to go with Flash. Especially sdince his powers mature with time. In Kingdom Come he becomes so fast that he cannot be contained by one plane of reality.

That beats a ring anyday.

Guest Youth N Asia

One more before I go

Is it wrong to make a post where you have nothing to contribute, cause you're doing it just so you can hit post 1,200 before you log off?

Well, I'd have to go with Flash. Especially sdince his powers mature with time. In Kingdom Come he becomes so fast that he cannot be contained by one plane of reality.

That beats a ring anyday.

Could you elaborate on that whole "one plane of reality" thing?

And how do you pronounce your name? I try saying it and it sounds like I'm trying to saw something.

Dames

Guest Sandman9000

They were new to the Philly area.

Philadelphia has stricter regulations as what wrestlers can do. CZW didn't start using lots of lightbulbs and other sharp objects until after four or five shows, since they were seeing what they could get away with. If you notice the later shows, which do feature glass and tacks and barbed wire and other sharp objects, they are either kept in the ring or up on the stages, or on top of the entrance or in the aisle, so that fans aren't hit by broken glass. This is one of the reasons that XPW has gotten into some shit with the PA athletic commission. They had beds of lightbulbs at ringside, where Angel was tossed into the glass directly in front of the fans. Well, that and Supreme/Angle going into the women's locker room and bleeding all over the daughter of a friend of the head of the PA athletic commission.

Of course, there is always shows outside of Philly. Delaware more or less lets you kill people, as long as you clean up after you are done. Hence why an event such as Tournament of Death was held outdoors and away from Philly, where CZW could do whatever they wanted. There is no way in hell that a 200 Lightbulb deathmatch could ever be held in Viking Hall, simply because fans would be endangered by the broken glass.

Oh yeah, why does broken glass hurt so bad?

Also, Mondo's bump, Flash's bump, a cactus and a barbed wire board were all nasty. CZW got as hardcore as they were willing to go for their first time. Go back now. I can guarantee you that some violent shit will go down.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Dames... Comics Question Number 2>

Since you're not too into them, I'll do something fairly current:

If you were a Batman villian... which would you be. If you can think of one, post your personality traits and I'll give you one that fits out of the 45 I can remember off-hand.

One more before I go

Is it wrong to make a post where you have nothing to contribute, cause you're doing it just so you can hit post 1,200 before you log off?

Yes, because thats what most of the "Hey, I hit 1200" Threads are all about.

Dames

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

There's this homeless guy that I see everyday on my way into work and my way from work. He tries to sell me his incense and I have to no-sell him too. The funniest shit is homeless people who have something to be pissed off about and rant and rave.

I'm not asking questions, but I'm bored so I'm throwing my two cents into this. I don't mean to shit onyour movie Dames, but I thought Scarface started to kick less ass after he became king of the world. That's just my opinion.

Actually, here's a question: Have you ever seen Reservoir Dogs? If so, what do you think of it?

Of course, there is always shows outside of Philly. Delaware more or less lets you kill people, as long as you clean up after you are done. Hence why an event such as Tournament of Death was held outdoors and away from Philly, where CZW could do whatever they wanted. There is no way in hell that a 200 Lightbulb deathmatch could ever be held in Viking Hall, simply because fans would be endangered by the broken glass.

Oh yeah, why does broken glass hurt so bad?

Also, Mondo's bump, Flash's bump, a cactus and a barbed wire board were all nasty. CZW got as hardcore as they were willing to go for their first time. Go back now. I can guarantee you that some violent shit will go down.

I was on the NYC bus trip to that show and we watched some CZW stuff on the way over there. Most of it was in Delaware and outdoor footage, so thats what we were expecting. Even the cage looked flimsy that night. This one guy in the bleachers kept yelling "Thats not a cage of death, its a cage of aggravated assault!" I was on the hard cam all night if you got the tape from CZW, the RF version sucks, of course. BTW, I love the CZW theme, but I've only heard it once.

Broken Glass hurts so bad....because its BROKEN GLASS! Watch Die Hard.

Mondo's bump was sick, I remember that. Adam Flash's tailbone must have been in pain, but the cactus and barbed wire board looked REALLY lame live.

Dames

If you were a Batman villian... which would you be. If you can think of one, post your personality traits and I'll give you one that fits out of the 45 I can remember off-hand.

I'd probably be the Riddler, because I've been called a little bitch many times. And he was funny. Frank Gorshin ruled.

Are there any Batman villians that are Tony Montana-like? That would be me.

Dames

Guest Sandman9000

I was disapointed with the way that the COD looked as well. It was way to WWF old skewlish for me, with the bars and all that. I have a pic of the old COD on my desktop, and it kicks so much ass, just because it looked like it cost about five dollars to build. I'm guessing CZW wanted a more "professional" looking cage for their big show.

Also, this years COD is supposed to have Zandig vs. Lobo, with Zandig regaining control of CZW from Lobo. Hopefully, this can be as brutal as the Deja Vu No Rope Barbed Wire match was, and not suck.

How about this question: how can getting thrown into a cactus look tame?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I'd probably be the Riddler, because I've been called a little bitch many times. And he was funny. Frank Gorshin ruled.

Are there any Batman villians that are Tony Montana-like? That would be me.

Dames

Hmmmm. They're all pretty power-mad, as well as ruthless. Since Montana's story is fairly tragic in that he didn't completely choose to be what he became.

I'd have to go with Two-Face. Thaxses is a close second though even if he is a supernaturally mutated human/moth hybrid.

I'm not asking questions, but I'm bored so I'm throwing my two cents into this. I don't mean to shit onyour movie Dames, but I thought Scarface started to kick less ass after he became king of the world. That's just my opinion.

Actually, here's a question: Have you ever seen Reservoir Dogs? If so, what do you think of it?

Scarface was just as good after he got into power. The scene in the bathtub, the arguments with Elvira, Sosa and Manny all ruled....and then there's the end. Montana's Last Stand. How could you not love it.

Never seen Reservoir Dogs, but I keep hearing good things about it. I should rent it, but sometimes I'm just too lazy.

Dames

How about this question: how can getting thrown into a cactus look tame?

The cactus looked REALLY fake. We were all laughing about it in the stands.

Dames

Guest converge241

dames sicne you love scarface

what do you think of Serpico? (my personal pacino fave)