TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

I'm bored.....

Here's a question for you.

A parabola has a turning point of (1,2) and passes through the point (3,2), what's the equation?

Man, its been a long time since I've had to do any real math. The Equation of a line is y=mx+b.....

or was that y-y1=m(x-x1).

DAMN YOU MATH!

Dames

Turning point? You mean vertex?

Here's a question or two for the MIGHTY MANLY MAN(Triple M), Dames:

Why do people hate on Ravers so much?

Are there enough 18 and up clubs in New York to justify a trip before I turn 21?

Should I start a new thread for each installment of the Washington DC Random Observations column?

How over are the various posters with big-ass post counts, when you really look at their appeal and ignore their count? I figure as the overlord of the board you would know how well certain posters are received.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

People hate Ravers because they like dance music....and dance music is the Devil to really masculine men.

There aren't nearly enough 18 and up clubs to warrant a club trip to NY.

Nah, keep it all in one.

For posters with big ass post counts, I dont see them any different than someone who has 100. As long as what they're saying is intelligent, thats all i care about. However, most people post whore their way to the top, which to be honest, is just annoying.

Dames

God bless you.

Now: Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

She's on PBS of course.

I LOVED that game when I was in..what....4th grade. I think the best one was Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego.

Dames

Do you smell what the Rock is cooking?

Can you dig that...Sucka?

How many miles way is the Sun (from the Earth)?

Yeah, I can smell it because I don't turn on wrestlers as quickly as everyone else does.

Now can you dig THAT, SUCKAAAAAAA.

The Sun is....quite far.

Dames

Dames I got a question for you...

What if I am supposed to be doing my history homework and you catch me reading playdude? What do you do, What do you do?

</bart>

....Whip out the belt.

Dames

Anyways, Dames, If you could switch places with any person living or dead (presumably when the dead person is living, don't want you switching with a really dead person) who would you choose?

Tough question. Off the top of my head, I'd have to say Elvis, because he invented the rules of how to be a rock star. When he got fat, he was STILL loved.

Dames

Dames: Same question as above, only you must pick someone from the board.

I'd probably be AngleSault so I could check myself into an Anger Management program.

Dames

Better yet, does Shaved Bear shit in the woods? ( No offense :D)

No actually, he doesn't. He keeps shitting in the local White Castle right outside of Fordham University (which is right next to my old junior high). Those murder burgers will kill ya.

Dames

Guest Kotzenjunge

Just how great is the video for Your Disco Needs You? I mean, I've been trying to put it into words, but I can't. Every little movement of Kylie's is SO perfectly timed, and they got the 70s feeling down perfectly.

But I'm still having a hard time finding words to adequately express my delight with it. Can you help, O mighty Dames?

(It should be noted that as much as I love Kylie, her videos will never join the elite videos in my mind due to their lack of a fat guy.)

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest converge241

dames how many copies of the latest Rolling Stone do you have (with your gal in it)?

Just how great is the video for Your Disco Needs You? I mean, I've been trying to put it into words, but I can't. Every little movement of Kylie's is SO perfectly timed, and they got the 70s feeling down perfectly.

But I'm still having a hard time finding words to adequately express my delight with it. Can you help, O mighty Dames?

(It should be noted that as much as I love Kylie, her videos will never join the elite videos in my mind due to their lack of a fat guy.)

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

.....Sorry man, but I haven't seen it.

Dames

dames how many copies of the latest Rolling Stone do you have (with your gal in it)?

By saying "my gal", I assume you mean JLH. I hate Rolling Stone, that mag sucks, IMO. I can just to go LoveHewitt.com and download the pics that they most likely have scanned. That place was the first place I ever started posting on, back in '98.

Dames

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Dames have enough people signed the "Ban Cutthroat" petition to get him banned?

Guest Kotzenjunge

Aww, you wouldn't want to switch with me, Dames? I'm DA MAN!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Dames: Who do you think is the best poster on this board, NOT named Big McLargeHuge? You can't pick yourself.

Who is the most useless pile of cat vomit who posts here?

When do I become a mod?

Guest cobainwasmurdered
For posters with big ass post counts, I dont see them any different than someone who has 100. As long as what they're saying is intelligent, thats all i care about. However, most people post whore their way to the top, which to be honest, is just annoying.

Dames

Dames is that a shot at me? :(

Guest Big McLargeHuge

I thought it was a shot at me. Considering nobody fucking reads my posts or cares about my opinion.

Whores are human beings too, assholes. :P

Dames have enough people signed the "Ban Cutthroat" petition to get him banned?

No.....however, I think he just took the hint and left. Or not.

Dames

Aww, you wouldn't want to switch with me, Dames? I'm DA MAN!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

....Actually, I would, so I could go to New York and hang out with myself. I'd love to see what I'm really like from the third person.

Dames

Dames: Who do you think is the best poster on this board, NOT named Big McLargeHuge? You can't pick yourself.

Who is the most useless pile of cat vomit who posts here?

When do I become a mod?

Best poster....I'm going to have to say Jingus.

Most useless pile of cat vomit: Cutthroat.

....you don't want to be a mod, trust me.

Dames

Dames is that a shot at me? :(

No, more like a shot at posters that think that high post counts mean something..."Oh, I've got a 1000 posts, I'm better than the rest of joo". "I've got 3000, my opinion is held greater because of it".

I was actually thinking about taking post counts off for a day, just to see you guys squirm, but I didn't want to start a shitstorm.

Dames

Dames when will you post nude pics of Lynda Carter?

......If thats the same chick as Wonder Woman, I won't. As a matter of fact, I don't think I'd ever post nude pics, it violates my own rules :)

Dames

Guest Sandman9000

Hey, I post whored my balls off to get this close to 1500!

Don't take my achievements away from me, Myster!

::Hugs his post count::