TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

I'm bored.....

Dames,

What's the correction on your glasses? And have you ever considered laser?

Marney....damn you and your feminist oral pleasing.

To answer your question about my glasses, this may surprise a lot of you as it tends to surprise most people when I tell them this. I actually don't need my glasses, the prescription is very low..... they're reading glasses.

I got my glasses sophmore year of high school because my vision was deteriorating. Naturally, I didn't want to wear coke bottles so I ended up buying some expensive ass frames that looked nice so when I busted them out in class to read, everyone said that I looked really good with them on. Ahh, the ego is a strange thing. I started to wear them all the time because a lot of people said that it made me look a lot smarter and the usual. So, I've gotten used to wearing them. Funny thing is this, because of the fact that I wear them so much, my vision has improved. When I took my learner's permit test, the lady at the register was going to put me down as needed glasses where I stopped her before she could ala Chuck and Billy and proceeded to take them off and read the bottom line anyway, biotch.

So, as it stands now, I wear them for those reason....personally, I think I look better with them, but I'm not opposed to NOT wearing them. Also, I refuse to wear contact lenses because I have horror stories that'll make you either cringe, laugh or cry.

Dames

Guest Kotzenjunge

Dames, could you kindly tell the board that because I only got one hour of sleep last night, there will be no Part IV posted tonight? I'm afraid they'll kill me if I do it myself, and they seem to like you.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Punk Princess

Dames, what should I do to discredit and/or disable someone I despise without causing physical or mental harm to myself?

Guest Big McLargeHuge

No way. Here in the East Bay Area, CA it's about 85 degrees outside. My balls keep sticking to my leg. I hate that.

Guest Cancer Marney
personally, I think I look better with them

I had my eyes laser-corrected but I still wear glasses when I'm at work, for the same reason. :) Makes me look older and more serious. Another question:

Dames,

What kind of heat bothers you more, dry or humid? Personally, I can't stand dry heat. Humidity I'm used to from countless hours in countless saunas.

personally, I think I look better with them

I had my eyes laser-corrected but I still wear glasses when I'm at work, for the same reason. :) Makes me look older and more serious. Another question:

Dames,

What kind of heat bothers you more, dry or humid? Personally, I can't stand dry heat. Humidity I'm used to from countless hours in countless saunas.

Humidity bothers me....a LOT. Dry heat, I can deal with, but Humidity is what really just makes everything feel icky.

Yes, I just used the word icky.

:cries:

Dames

Dames what's better...Molson beer or Labatt beer?

Ahh.....the ONLY time I've ever drank beer was in Canada. Molson EX rules it. Labatt....ehh.

Correction, I bought a 6 pack of Molson EX when I went upstate once. I didn't finish it though....didn't care for it after a while.

Dames

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Dames if you want to make me pay...make me a SuperMod...you always say it's no fun. :)