TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 7

For the 4200 post in this thread, I am posting how sweet my sig is now.

And I have almost seen all of season 5. I am not sure if I have see "The Weight of the World" but I will find out on Monday. I will post my comments after I see "The Gift."

I'd say it's dying. Seems like there's posts just for the sake of posts lately.

Yeah, I figure Dames should just classic it in a few weeks.

With Buffy re-runs there is still a lot to talk about...

Like "Bad Beer" was on the otherday...

What a fuckin horrible piece of shit is that, eh? I mean, I didn't watch it again cause it sucked the first time, but just the thought of it... what were they thinking?

Joss: Hey, hey, hey... HEY... everyone listen up.. listen up... ok, we're having a bit of a prollem with coming up for ideas...a Problim FOR coming up WITH ideas...Probem... Problem... Problem! Proplem... shit, let's just give this one to the Sesame Street guy.

Joss: Hey, hey, hey... HEY... everyone listen up.. listen up... ok, we're having a bit of a prollem with coming up for ideas...a Problim FOR coming up WITH ideas...Probem... Problem... Problem! Proplem... shit, let's just give this one to the Sesame Street guy.

And it was durning this meeting, while they were all drunk and singing, that Joss came up with the musical ep :P

Okay, I just watched "The Gift" again. I have seen it before, but I never watched all of season 5 and everything leading up to it.

The whole entire season was awesome, and all of the events leading up to it. So much stuff happened, it was beautiful writing. There wasn't any episode that I didn't like.

As much as I hate to say it, because that means RRR was right, season 5 is the best season. Actually I think season 3 and 5 will switch everyday, but as of right now 5 is the best.

New order for seasons, being the last time I will say this.

1. 5 (everything just flowed so well)

2. 3 (Faith, Mayor, nuff said)

3. 6 (Willow's story)

4. 7 (started out really strong, the middle was eh, ended great)

5. 2 (WAY too many fillers, but Angelus was the man)

6. 4 (didn't do anything for me)

7. 1 (blah)

ARE YOU HAPPY RRR?

Buffy Thread....you were beloved.

This was probably the longest on topic thread in TSM's history.

And it is now a classic.

Dames

Sign in to follow this